The Headland Villa 3
2 2 4
Beautiful villa in a perfect location, best vacation ever!
Amazing Customer Service:)
An exceptional experience in The Headland Samui Villa 3
A True Paradise
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Baby cot
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Bed Linen
- En-suite bathroom
- Gas stove
- Dish washer
- Electric kettle
- Full crockery set
- Full cutlery utensil kit
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Rice cooker
- Pots and Pans
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Music System
- TV Satellite
- DVD and CD player
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
Child friendly facilities
- DVD player
- Stereo system
On the western coast of Koh Samui, 45 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai. The summer tide phenomenon makes the sea retract itself up to 100 meters from the beach line. The Headland Villas Estate is adjacent to the Baan Taling Ngam resort which features a beach front restaurant as well as water sports activities.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season 3|| 8 Oct 2022
14 Dec 2022
|1 bedroom||USD 500||2 nights|
|Low Season 3|| 8 Oct 2022
14 Dec 2022
|2 bedroom||USD 559||2 nights|
|Peak Season||15 Dec 2022
10 Jan 2023
|1 bedroom||USD 1,001||7 nights|
|Peak Season||15 Dec 2022
10 Jan 2023
|2 bedroom||USD 1,001||7 nights|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum 10 nights required for stays that overlaps both Christmas and New Year
* Welcome drink
* Daily continental breakfast
* Complimentary WIFI
* Daily maid service
* Night-time security guard (from 7pm to 7am)
* 1x round trip airport transfers (1 van only for each way, 7-10 persons per van depending on the number of luggage and
conditions apply) - NOTE: Airport transfers are not included with the Covid Special offer
* Note: There is an option to convert the mezzanine level to a third bedroom at an extra charge. Bedroom 3 features King/Twin bed configuration, Smart TV, air conditioning, privacy curtain and ensuite bathroom
* Chef service costs THB 1,500++/Meal(lunch or dinner) or THB 2,500++/Day(lunch and dinner) and subject to 10% service charge and 7% VAT. Please take note that advance booking for chef service is required and it is subject to availability of chef.
* Chef or in-villa shopping service is available at THB 300 or 20% of grocery cost as handling fee, whichever is greater and subject to 7% VAT.
* Pre-arrival shopping service is available at THB 650 or 20% of grocery cost as handling fee, whichever is greater and subject to 7% VAT.
* Provisioning is to be paid by cash on-site or by credit card with an additional surcharge up to 5%.
* Extra bed is available at USD 50++ per night per person, inclusive of daily breakfast.
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, Villa Management must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received.
The following cancellation charges will be applied depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing by Villa Management and the period of stay in the Villa by the Guests:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made 60 days or more before the arrival date.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the arrival date.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made 30 days or less before the arrival date.
* A full or partial refund is subject to the discretion of Villa Management and solely applicable in the event that Villa Management secures another reservation covering partially or fully the initial cancelled reservation.
Christmas and New Year Periods:
For any cancellation after the deposit and/or balance payment, all payments are forfeited and a full or partial refund is solely applicable in the event that Villa Management secures another reservation covering partially or fully the initial and cancelled reservation.
An admin fee of USD 50 will apply in the event of refund and amendment to reservation. The above cancellation charges also apply if Villa Management cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of Villa Management. An early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with Villa Management local Representative's Manager.
***Relaxed Cancellation Policy***
We understand that flexibility is required given the impact Coronavirus has on travel. In the event where your trip is disrupted due to COVID-19-related flight cancellations or travel restrictions, the below terms and conditions apply:
In the event your trip is disrupted, we will supply you with the necessary paperwork to file a claim with your travel insurance. If you are not covered by travel insurance, please refer to the policies on our managed villas below.
* Cancellations made more than thirty (30) days before the date of arrival are eligible for a credit note for up to twelve (12) months from your original arrival date OR a cash refund of eighty percent (80%).
* Cancellations made within thirty (30) days of the arrival date will be converted into a credit note for up to twelve (12) months from your original arrival date – no cash refund.
* For peak season bookings: If you cancel anytime due to a COVID-related event, you will be provided with twelve (12) months credit from the original arrival date – no cash refund.
We will refund your booking or provide a credit note based on the following conditions:
* Your country of residence issues a travel ban or a warning of ‘Do not travel’ (or the equivalent) to the destination booked.
* Your flight is cancelled and alternatives are not available.
* There is a government-enforced quarantine upon your return from one of our destinations.
Terms and Conditions:
* Proof will be required before confirming eligibility to this clause.
* Cash refund will be minus any fees that may be incurred for international remittance if requested.
* Credit Note allows you to rebook the same villa during the same rate period (season) within twelve (12) months of your original arrival date. You may confirm your travel dates at a later point in time, as long as the stay is completed within twelve (12) months of the original check-in date.
* The minimum length of stay shall also follow the period of the new dates;
* Policy for new bookings apply for selected managed villas;
* Extension of credit note validity may be requested subject to approval.
* An initial deposit of twenty percent (20%) must be paid to confirm a booking, unless otherwise specified in the confirmation of availability.
* During Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year, fifty percent (50%) of the villa rental must be paid to confirm a booking.
* Before the booking is confirmed and a contract becomes enforceable, Villa Management reserves the right to increase or decrease the agreed prices. No contract will be agreed and accepted by Villa Management before the receipt of funds.
* If the funds have not been received by Villa Management within five (5) banking days from the booking date, Villa Management reserves the right to void the booking request and allocate the Villa to another Guest.
* Should the booking be cancelled, cancellation charges will become payable in accordance with the Cancellation Policy.
* The outstanding balance must be paid at least seventy-five (75) days before the date of arrival, unless otherwise specified in the booking confirmation.
* Should the booking be made within seventy-five (75) days of the arrival date, the full payment is due upon confirmation and prior to arrival.
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account ( a nominal admin. fee applies) or through an online payment gateway with your card (Visa, Mastercard or AMEX). For the avoidance of doubt, all bank charges and administration fees to be borne by the client.
* If payment by card is preferred this will incur an admin fee.
Modern and tropical villa
As part of Samui's most exclusive, prestigious and private estate of just six properties this villa has an instant appeal. From the moment you arrive at the Headland estate you will be struck by the peace and nature of the location.
A tree-lined stone pathway leads to each villa and directly onto an idyllic white-sandy beach.
The entrance to villa 3 sets the scene for the rest of this outstanding property. Steps are enclosed by a pleasing blend of brown sandstone rocks and blue/black stone walls. The steps lead up and into a picture-perfect scene of green lawns, tropical plants, an infinity swimming pool and extraordinary views over the gulf of Thailand and the surrounding islands.
The stone wall continues as a feature and encloses a beautiful and very natural sloping garden area to the left of the two thatched pavilions. On the lawn surrounding the pool there are wooden slatted sun-beds adding to the very natural ambiance here.
The first pavilion houses the bedrooms and in the first room you'll find a double bed, dressed with brown and cream accessories with a circle print which is reflected in the artwork mounted above the bed. The en-suite bathroom features a walk-in shower area.
The second bedroom is a mirror image of the first but with twin beds. In here the predominantly white room is ignited by the bright red accessories. From the en-suite bathroom there's a door leading to a private garden area.
Separating the pavilions is a central courtyard with large rectangular planted area adding to the overall spacious feel of the property.
The next living pavilion has a large covered front terrace leading to an outdoor dining area next to the pool and facing the ocean. The pavilion is a large open-plan space incorporating the lounge, dining and kitchen areas.
This is a functional and very stylish room with spaces clearly defined by the choice of furniture. A wooden dining table with white and chrome dining chairs; a comfortable taupe L-shaped sofa; and a white island feature, which consists of a breakfast bar with built-in sink, hob and appliances.
From the central courtyard a wooden staircase leads to a mezzanine floor above the kitchen. A balcony at the top of the stairs has doors which open into a comfortable sitting area with satellite TV, sofa-bed and bean bags. Villa 3 is unique amongst the Headland Villas in that its mezzanine floor can double as an extra bedroom with a fully equipped en-suite shower room; thus enabling it to accommodate extra guests on occasions. There are curtains to separate the room from the area below.
Like all villas on this estate the design concept is one of simplicity, combining modern white interiors with exotic tropical exteriors to fantastic effect. At all times the design of the property focuses the attention on the unparalleled views of the Five Islands, the Ang Thong Marine Park and the mainland, not forgetting the crystal blue waters in between.
The central courtyard separates this villa from the others in design and is an example of how each villa has been individually created to fit into its unique environment. Also by adding an en-suite bathroom to the mezzanine floor that space has increased functionality and could possibly be utilized as a further sleeping area. It certainly provides a private and separate area if you're planning on sharing the villa or have older children who need their own space.
From the minute you enter villa 3 you will be captivated by the natural setting, the views and how well the villa merges modern style and functionality with luxurious and natural tropical living.