Amatapura Beach Beachfront Villa 1
5 4 10
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Baby cot
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Queen Size bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Bed Linen
- DVD Player
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Local mobile phone or card available
- Gas stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Coffee machine
- Water cooler
- Breakfast bar
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- International Cable TV
- DVD player
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
The villa is located just steps away from the sand of Ao Nam Mao beach and less than 30 minutes from Krabi airport. Krabi town is about a 20 minute drive and Ao Nang is just 10 minutes away.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Green Season|| 1 May 2020
30 Nov 2020
|4 Bedroom||USD 19,000||1 nights|
|High Season|| 1 Dec 2020
19 Dec 2020
|4 Bedroom||USD 26,000||1 nights|
|Peak Season||20 Dec 2020
10 Jan 2021
|4 Bedroom||USD 35,000||10 nights|
* Rates include 10% service charge and 7% VAT
* Minimum stay 5 nights in Chinese New Year
* Infant is 0-2 years old (free baby cot and maximum 2 sets per villa) Children is 3-6 years old.
* Every child must be mentioned upon reservation. Children from 6 years onwards are considered as adults.
* Daily maid cleaning and laundry service (sheets and towels)
* Complimentary welcome drink and fruit basket
* Complimentary mineral water, ice, coffee and tea
* Complimentary WiFi
* Additional mattress provision - a maximum of 2 extra mattresses (3.5" single mattress, no bed or box-spring) can be provided for a small charge of 1,000++ Baht per mattress, per night.
* 1 set of round trip Krabi airport transfers 2,000 Baht
* 1 set of round trip Phuket airport transfers 6,000 Baht
* Unlimited taxi service within Ao Nang area from 9am - 10pm (can carry up to 10) 1,000 Baht per day
* Breakfast set: Price is 390++ Baht per person per meal. Children under 10 years old charge half price. Minimum 4 people per meal
* Dinner: Chef price: up to 5 guests 1,750++ Baht per meal. More than 5 guest 350++ Baht per person per meal. Food is charged at cost.
The following cancellation policy applies to all bookings:
Cancellation Period Cancellation Fee
(number of days before check-in date) (percentage of rental rate for entire booking)
Up to 30 days 50%
14 days or less 100%
No notice or no show No refund
* Your booking will be finalized when we received your deposit (50%).
* If the arrival date is less than 2 weeks away we require full payment in advance.
* Balance is due 2 weeks before arrival at the villa.
* Check-in time is from 1400 hours and Check-out time is 1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
* Late check-out from 1200 hours to 1800 hours will be charged 50% of the Best Available Rate of the day.
* Late check-out from 1800 hours will be charged 100% of the Best Available Rate of the day.
Understated luxury in a spectacular setting
The name Amatapura comes from Sanskrit, meaning “eternal village” and this beachfront villa certainly has a timeless elegance - in perfect complement to the magnificent natural surroundings.
Located within a private luxury development, the five bedroom, four bathroom property has been designed to take full advantage of the panoramic sea views, while ensuring a maximum level of comfort for guests.
The interior of the villa is luxurious but low key, using a muted, neutral palette and rich materials such as teak wood and copper that act as a foil to the brightly saturated landscape outside. Custom-designed fretwork screens and built-in cabinetry add to the cool, contemporary feel.
The ground floor is tiled throughout and comprises an impressive double height entrance lobby, living room, kitchen-dining room, one double bedroom and bathroom.
The kitchen is large, with a central island and separate dining area overlooking the sea. It is designed for chefs with a full size oven, five ring gas burner, two door fridge-freezer and full set of cooking and dining utensils. The dining table seats eight comfortably.
The lounge area has a dedicated bar, and has three walls of retractable folding glass doors which allow direct pool and garden access. There’s a comfortable sofa to watch the 40” LCD TV with home theatre set-up.
All communal spaces can be opened up to the garden and the natural sea breezes; or closed to be cooled by the central air conditioning, available throughout the house.
One bedroom is located on the ground floor; the bathroom, with walk-in shower, is located directly opposite.
Moving upstairs, the flooring switches to parquet. The master suite and second lounge face the ocean, and both enjoy panoramic views over the Railay cliffs and islands on the horizon; both also have balconies if guests prefer to sit outside. The lounge offers another TV, or place to relax.
The master bedroom features a four poster bed aligned in front of the picture windows; the en-suite bathroom also has shutters that can be opened to see the view from the tub. A double vanity, glass enclosed shower room and small outdoor area give the bathroom a spa feel. Daybeds in the bedroom may be used as extra beds for up to 2 children, while a walk-in closet gives ample storage for bags and clothes.
Three other bedrooms are located on this floor; 2 are doubles and one 2 single with plenty of built-in storage space, DVD players, and 2 of them with en-suite bathrooms with walk-in showers. One also has a small dressing area.
The villa is located just steps away from the sand of Ao Nam Mao beach. There is an outdoor covered patio and a sun deck with chairs around the 43 sq.m.private pool, which features an infinity edge and Jacuzzi bench. The garden stretches the full length of the wide 200m beachfront. A larger communal pool is also available within the development for those who wish to swim laps.
High speed wireless internet is available throughout the property.
The villa has off-street parking with 24 hour security; car or motorbike rental can be easily arranged. Those who do not have their own transport may use Krabi Riviera’s tuk-tuk service to get to and from Ao Nang, or the boat pier at Ao Nam Mao, both of which are a short distance away. A personal concierge is also on call to arrange door-to-door sightseeing excursions.