Amatapura Beach Villa Beachfront 12
4 4 8
Absolutely the best vacation ever!
For a large group, so much more enjoyable than staying in a hotel. Well worth the cost.
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Baby cot
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Queen Size bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- DVD Player
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Local mobile phone or card available
- Gas stove
- Coffee machine
- Water cooler
- Breakfast bar
- High chair
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
The villa is located just steps away from the sand of Ao Nam Mao beach and less than 30 minutes from Krabi airport. Krabi town is about a 20 minute drive and Ao Nang is just 10 minutes away.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Green Season special offer|| 1 May 2019
30 Nov 2019
|4 Bedroom||USD 16,150||2 nights|
|High Season|| 1 Dec 2019
19 Dec 2019
|4 Bedroom||USD 26,000||2 nights|
|Peak Season||20 Dec 2019
10 Jan 2020
|4 Bedroom||USD 35,000||10 nights|
* Rates include 10% service charge and 7% VAT
* Minimum stay 5 nights in Chinese New Year
* Infant is 0-2 years old (free baby cot and maximum 2 sets per villa) Children is 3-6 years old.
* Every child must be mentioned upon reservation. Children from 6 years onwards are considered as adults.
* Daily maid cleaning and laundry service (sheets and towels)
* Complimentary welcome drink and fruit basket
* Complimentary mineral water, ice, coffee and tea
* Complimentary WiFi
* Additional mattress provision - a maximum of 2 extra mattresses (3.5" single mattress, no bed or box-spring) can be provided for a small charge of 1,000++ Baht per mattress, per night.
* 1 set of round trip Krabi airport transfers 2,000 Baht
* 1 set of round trip Phuket airport transfers 6,000 Baht
* Unlimited taxi service within Ao Nang area from 9am - 10pm (can carry up to 10) 1,000 Baht per day
* Breakfast set: Price is 390++ Baht per person per meal. Children under 10 years old charge half price. Minimum 4 people per meal
* Dinner: Chef price: up to 5 guests 1,750++ Baht per meal. More than 5 guest 350++ Baht per person per meal. Food is charged at cost.
The following cancellation policy applies to all bookings:
Cancellation Period Cancellation Fee
(number of days before check-in date) (percentage of rental rate for entire booking)
Up to 30 days 50%
14 days or less 100%
No notice or no show No refund
* Your booking will be finalized when we received your deposit (50%).
* If the arrival date is less than 2 weeks away we require full payment in advance.
* Balance is due 2 weeks before arrival at the villa.
* Check-in time is from 1400 hours and Check-out time is 1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
* Late check-out from 1200 hours to 1800 hours will be charged 50% of the Best Available Rate of the day.
* Late check-out from 1800 hours will be charged 100% of the Best Available Rate of the day.
Gorgeous modern beachfront villa
Amatapura Villa 12 is for those who love scenic views and luxurious living quarters. This villa can sleep 8 adults and one teenager. Perfect for gatherings of family or friends. The elegant surroundings of this gorgeous beachfront villa lives up to its Sanskrit name, Amatapura - eternal village. Its timeless natural beauty makes this private vacation home one that visitors hate to leave.
Amatapura 12 is part of a private luxury development and houses four bedrooms and four bathrooms. Great importance was given to ensure that the property would ensure sea views from as many locations within the house as possible. Guests will love the colors used in this luxurious villa. They are rich and warm, making the house inviting and comfortable. The use of teak and copper in the interior design, built-in cabinetry, and other details all give this holiday home a beautiful, contemporary look.
The first thing visitors see when they enter is an impressive double-height lobby, which leads into the downstairs living quarters. The downstairs of this two-story home features tiled floors, a living room, a kitchen-dining room and a communal bathroom with a walk-in shower. One of the four bedrooms is also located on the ground floor. The kitchen is perfectly set up for those who love to cook, equipped with all new modern appliances and a central island. The adjoining dining area for eight makes eating a pleasure, with its view of the Andaman Sea.
Three walls of retractable folding glass doors define the lounge area, which also includes a dedicated bar and direct access to the garden and pool. A home theatre, with a 40” LCD TV completes this comfortable room. The villa was constructed so that all of the shared living spaces were open to the beautifully landscaped gardens. Designed with optimal comfort, these areas can be cooled by sea breezes or closed off to allow the central air conditioning to run. The parquet flooring of the upstairs level leads to a master suite housing its own lounge with a TV facing the ocean where guests can see the limestone cliffs of Railay and the islands beyond. Balconies also face these lovely panoramic views.
The master bedroom, with its large picture windows, features a four-poster bed, an adjoining bathroom with a tub, a separate shower room, a double vanity and a small outdoor area. Because this bedroom is so spacious, there is room to set up two extra beds for two children. The two other bedrooms on this floor consist of double beds, built-in storage areas, DVD players, and adjoining bathrooms with walk-in showers.
The outdoor set-up enhances the experience of this special private villa, with its covered patio, sun deck, Jacuzzi and private 43-square-meter saltwater pool. A beautifully landscaped garden stretches the full length of the 200 meter-wide Ao Nam Mao beachfront. Some of the amenities in Amatapura 12 include high-speed wireless Internet throughout the property, daily maid services, and complimentary coffee, tea, mineral water and ice.
The villa also provides 24-hour security and off-street parking. Guests can arrange to rent a car or motorbike, or use Krabi Riviera’s tuk-tuk service for transportation to all areas of Krabi Province. The concierge is available 24/7 to help with any guest needs.