3 3 6
Beautiful villa about 20 meters from the beach
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Baby cot
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Queen Size bed
- Master Bedroom: King-size double bed, walk in dressing room, en-suite bathroom and a private balcony
- Master Bedroom 2: King-size double bed, walk in dressing room, en-suite bathroom and a private balcony
- Bedroom 3: Queen-size double bed, open plan bathr
- En-suite bathroom
- Electric stove
- Gas stove
- Rice cooker
- Breakfast bar
- Food processor/mixer
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- 50 inch plasma TV with DVD player & DVD movie library and a comprehensive live TV international channel package
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Private pool, outside dining & lounging areas, plenty of space for all
Baan Buaa, Lamai is a superb location for people looking to lose themselves in the beauty of Koh Samui's gorgeous beaches and lush tropical landscape. Part of a small village, - which is set right by the beachside - is a small luxury living development close to the main tourist areas of Samui.
It adjoins an unspoiled stretch of sandy beach in the relatively undeveloped south-eastern coast, and has been built amid a profusion of coconut palms and tropical landscaped gardens. Two neighbouring islands - Koh Tan and Koh Mudsum - well-known for their fantastic fishing and snorkeling, are only a short, 20-minute boat ride away.
Baan Buaa is only ten minutes from Lamai Beach, 30 minutes from Chaweng and Samui's top golf course, and 35 minutes from the airport, so you are never far from the action. But while there is easy access to shopping, restaurants, nightlife and other activities, back in Samui Beach Village you will feel you are on your own tropical island paradise.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|High Season|| 1 Apr 2019
30 Apr 2019
|3 bedroom||USD 480||3 nights|
|Low Season|| 1 May 2019
30 Jun 2019
|3 bedroom||USD 360||3 nights|
|High Season|| 1 Jul 2019
31 Aug 2019
|3 bedroom||USD 480||3 nights|
|Low Season|| 1 Sep 2019
20 Dec 2019
|3 bedroom||USD 360||3 nights|
|Peak Season||21 Dec 2019
10 Jan 2020
|3 bedroom||USD 830||7 nights|
• Unlimited electric and water usage
• Full-time resident on-site staff (housekeeper / chef)
• Daily Maid service, linen changed twice weekly, towels as necessary
• Chef Service (breakfast & lunch - guest pays food cost + 20%)
• Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Chinese)
• Welcome/information Pack with the ‘owner’s recommendations’
• Airport transfers (one each way complimentary)
• Baby cot & high-chair (complimentary on request)
• Personalised one to one concierge
• Free WI-FI throughout the villa
• Digital Safe for important belongings
• 24/7 Security around the villa
• Private Chef (evening) @ 1,000 THB per setting (guest pays cost + 20% for food)
• Babysitting, massage & spa services (available on request )
• Chartered boat services (available upon request)
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, ‘The Villa’ must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received. The following cancellation charges will be payable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
1. More than 30 days before arrival: The deposit will be forfeited.
2. Less than 30 days before arrival date: all rental payments (100%) are forfeited.
In case the deposit was paid and the balance will not be paid, all payments are forfeited with immediate effect and no notification will be issued.
If the dates of the booking need to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of Management Company
Cancellation during the period of the holiday.
The prepaid rental balance will be returned only under exceptional circumstances and at the sole discretion of the Management Company.
The owners are not responsible to you and your party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as water craft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental, etc.
We remain at your entire disposal shall you need any further assistance or information, and look forward to having the chance to welcoming you in Samui.
Terms & Security Deposit:
• Terms & Conditions apply which will be sent to guest for signature
• As a form of security (and for peace of mind) for the villa owner, the Guest Manager will request on arrival a fully refundable $500 or 15,000 THB (cash only).
• Please note that any minor damage / breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay, at replacement value. If required, damages must be paid and will be requested by the General Manager and paid in full before departure.
* Payments are to be made via Pay Pal account or a bank SWIFT transfer to our nominated bank account.
* Deposit: To guarantee this booking, you will be required to pay a 30% deposit.
* Final Payment: The balance of total rental amount is due a minimum of 30 days before the check-in date.
Tropical island living in style
* Idyllic Location | Fantastic Beach *
Baan Buaa is a 3 bedroom luxury beachside villa to rent that will comfortably sleep 6 adults. There are 3 double bedrooms and a Baby Cot that can also be provided on request and subject to availability. This beach villa rental comprises a 2-storey main building and an adjacent separate guest building. It is stunningly furnished with many antiques and richly decorated to reflect Thai/Balinese architecture. Baan Buaa has been designed to reflect tropical indoor and outdoor living and offers a peaceful and luxurious setting for your tropical island holiday in Samui. The villa is only a few steps away from the white sand of Nahai Beach and offers sea and beach views from the upstairs bedrooms and balconies.
Baan Buaa has its own private pool with a large sandstone pool terrace and a pool shower. The Thai sala pavilion with its elevated platform provides lounging space in the shade close to the pool. The villa is air conditioned throughout. Indoor and outdoor ceiling fans and large sliding windows and doors maximize natural cooling.
*Interior design with a touch of class*
The indoor living room complements the outdoor living space. The terrace doors can be opened to form a living area for social occasions. For entertainment options there is a large 50 inch plasma TV with DVD player & DVD movie library and a comprehensive live TV international channel package (True Visions Gold).
Living space in Baan Buaa is open plan, spacious, light-filled and comfortable. The outdoor living is adjacent to the indoor living area, the sunbathing terrace, and an open-air enclosed outdoor shower/wc area.
The indoor dining area comfortably seats eight. The terrace doors connect to an outdoor dining area and to the pool terrace. The outdoor dining area overlooks pool and sandstone terrace. Protected by its wide roof, it is open to cooling gentle breezes. A large Australian gas barbecue allows for great outdoor cooking and grilling.
The fully fitted western style teak/granite kitchen with a breakfast bar is complete with all modern equipment and appliances. There is also an adjacent laundry room equipped with a washing machine and dryer.
*Private spacious ensuite bedrooms providing the perfect private space*
The master bedroom is on the first floor. It has a king size double bed, walk in dressing room, ensuite bathroom and a private balcony with furniture. Like all bathrooms in the villa, the master bathroom is fitted with double washbasins, an open shower with rain-shower head, and a wc.
Bedroom 2 is also on the first floor. It has a king size double bed, walk in dressing room, ensuite bathroom and a private balcony with furniture. Bedroom 3 is in its own building, with direct access to sunbathing terrace and pool. It has a queen size double bed, open plan bathroom with ensuite shower room/wc, its own lounging terrace, and a private garden outdoor shower.
Baan Buaa is an individually designed and decorated beach villa in a unique location on Samui Beach Village which combines the best of tropical living with all the amenities of a luxury home for an unforgettable tropical island vacation.
*5-Star Facilities & Service*
With award winning Guest Management service, we can accommodate your every need so you can enjoy all the delights the island has to offer with peace of mind in the privacy of your own beachfront villa, ensuring your holiday is second to none.
The villa staff pride themselves on giving guests the best holiday experience possible. Massage and beauty treatments, dining in with your own private chef, Thai cooking lessons, grocery shopping, driver service, car & bike rental and island tour/activity bookings - we can do the work for you and give you the time you need to relax and unwind. Why stay in an expensive hotel with hundreds of other guests when the villa can offer you the privacy, personal attention, space and luxury service you seek?
• Extra Beds $55 Per bed / pp. (2 extra guest only)
• Please make inquiry to receive revised quote with applicable discounts
• Free Nights: Pay 6 nights and stay 7 nights (on daily rates)
Note: All Promotions not applicable to Prime & Xmas Season
Note: Promotions cannot be combined