|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Baby cot
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Queen Size bed
- DVD player
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Gas stove
- Coffee machine
- Rice cooker
- Water cooler
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- International Cable TV
- DVD player
- Powder room
The villa is surrounded by plants and tropical vegetation and there is private parking space for 2 cars: those who do not have their own transportation may use the free of charge tuk-tuk service to get to and from the beach, only 5km away.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Green Season|| 1 May 2018
30 Nov 2018
|3 Bedroom||USD 8,827||2 nights|
|High Season|| 1 Dec 2018
19 Dec 2018
|3 Bedroom||USD 11,181||2 nights|
|Peak Season||20 Dec 2018
10 Jan 2019
|3 Bedroom||USD 14,000||10 nights|
* 10% service charge and 7% VAT
* Minimum stay 5 nights in Chinese New Year
* Infant is 0-2 years old (free baby cot and maximum 2 sets per villa) Children is 3-6 years old.
* Every child must be mentioned upon reservation. Children from 6 years onwards are considered as adults.
* Daily maid cleaning and laundry service (sheets and towels)
* Complimentary welcome drink and fruit basket
* Complimentary mineral water, ice, coffee and tea
* Complimentary WiFi
* Additional mattress provision - a maximum of 2 extra mattresses (3.5" single mattress, no bed or box-spring) can be provided for a small charge of 1,000++ Baht per mattress, per night.
* 1 set of round trip Krabi airport transfers 2,000 Baht
* 1 set of round trip Phuket airport transfers 6,000 Baht
* Unlimited taxi service within Ao Nang area from 9am - 10pm (can carry up to 10) 1,000 Baht per day
* Breakfast set: Price is 390++ Baht per person per meal. Children under 10 years old charge half price. Minimum 4 people per meal
* Dinner: Chef price: up to 5 guests 1,750++ Baht per meal. More than 5 guest 350++ Baht per person per meal. Food is charged at cost.
The following cancellation policy applies to all bookings:
Cancellation Period Cancellation Fee (number of days before check-in date) (percentage of rental rate for entire booking)
Up to 30 days 50%
14 days or less 100%
No notice or no show No refund
* Your booking will be finalized when we received your deposit (50%).
* If the arrival date is less than 2 weeks away we require full payment in advance.
* Balance is due 2 weeks before arrival at the villa.
* Check-in time is from 1400 hours and Check-out time is 1200 hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
* Late check-out from 1200 hours to 1800 hours will be charged 50% of the Best Available Rate of the day.
* Late check-out from 1800 hours will be charged 100% of the Best Available Rate of the day.
tropical living nearby the beach
A modern Thai design villa, Baan Gecko is one of two properties on the exclusive Nathai Estates development managed by Ton Company. It may be rented along with its neighbor, Baan Chang, for big groups.
The well-designed L-shaped house is constructed around the swimming pool, allowing access from both the living space and main bedroom.
There are 3 sleeping rooms, 2 with en-suite bathroom. One of these is a twin (2 single beds) and has a private terrace; the bathroom has a walk-in rain shower. The master bedroom is a double, with king-size bed and picture windows opening out onto the swimming pool area. There is a small dressing area leading into the bathroom, which has a bathtub and separate walk-in rain shower area. The third bedroom opens onto the living room and has a queen size bed.
The rental property offers a large living and dining area with full-length French windows looking over the swimming pool; and a kitchen area with serving hatch onto the dining area. All rooms, with the exception of the kitchen and bathrooms, are air-conditioned, and there are Wi-Fi internet and cable TV connections.
The pool outdoor patio features tile decking and sun lounge chairs, in addition to a corner for al fresco dining. Basic barbecue gear is available.
The covered garage has room for one car; there is also plenty of plants all around the property.