Baan Grand Vista
5 6 10
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Sound system
- Baby cot
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- DVD player
- 5 large bedrooms en suites all with terrazzo bathtubs
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- All bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Gas stove
- Dish washer
- Coffee machine
- Rice cooker
- Wine cooler
- Breakfast bar
- Food processor/mixer
- Seating for up to 12 guests
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Bar Area
- Lounge seating for up to 10 guests comfortably
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
Bophut is only a five minute drive from the villa and well worth a visit, especially in the evening. Bo Phut is one of Samui's oldest settlements and remains a quaint little fishing village, with several of the seafront shop houses converted into restaurants. The beach itself is some two kilometers of white sand, and the tranquility of the bay makes this a popular spot for water skiing. Located within Bophut is Fisherman's Village, where you will find a charming and romantic atmosphere, perfect for a little privacy, with a whole array of restaurants and bars to suit all tastes.
Close to pier for island hopping and diving
5 minutes from Bophut 9 hole par 3 golf course
15 minutes from the Santiburi championship golf course
5 minutes from the romantic setting of Fisherman’s Village
10 minutes from Chaweng Beach shopping centers, restaurants and nightlife
Big Buddha temple and it’s sunsets nearby
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|High Season||11 Feb 2019
30 Apr 2019
|5 bedroom||USD 1,000||3 nights|
|Low Season|| 1 May 2019
30 Jun 2019
|5 bedroom||USD 700||3 nights|
|High Season|| 1 Jul 2019
31 Aug 2019
|5 bedroom||USD 1,000||3 nights|
|Low Season|| 1 Sep 2019
20 Dec 2019
|5 bedroom||USD 700||3 nights|
|Peak Season||21 Dec 2019
10 Jan 2020
|5 bedroom||USD 1,800||7 nights|
• Unlimited electric and water usage
• Fulltime resident on-site staff (daily cleaning / maid service)
• Bed linen changed twice weekly, pool towels changed as necessary.
• Complimentary Continental Breakfast (excl. low season: available on request as per lunch)
• Chef Service (lunch - guest pays cost + 20% for food)
• Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Thai, Chinese)
• Welcome/information Pack with the ‘owner’s recommendations’
• Airport transfers (one each way complimentary)
• Baby cot and high-chair
• Free WI-FI throughout the villa
• Digital Safe for important belongings
• Private Chef (evening) @ 1,000 THB per setting (guest pays cost + 20% for food)
• Babysitting, massage & spa services (available on request )
• Chartered boat services (available upon request)
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, ‘The Villa’ must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received. The following cancellation charges will be payable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
1. More than 30 days before arrival: The deposit will be forfeited.
2. Less than 30 days before arrival date: all rental payments (100%) are forfeited.
In case the deposit was paid and the balance will not be paid, all payments are forfeited with immediate effect and no notification will be issued.
If the dates of the booking need to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of Management Company
Cancellation during the period of the holiday.
The prepaid rental balance will be returned only under exceptional circumstances and at the sole discretion of the Management Company.
* Payments are to be made via Pay Pal account or a bank SWIFT transfer to our nominated bank account.
* Deposit: To guarantee this booking, you will be required to pay a 30% deposit.
* Final Payment: The balance of total rental amount is due a minimum of 30 days before the check-in date.
* Smoking within the villa is not permitted but ashtrays are provided around the villa.
* Only those persons stated prior to arrival have permission to stay at the villa.
Terms & Security Deposit:
• Terms & Conditions apply which will be sent to guest for signature
• As a form of security (and for peace of mind) for the villa owner, the Guest Manager will request on arrival a fully refundable $500 or 15,000 THB (cash only).
• Please note that any minor damage / breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay, at replacement value. If required, damages must be paid and will be requested by the General Manager and paid in full before departure.
Stunning oceanview luxury villa
*Exquisite panoramic sea views*
This lavish 5 bedroom villa is located high in the hills of Bo Phut, affording its guests a high quality and stylish standard of living along with exquisite panoramic sea views.
*16m Infinity swimming pool any hotel would be proud of*
Relaxing is certainly not an issue at Baan Grand Vista as in addition to a wonderfully decorated terrace, guests at this exclusive villa also have their very own private 16 metre infinity swimming pool. This stunning pool allows you to cool down whilst admiring the very best vies of Samui's floral life and sandy beaches.
*The closest you'll get to a private hotel haven*
Each of Baan Grand Vista's 5 bedroom of furnished with the utmost style and include all mod cons such as air conditioning and mini fridges. Beyond the tasteful decor, each room has an en-suite which includes a wonderful free flowing rain shower and stainless steel fixtures.
For those looking to entertain, this villa has a large kitchen area filled with all the required appliances such as a wine chiller, hobs, granite worktops, an oven and a double basin sink. In the large dining area there is a beautiful large teak dining table and the room is punctuated by a stunning crystal chandelier as its centre piece.
Further facilities exist in the form of a mountain side entertainment sala which can be used to cater for up to ten people. This area contains a state of the art surround system, wine chiller, fridge and electric cook tops. There is also a digital mood lighting system that can be used to control the ambiance of your party
*A Family retreat or perfect for corporate events*
Baan Grand Vista is ideal for big family gatherings as its sister villa Baan Grand View, is just in close proximity offering two villas with total of 10 bedrooms and 2 pools which would be perfect for extended families and friends.
• Lower Occupancy: Guests still have FULL PRIVATE use of all the villa facilities
• Extra Beds $55 Per bed / pp. (2 extra guest only)
• Daily rates include full time live in staff
• Please make inquiry to receive revised quote with applicable discounts
• 15% Discount on stays 7 days or more
• Lower Rate Occupancy: 3 bed / sleeps 6 ($180 less daily, high season only)
• Monthly Discounts: 30% discount for stays of 28 days or more
Note: All Promotions not applicable to Prime & Xmas Season
Note: For monthly rentals, electric & water usage are added to guest account
Note: Promotions cannot be combined