8 6 18
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Baby cot
- Roll/Pull away bed
- Air conditioning
- Mini Bar
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Bed Linen
- Ceiling fans
- Bath tub
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Electric stove
- Gas stove
- Dish washer
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Electric kettle
- Full crockery set
- Full cutlery utensil kit
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Rice cooker
- Breakfast bar
- Pots and Pans
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Fitness room
- Music System
- Dedicated room for kids
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- Speakers system
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
- Outdoor dining
Child friendly facilities
- Kids pool
- Board games
- DVD player
- High definition TV
- Home cinema
- Stereo system
- Table tennis
* Located at Lipa Noi beach, 30 minutes form the airport and 40 minutes from Chaweng
* In the Summer low tide season when the reef may dry for up to 100m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children. Channels for swimming and letting sea kayaks out still remain at low tide
Include all taxes - No booking fees
* Daily rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Minimum 10 nights required for stays that overlaps both Christmas and New Year
* Welcome drink
* Daily continental breakfast
* Complimentary WIFI
* Fully staffed villa team with private chef service
* If the number of guests is 8 persons or less, the rates include 1 x round trip airport transfer (1 van only for each way).
* If the number of guests is 9 persons or above, the rates include 1 x round trip airport transfer (2 vans only for each way).
* Baby cot, high chair
* 2 nights stay or more include 2 x 60 minute massage
* Complimentary access to 4,000 sq. ft world-class indoor/outdoor gym and facilities
* NOTE: Daily Continental breakfast, private chef service, airport transfers and electricity are not included for the promotion through to 17 Dec, 2021
* Extra bed will be charged at USD 50++ per night (including breakfast)
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* Babysitting is at THB 350++ per hour and THB 450++ per hour after 8 pm. Minimum of 4 hours in advance booking is required.
* Pre-arrival shopping and chef or in-villa shopping service are available at 20% of grocery cost as handling fee.
* An additional kitchen hand is required if either one of the following conditions apply: (i) the number of staying adult in the villa is 14 person or more. (ii) the number of staying guests including children in the villa is 18 person or more.
* Meals will be served buffet-style or in two sittings as required. If a la carte style is preferred, an additional chef may be required.
* An additional kitchen hand costs THB 1,000++ per day whereas an additional chef costs THB 2,500++ per day. Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% VAT.
* Provisioning is to be paid by cash on-site or by credit card with an additional surcharge up to 5%.
If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, Villa Management must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received.
The following cancellation charges will be applied depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing by Villa Management and the period of stay in the Villa by the Guests:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made 60 days or more before the arrival date.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the arrival date.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made 30 days or less before the arrival date.
* A full or partial refund is subject to the discretion of Villa Management and solely applicable in the event that Villa Management secures another reservation covering partially or fully the initial cancelled reservation.
Christmas and New Year Periods:
For any cancellation after the deposit and/or balance payment, all payments are forfeited and a full or partial refund is solely applicable in the event that Villa Management secures another reservation covering partially or fully the initial and cancelled reservation.
An admin fee of USD 50 will apply in the event of refund and amendment to reservation. The above cancellation charges also apply if Villa Management cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of Villa Management. An early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with Villa Management local Representative's Manager.
***Relaxed Cancellation Policy***
We understand that flexibility is required given the impact Coronavirus has on travel. In the event where your trip is disrupted due to COVID-19-related flight cancellations or travel restrictions, the below terms and conditions apply:
In the event your trip is disrupted, we will supply you with the necessary paperwork to file a claim with your travel insurance. If you are not covered by travel insurance, please refer to the policies on our managed villas below.
* Cancellations made more than thirty (30) days before the date of arrival are eligible for a credit note for up to twelve (12) months from your original arrival date OR a cash refund of eighty percent (80%).
* Cancellations made within thirty (30) days of the arrival date will be converted into a credit note for up to twelve (12) months from your original arrival date – no cash refund.
* For peak season bookings: If you cancel anytime due to a COVID-related event, you will be provided with twelve (12) months credit from the original arrival date – no cash refund.
We will refund your booking or provide a credit note based on the following conditions:
* Your country of residence issues a travel ban or a warning of ‘Do not travel’ (or the equivalent) to the destination booked.
* Your flight is cancelled and alternatives are not available.
* There is a government-enforced quarantine upon your return from one of our destinations.
Terms and Conditions:
* Proof will be required before confirming eligibility to this clause.
* Cash refund will be minus any fees that may be incurred for international remittance if requested.
* Credit Note allows you to rebook the same villa during the same rate period (season) within twelve (12) months of your original arrival date. You may confirm your travel dates at a later point in time, as long as the stay is completed within twelve (12) months of the original check-in date.
* The minimum length of stay shall also follow the period of the new dates;
* Policy for new bookings apply for selected managed villas;
* Extension of credit note validity may be requested subject to approval.
* An initial deposit of twenty percent (20%) must be paid to confirm a booking, unless otherwise specified in the confirmation of availability.
* During Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year, fifty percent (50%) of the villa rental must be paid to confirm a booking.
* Before the booking is confirmed and a contract becomes enforceable, Villa Management reserves the right to increase or decrease the agreed prices. No contract will be agreed and accepted by Villa Management before the receipt of funds.
* If the funds have not been received by Villa Management within five (5) banking days from the booking date, Villa Management reserves the right to void the booking request and allocate the Villa to another Guest.
* Should the booking be cancelled, cancellation charges will become payable in accordance with the Cancellation Policy.
* The outstanding balance must be paid at least seventy-five (75) days before the date of arrival, unless otherwise specified in the booking confirmation.
* Should the booking be made within seventy-five (75) days of the arrival date, the full payment is due upon confirmation and prior to arrival.
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account ( a nominal admin. fee applies) or through an online payment gateway with your card (Visa, Mastercard or AMEX). For the avoidance of doubt, all bank charges and administration fees to be borne by the client.
* If payment by card is preferred this will incur an admin fee.
A sensational family lifestyle experience
A stunning villa with an impressive grand master suite and 4 master bedroom boasting highly distinctive design features, Baan Kilee takes open-plan design to new levels and blurs the distinction between the indoor and outdoor worlds.
The sleeping arrangement has been arranged to accommodate children all the way. The grand master suite hosts 2 single beds in an alcove with sliding doors, the kids' playroom can be converted with 3 single beds and en-suite bathroom and 2 of the master bedroom have a mezzanine above their en-suite bathroom reachable via a folding ladder (not recommended for children under 12), finally the front master bedroom hosts an extra bed in an alcove within the large bedroom.
True tropical living makes the most of Samui's gentle sea breezes and warm weather. At Baan Kilee, specifically designed doors and windows can be folded back, while the natural world is also made welcome through the choice of cedarwood shingles for the roofs, which help the villa blend subtly with its surroundings. A swathe of beachside lawn fronts the living areas, forming a natural border between the large swimming pool, the beach and the sea.
As you enter this expansive villa through a large sliding door that provides one of the most grandiose entrances on Samui, you enter an attractive garden with an orchid-covered walkway that passes by an attractive lily pond and leads to the main dining room. Inside, two suspended seats that hang on chains from the ceiling, and the large dining table presents a spectacular place to entertain friends or guests.
Moving beyond this impressive room you descend some ornate steps to another garden area, flanked on either side by pavilions. On the left side these individual buildings house the villa's main living room, lounge and kitchen respectively, while on the right hand side you find two large, comfortably furnished guest bedrooms with specially designed drop-down wooden staircases connecting to two loft rooms ideal accommodation for children.
All bedrooms includes air-conditioning, satellite TV, DVD and IPOD connections, while for real music lovers and movie buffs the IT/AV room features a 2-metre screen, surround sound and video/CD libraries âˆ’ a fabulous alternative to the midday sun.
Some special features add significantly to the appeal for those who choose to indulge at Baan Kilee. Next to the main pool, guests can sip cocktails while sitting on sunken stools in a smaller pool with its own bar and pull-down projection screen. This is surely the only place on Koh Samui where films can be enjoyed in the pool. There's also a generously sized barbeque pit, as well as the large aforementioned double kitchen that allows for several chefs to work simultaneously and thus prepare enough food for a banquet.
Children will love this villa because it comes with its own playroom and kids' pools. In fact, whether young or old, guests are accommodated in the highest quality luxury, and it's hard to imagine what more could be added to this ornate and versatile property. Even the staff quarters have been well-planned and designed, while the gardens at Baan Kilee have been expertly landscaped and are filled with exotic greenery making outdoor living a very soothing experience.
Baan Kilee also benefits from some of the best multi-lingual staff in the region. They are trained not only to respond to customers' needs, but also to innately understand the level of service required. Some guests appreciate high profile staff, while others prefer the discretion and grace of an old-style butler. The villa also comes with an in-house chef who prepares both Thai and western cuisine, as well as chauffeurs, child-minders, security guards, cleaners and wait staff.
With the absolute best in service, location and facilities, Baan Kilee represents more than a holiday home it offers a sensational luxury lifestyle experience.