3 3 6
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Sound system
- Baby cot
- Day bed
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Queen Size bed
- Bed Linen
- Rain shower
- Massaging Bath Tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Jacuzzi / Jet tub
- Gas stove
- Electric kettle
- Full crockery set
- Full cutlery utensil kit
- Fridge freezer
- Breakfast bar
- Pots and Pans
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Bar Area
- Washing machine
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- Gazebo or pergola
- DVD player
- High definition TV
The property is set in a peaceful oasis but right between the most sought after areas of Ko Samui: Chaweng beach (2.8km), Bophut beach (3.8km), Bangrak beach (2.4km) and main shopping centers. Chaweng beach is famous for the best, swimming beach on this island and its exciting night life. Bophut has Fisherman’s Village with many stylish restaurants. All of Samui's shopping malls, including the new Central Samui are within 5 min drive (2km). There are convenience stores like 24h 7-eleven and Tesco Express within walking distance (400m) and also some small Thai restaurants and food stalls. The Samui International airport is only 4km away making arriving and departing a breeze.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
* Light villa cleaning service, plants watering twice a week
* Laundering of all bed linen and towels twice a week
* Free airport collection service (min. 1 week rental)
* Free Wi-Fi Internet 24h!
* Comfortable allowance of 30kW (2 beds) or 40kW (3 beds) electricity use per day. Extra usage costs 6THB per 1kW.
* Check-in Time is 2:00pm; Check-out time is 11:00am (early arrival and late departure upon availability of the house)
* No loud behaviour between 11 PM and 8 AM
* Swimming pool operation time from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. Extra hours by request
* Monthly rates don't include electricity usage
* All damages to the property and extra cleaning if left unreasonably soiled
* Refundable house breakages/security bond of THB 10,000 (or foreign equivalent) is payable on arrival. Fully refundable after inspecting villa morning of departure
* The 30% down payment is generally non-refundable but can be credited towards a future booking at our discretion
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to availability
* A non-refundable down-payment of 30% is required to secure your reservation
* The down-payment may be paid via bank transfer (TT) or credit card
* The balance of total rental amount is due in cash on arrival (unless arranged otherwise)
Luxury, 2-person Jacuzzi and Chaweng location!
Ask about our SPECIAL Long Term Rates!
The elegantly designed house boasts 160 sqm of living space comprising of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with up market features like skylights over rain-showers, high ceilings and two plant filled atrium's. Together with surrounding lush garden it creates and interaction of indoor/outdoor spaces and bring about the tropical feel inside. Other features are full size kitchen with an island bench and breakfast bar in sparkling black granite and the adjacent, large living/dining area with plenty of natural light. The house is fully equipped including 55' and 32' Internet TVs (Android with Chromecast), DVD sound systems (one in living area and one in master bedroom), washing machine, oven, microwave oven and everything else to make you feel at home right away. To top it all, there is a fabulous, private 2-person Jacuzzi with the mountain views located on the main bedroom terrace!
Your villa is part of a mansion or 4 house compound that is surrounded by a perimeter wall and staffed at all the time providing the level of security individual, remote villas cannot match. There are security cameras looking after possible entry points and the private parking area outside of the front gate. The large, 12 x 6 m communal swimming pool at the center of the property is designed to provide safe swimming experience being 1.5m to 1.8 m in depth and with a safety ledge on the deeper end. It is not overlooked from outside.
There are many features creating a magical experience for your stay. These include the very design of spaces like high ceilings, atrium’s, skylights and surrounding, lush tropical greenery. The modern, LED lighting can be tailored to your requirements and mood. The neutral, “broken” paint colours appear different during the day at different lighting conditions so you may wonder if what you see is right. And of course there is an Ancient Egyptian theme adding colourful design elements and mystery to the experience. The Ankh, Cross of Eternal Life at the bottom of the swimming pool is meant to energise the water and benefit the health of those who use it. Try if it works for you! Try swimming at night and when the Moon shines above you may just discover that the magic of this place is real.