3 2 6
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Day bed
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Bed Linen
- En-suite bathroom
- Jacuzzi / Jet tub
- Computer available
- Local mobile phone or card available
- Electric stove
- Gas stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling fans
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
Perched on a secluded hilltop in the scenic Bophut area, Baan Sawan is within 10 minutes drive from Chaweng, 15 min from the Airport, 5 min from Bophut Fisherman's village, and 20 minutes from the Santiburi Golf and Country Club. Set in peaceful surroundings and within easy reach of the best of what Koh Samui provides, the villa is the ideal base to be away from the crowds and yet be within easy distance of the beaches, restaurants, attractions and nightlife.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
* Rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 6 (six) Guests (including children).
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Check-in time is after 3 pm, and checkout time is prior to 11 am, unless otherwise specified or agreed
* Extra Beds (if guest numbers exceed 6) are available at USD 50 per person.
* Maximum number of adult guests is 8 people
* Airport transfer is THB 800 (subject to change without notice)
* Minimum booking for a Wedding booking is 5 days and Wedding surcharge is USD 1,500
* Chef service provided upon request and availability with additional charges
* Babysitting on request
* Spa on request
* Car hire & driver/chauffeur on request
* Laundry & dry cleaning service on request
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
Simplicity of design and dominating views
Nestled on a secluded hilltop amidst stunning tropical scenery and breathtaking views of Koh Phangan, Baan Sawan villa is and has everything you could ever wish for in a blissful tropical holiday. The luxury villa has its own infinity swimming pool, which is perfect to take a refreshing dip and enjoy 260 degrees view of the scenic surroundings. The pool also includes a pool safety system, imported from the US, to give families an added peace of mind. The pool area is encompassed by 3 large patios with a double daybed, 4 sun beds and a large outdoor table for outdoor dining or a romantic candlelight dinner.
Baan Sawan villa also has a private walled garden which features an extensive 1600sq meter lawn which is ideal for families with small children. The covered verandah runs along the reception room and joins the private verandah of the master bedroom. Flaunting a traditional design and equipped with all contemporary comforts, the villa is your home away from home. The entire property is beautifully decorated with traditional Thai furniture, ornaments and paintings, which blend perfectly with modern western style furnishings. The main open plan living area is very light and airy, and houses a 'zen' like dining table seating 8 and a comfortable sofa, coffee table & Thai handcrafted lamps, paintings & statues. The modern fitted kitchen is separated from the living area by an elegant polished black stone breakfast bar counter with bar stools.
The master bedroom suite of Baan Sawan villa is located off the reception and has direct access to the pool. The room is fitted with a king size bed, large day bed & a generous sized dressing room with built in wardrobes. The en-suite large marble bathroom also offers a Jacuzzi tub & shower. A staircase leads from the reception to the two large double bedrooms, one with twin beds and the other with a king size bed. These bedrooms share an interconnected bathroom with twin wash basins, a sunken mosaic tub & separate shower. Both bedrooms front the stunning views of Bophut & Big Buddha Bays. The villa is serviced by a full time western trained English speaking manageress/housekeeper who can enjoy a complete spectrum of activities for the guests including a candlelit beach dinner, garden BBQ, dinner party prepared by the qualified Thai Chef, massage, pedicure, manicure, sailing, car hire, boat hire and sightseeing trips. A stay in the villa also includes continental breakfast free of cost; upon special request a full English breakfast can be provided for a nominal fee.