3 4 6
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Baby cot
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Queen Size bed
- Bed Linen
- Ceiling fans
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Gas stove
- Dish washer
- Electric kettle
- Full crockery set
- Full cutlery utensil kit
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Rice cooker
- Pots and Pans
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Music System
- Washing machine
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
- High definition TV
- Satelite TV
- Fire extinguisher
Villa Mai Thai is situated on the Horizon Villas Estate approximately 500 metre walk to the beautiful Choeng Mon Beach and Choeng Mon village. Choeng Mon is on the North East tip of the Island and has it's own unique feel, along with being close to the main beach of Chaweng, airport and shopping centres.
Turn right at the end of Choeng Mon Beach Road into Tongsai Bay Road and then you will see our gated entrance on the left hand side about 500 Metres from the turn.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Electricity up to 70 units per day
* Every 4 days cleaning, change of bed sheets and towels
* All Linen and towels
* Call out service to repair any equipment problems
* Free use of estate fitness facilities
* Electricity usage exceeding the amount specified must be paid by customers on departure at 6 THB + VAT per unit
* Car rentals and other transport charges
* Airport transfers available at 500 THB per trip per minivan (private), please book in advance. *(maximum guests: 10) *
* Food drinks and other consumables
* Infants 0-1 year stay free of charge when using existing bed, cot/crib is charged at 300 THB per day and subject to availability
* Cancellation Insurance
* Insurance for personal possessions
* Excessive cleaning charges (e.g. upholstery)
* Tennis court rental is charged 200 THB per hour from 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and 300 THB per hour from 6:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m. Tennis racket for rent at 100 THB per hour and 10 Tennis balls at 80 THB.
* Car rentals, initial stocking of food, plus additional maid services can be ordered in advance at a nominal additional cost. These services should be ordered at the time of booking and are provided through the local management agent.
* 15,000 THB Deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property.
* Optional full breakfast with private chef at 500 THB/person
CANCELLATIONS BY CLIENTS
* In the event that you have to cancel your booking at any time it should be noted that no refund will be made whatsoever.
* It is a condition of the booking that the entire party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance, which will need to provide separately to your booking, such insurance should provide compensation to you in the event of cancellation.
CANCELLATIONS BY THE MANAGER
Although it is unlikely that the Manager will have to make any changes to confirmed arrangements, it is sometimes unavoidable in which case we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If, for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to provide you with the property booked, we shall reserve the right to cancel the reservation. For example, if the properties are damaged or rendered unusable The Manager will try to locate an alternative property for the period required. However, if this is not possible, or you do not wish to be transferred, The Manager will cancel the booking and refund you in full, less any bank transfer charges. The Manager shall not be liable for any further obligations or claims by the client.
* Initial Deposit
An initial deposit of 30% must be paid to confirm a booking within 7 banking days.
* Balance Payment
Payment of the outstanding balance is due 30 days prior the arrival date and we will send out a reminder close to the due date. If the booking is made within 30 days of the arrival date, 100% of the cost of the property rental shall be due at the time of booking. Payment can be made by direct bank transfer or by card through a secure payment gateway (admin charges apply).
* Long Term Rentals (over 1 month): different terms apply, please request information from The Manager
* A damage deposit of USD 500 or THB 15,000 must be paid on arrival in cash only and will be returned on checkout subject to the villa inspection at the end of the rental. For monthly bookings we require USD 1,000 or THB 30,000 as security deposit.
Stunning villa just minutes from the beach
Please find Mai Thai on our Thailand villas dedicated website.
Villa Mai Tai is an extremely spacious private 3 bedroom villa with partial sea views, boasting a large wooden deck surrounding a beautiful pool, this villa provides a true luxury experience.
The villa has private parking which leads through a video entry door through to the pool terrace. All three air conditioned bedrooms lead on to the terrace via sliding doors, with two adjoining the living area also. The living and dining areas are spacious, and link directly to a fully equipped kitchen behind the island bar. Entertainment is taken care of by the Flat screen TV, with many channels to choose from, and connections for your phones or i-pods to play your favourite music around the villa.
A sala is located on the other side of the pool which has a table for outside dining, and a bbq to prepare glorious dinners. From here you can enjoy the views of the ocean.