|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Sound system
- Baby cot
- Day bed
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Master bedroom with TV and DVD player
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Computer available
- Electric stove
- Gas stove
- Dish washer
- Wine cooler
- Breakfast bar
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Pool table
- Media room
- DVD player
- Sound system
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- Speakers system
- Solarium/Roof terrace
Malaiwana is located a scenic 20 minute drive from the airport in the tranquil area of Nai Thon Phuket. Found between the luxurious, world-famous Trisara Hotel and the modern funky Pullman hotel brand, the area has developed beautifully to provide some great restaurants whilst conserving the beauty and serenity of an area surrounded by national park.
During the high season months (approx. December - April) the Malaiwana beach club, UP, is Phuket's best kept secret and serves as a private beach for residents and the select few. A beach-side restaurant complements the serviced beach.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season||01 May to 31 Oct||USD 1,501||3 nights|
|High Season||08 Jan to 31 Jan
16 Feb to 19 Mar
04 Apr to 30 Apr
01 Nov to 14 Dec
|USD 3,502||7 nights|
|Peak Season||01 Feb to 15 Feb
20 Mar to 03 Apr
|USD 3,502||5 nights|
|Christmas Season||15 Dec to 07 Jan||USD 3,502||7 nights|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights minimum is require during Easter:20 Mar to 03 Apr, Christmas and New Year. Overlapping Christmas and New year are 10 nights is require).
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on guest account)
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Airport transfer: US$ 55 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
Sensational villa with spectacular ocean view
For the first time since opening, a Villa at the award winning Maliwana development is available to rent on a short-term holiday basis. Maliwana Villa M is set in a luxury-gated estate. It boasts a modern, zen-like interior decor to complement the stunning views from every room. Maliwana Villa M is a sensational villa perched above the sea with spectacular, uninterrupted views of Nai Thon beach, the Andaman Sea and the magical Phuket sunsets.
The Villa is entered through large double wooden doors to your own private peaceful haven and the large open-plan living, dining and kitchen area. The airy open space is virtually wall-less as bi-fold doors are used to maximise the view and the beautiful sea breeze. The doors open to the infinity salt-water pool which appears to overflow into the turquoise of the sea across to the horizon. A teak wooden deck hugs the pool, to provide a lounging area complete with seating, sun deckchairs and umbrellas for shade. Adjacent to the living area is the open-air dining sala with sunken dining table and DJ booth so you can enjoy the beats, cocktail in hand, whilst watching the sunset. An external staircase links to the media room and lower level rooms.
Master bedroom: To the left of the entrance is a restroom, which services the living area. Continue along this corridor and the grand double doors of the master room welcome you. A large walk-in wardrobe is located to the left and interconnects to the ensuite bathroom. The door to the right leads through to the bedroom with king size bed. This room boasts the same views as the living area and has direct access via double doors to the pool area. This room has TV, DVD player and integrated Sonos sound system. The master ensuite is vast and beautifully finished with opulent black crocodile tiles. The bathroom features a separate rain shower, freestanding bathtub, separate toilet and double basins. The Master bedroom is connected to the lower level rooms via an internal staircase.
Gym/Games room: There are so many jewels in this villa. However, for fitness fanatics the gym room shines the brightest. Most villa gyms are hidden in the darker corners of properties. Villa M on the other hand can entice even the laziest of us to exercise as all of the machines face the stunning sea backdrop. Bi-fold windows can be opened to enjoy the sea breeze whilst running on the treadmill OR there’s air-conditioning throughout for those who prefer a cooler work out. A wall mounted TV complete with DVD player and an integrated sound system complete this world-class facility. This enormous room features state of the art equipment, lounging area, a professional pool table and an applemac computer available for guest use.
Bedroom B: Is the largest of the lower level rooms and is bright and elegant with the stunning view, private balcony, sofa, double wardrobes and king size bed. The ensuite bathroom has a separate rain shower, double basins and freestanding bathtub.
Bedroom C: Is the same size as bedroom D and features a king size bed, private balcony, chaise longue and a sofa which can be converted in to a baby cot. The ensuite bathroom has a separate shower, toilet and double basin.
Bedroom D: If there was a "kids room" this would be it. Bright block print colours and pop art prints give this room character. Twin beds are set as standard but can be adjusted to double if necessary. The room has a private balcony and an ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet and single basin.
Media Room: The media room was built with relaxation in mind. It is impossible not to sink in to the large L-shaped sofa and watch one of the many movies available on the enormous flat screen.
The villa is serviced by the minimum of a villa manager and a chef throughout your stay, offering a private villa style service with a personal touch.