5 5 10
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Baby cot
- Air conditioning
- En-suite bathroom
- Jacuzzi / Jet tub
- Dedicated office
- Electric stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Coffee machine
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Fitness room
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- Solarium/Roof terrace
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
Child friendly facilities
- Booster seat
The Bay villa 15 is located on the east side of Phuket in the Cape Yamu gated community, about 30 minutes from Phuket International Airport. Enjoying a secluded setting, the villa is at a convenient drive to Phuket town and all its nightlife, dining and shopping attractions.
30 Minutes from Central Festival Shopping Center and other shopping mall on by-pass road.
30 Minutes from Surin, Bangtao Beach
20 Minutes from Mission Hill Golf & Country Club
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard Rate (5BR)|| 1 Oct 2022
9 Oct 2022
|5 bedroom||USD 1,354||2 nights|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||10 Oct 2022
31 Oct 2022
|5 bedroom||USD 1,236||2 nights|
|Standard Rate (5BR)|| 1 Nov 2022
11 Dec 2022
|5 bedroom||USD 1,354||2 nights|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||12 Dec 2022
16 Dec 2022
|5 bedroom||USD 1,766||3 nights|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights minimum is require during Easter:20 Mar to 03 Apr, Christmas and New Year. Overlapping Christmas and New year are 10 nights is require).
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 guests (including children).
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily continental breakfast
* Airport transfer: US$ 55 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
* On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available on request (terms & conditions apply for chef service)
* Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
* Babysitting service on request and subject to availability
* Massage service on request
* Wine list available
If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to Management. All cancellation notices received will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest's party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
Cancellation of one or more days of a booking;
An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking;
Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification); and
Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest’s chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period
50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period
100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and moneys paid, and Management will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, the villa reserves the right to void the Guest's booking request.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa,master card or Amex).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
Extensive villa with sweeping seaviews
This extensive villa has two distinct living areas, as you enter across the stepping stones in the decorative pond the pavilion to the left has a living area equipped with sofas at one end and a large dining table seating eight at the other end, the expansive views can be viewed from all areas of the room. Passing through this area you arrive in the large kitchen which is fully equipped with cooker, oven, microwave, coffee machines and all the glasses cutlery and tableware you would expect.
Also on the ground floor is a bedroom with a double bed, an ensuite bathroom, a sitting area and a large screen TV.
On the upper floor of this pavilion is a large bedroom with a double bed and a bathroom with a walk in shower, the bedroom walls are glass on three sides giving fantastic views across Sapam Bay in one direction and Phangna Bay in the other.
In the other pavilion the ground floor comprises a large living room with several seating areas, a large screen TV, and an office area, there is a bathroom off this area, All three sides of the living area are glass again opening onto fantastic views across the bays. At the rear of this area is the master bedroom suite, consisting of a large bedroom with a double bed and a large bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath.
On the upper floor there are two bedrooms, both with en-suite bedrooms, one looking across Sapam bay, the other looking across Phangna Bay, both bedrooms have balconies. The upper floor also has a large terrace with a covered seating area, a great place to watch either the sunrise or sunset. In the garden there is a 15m x 6m swimming pool.
There are outdoor seating areas for both dining and relaxing on the terrace.