4 4 8
seawadee is very beautiful and amazing!!
Fünf Sterne und Meer
suitable for holiday
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Sound system
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Queen Size bed
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Electric stove
- Gas stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Coffee machine
- Slow cooker
- Rice cooker
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling fans
- Pool table
- Music System
- TV satellite
- DVD player
- SONOS sound system
- table games
- Sun beds / chairs
- Jacuzzi for 8 seats
- Toilet on groundfloor
- Board games
- Table tennis
- First aid kit
Villa Seawadee is nestled in the heart of the hill in Chaweng noi area and is the closest of all villas on the hill to Chaweng beach with gorgeous 180 degree sea view.
Destinations by car or motorbike:
* The Royal Samui Golf and Country club: 2-3 min
* Chaweng, Chaweng Noi, Coral Cove, Silver and Lamai beaches: 5-12 min
* Restaurant and mini-mart from 2 min by car or bike
* Chaweng and Lamai down Town: 10-15 min
* Airport: 15-20 min
Include all taxes - No booking fees
* Daily continental breakfast
* Welcome drink
* Daily cleaning (changing of bed linen and towels every third day). The highest cleanliness and hygiene standards are observed!
* Bathroom amenities - welcome set
* Concierge service – booking of tours and spa excursions on request
* Complimentary airport transfer round-trip 1 time
* Villa Seawadee provides drinking water
* Professional Villa Seawadee staff assistance from 8.00 am until 5.00 pm
* English and Thai speaking manager on site, and on call after hours
* Taxes and service charge are included
* Cook for preparing Thai and (limited) Western cuisine. THB 2,500 + food cost
* Extra bed is THB 3,600/night
* Rental of a car, with or without driver
* Motorbike rental
* Boat charters
* Grocery shopping
* In-villa massage on call
* Laundry service
* Spa, tours and other activities can be arranged
* Private yoga or fitness instructors
If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, Villa Seawadee must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received. The following cancellation charges will be payable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
* More than 30 days before arrival date: The 50% deposit will be forfeited and all other payments will not be refunded.
* Less than 30 days before arrival date: all rental payments (100%) are forfeited.
* In case the deposit was paid and the balance will not be paid, all payments are forfeited with immediate effect and no notification will be issued.
* If the dates of the booking need to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Early departure penalty will be applicable as in the other terms for cancellation. Villa Seawadee must be notified in writing (email is accepted). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received. All payments are forfeited.
* In case of refusal to stay in the villa on arrival day it will be taken as a cancellation . All rental payments (100%) are forfeited.
* Not arriving to the villa on check-in day will be taken as a cancelation. All rental payments (100%) are forfeited.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of Villa Seawadee.
* The initial non-refundable deposit 50% of the Villa rent total amount should be paid. If quests arrive less total amount should be paid.
* To complete the booking Villa Seawadee should receive the second 50% of tent total amount not later than 35 days before arrival.
* Security deposit: 1,000 USD (orequal amount in any other currency) cash to be paid to Villa Seawadee on your arrival.
It can be used in case of damage, breakers, lost or extra cleaning.
The best villa architectural design
Please find Seawadee Villa on our Thailand villas dedicated website.
Villa Seawadee is located in the hills above Chaweng Noi, between bustling Chaweng and laid-back Lamai, on the east coast of Samui. Its hillside position boasts gorgeous 180-degree sea views, and is only a short drive to many of the island’s attractions. Villa Seawadee boasts not only spectacular views, but also modern design in a prime location. Among all villas on the hill, Villa Seawadee has the closest seaview
Seawadee was awarded as Best Villa Architectural Design in Thailand Property Award 2014
From the waterfall entrance through grand wooden doors, to the unobstructed ocean views, Villa Seawadee delights at every turn. LED coloured lighting throughout the villa can be set to match your mood, and the lounge and social areas are designed for indoor-outdoor living. Glass stack-away doors allow the indoor living room to become one with the outdoors, creating a free-flow and sociable area, with the 35m2 infinity swimming pool, flanked with comfortable sunbeds, being a focus of the outdoor living space.
Indoors, you’ll find a comfortable leather sofa and bespoke 8-seater dining table, open-plan to the bronze and white fully-equipped kitchen, which offers everything you’d need for self-catering. Half-round sofa, beanbags and day beds can be moved indoors or out, depending on your mood or the weather, creating a relaxed, sociable area to get together as a group. Here too, you’ll find the Samsung Smart TV and the SONOS sound system, which can be controlled by your phone, and which plays throughout the villa. Both music and lights can create your desired mood, be it festive of chilled, all at the control of your fingertips.
The bedrooms at Villa Seawadee are designed with relaxation in mind. Bamboo wood floors are soft, and blackout curtains covering the floor-to-ceiling windows ensure a good night’s rest. All four bedrooms with walk-in bathroom are equipped with air-conditioning or climate-control systems, and each boasts 180-degree ocean views – perfect to catch the sunrise from bed. Two bedrooms lie on the upper floor, a third is on the middle living floor, and the fourth bedroom lies below, with its own private entrance, for those wanting solitude.
The unique round, leather beds (queen size, and king in the master suite) are fitted with crisp, white linen and guests are supplied with bathrobes and slippers. Other bedroom features include electronic safes, full-length mirrors, private terraces and spacious en-suite bathrooms, complete with complimentary amenities, fluffy white towels and rain showers with body-spray features. Three of the bathrooms also offer sea views.
The master suite boasts its own 55m2 sundeck, featuring a rainbow LED lit 8-seater Jacuzzi and its own music system, while the en-suite bathroom offers a dressing area and double vanities, making this suite the ideal romantic hideaway for honeymooners.
Villa Seawadee is located in the hills above Chaweng Noi, between bustling Chaweng and laid-back Lamai, on the east coast of Samui. Its hillside position boasts gorgeous 180-degree sea views, and is only a short drive to many of the island’s attractions.
If you’re after quieter beaches, nearby Chaweng Noi, Coral Cove and Silver Beach offer seclusion and charm
Whether you’re after a romantic escape or a relaxed getaway with friends and family, Villa Seawadee is the perfect choice.
Villa Seawadee can be rented as a two, three or four bedroom unit, sleeping a maximum of eight guests. Please note that this villa is not recommended to children under the age of 12 years. Honeymooners can enquire about special rates for only two guests.
"Of course, every room is disinfected and thoroughly cleaned before check-in. The highest cleanliness and hygiene standards are observed!"