|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Gas stove
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Media room
- Sonos sound system
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- Gazebo or pergola
Villa Nandana is a charming holiday home located on an unspoiled expanse of sandy beach, Natai in Phang Nga province of Phuket. Although the beach is quiet, it presents a modest choice of restaurants. The villa is situated approximately 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport. Nestled away from the noisy city crowds, the habitat presents a peaceful and soothing experience in tropical living. The villa is located opposite a well-preserved scenic bay and can be reached across a bridge from Phuket, which is famous for its shopping, night life, golf courses and a host of tourist attractions.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Summer|| 1 Nov 2018
14 Dec 2018
|4 bedroom||USD 1,530||3 nights|
|Peak||15 Dec 2018
7 Jan 2019
|4 bedroom||USD 2,943||10 nights|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights minimum is require during Easter:20 Mar to 03 Apr, Christmas and New Year. Overlapping Christmas and New year are 10 nights is require). Contact reservations for the minimum stay period as shorter stays than what is indicated may be possible)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 persons. No extra bed available for this villa
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Airport transfer: USD 55 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favorites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. (Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service)
* In-Villa wine selection
* Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
* Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
* In-villa massage: Massage is part of Thai living and can be taken outside in the Sala or more privately in any of the bedrooms.
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and sums paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher.
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, the villa reserves the right to void the Guest's booking request.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa,master card or Amex).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
Tranquil, elegant beachside retreat
The beautiful stand-alone oceanfront Villa Nandana effortlessly combines traditional Thai designs and decor with modern day facilities, style and sophistication. A apart of the Signature Collection, the exclusive villa opens straight onto to unspoiled Natai beach. The villa presents spacious, open-plan interiors which open onto the stunning sea views. The beautifully landscaped gardens add to the sense of space and exclusivity. The guests can also take advantage of a 20-metre private swimming pool, a furnished private dining sala, a media room with flat screen TV, a well equipped fitness room and a private spa.
Villa Nandana has four spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms can be used as either twin or king size double rooms. The master bedroom features a king size bed, as well as an ensuite bathroom with private tub, separate shower and a personal dressing area. The villa also has an expansive central lounge are which opens on to the soothing sea breezes. It is comfortably fitted with four elegant sofas and is an ideal place to socialize and relax. There is also a walk around bar and nearby, a fitted western kitchen with two double fridge freezers and other modern equipment.
All the ground floor rooms of villa Nandana open on to a 20m infinity lap pool, which is surrounded with comfortable cushioned loungers and an oversized outdoor sofa. From the pool, an expansive garden extends down to the quiet beach and rolling waves. More loungers are positioned for the ultimate in private beachside relaxation. The villa is serviced by an efficient, unobtrusive staff who put guests at their ease and pamper all their demands.