|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Gas stove
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Media room
- Sonos sound system
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- Gazebo or pergola
Villa Nandana is a charming holiday home located on an unspoiled expanse of sandy beach, Natai in Phang Nga province of Phuket. Although the beach is quiet, it presents a modest choice of restaurants. The villa is situated approximately 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport. Nestled away from the noisy city crowds, the habitat presents a peaceful and soothing experience in tropical living. The villa is located opposite a well-preserved scenic bay and can be reached across a bridge from Phuket, which is famous for its shopping, night life, golf courses and a host of tourist attractions.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Summer|| 1 May 2018
31 Oct 2018
|4 bedroom||USD 1,530||3 nights|
|Summer|| 1 Nov 2018
14 Dec 2018
|4 bedroom||USD 1,530||3 nights|
|Peak||15 Dec 2018
7 Jan 2019
|4 bedroom||USD 2,943||10 nights|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights minimum is require during Easter:20 Mar to 03 Apr, Christmas and New Year. Overlapping Christmas and New year are 10 nights is require). Contact reservations for the minimum stay period as shorter stays than what is indicated may be possible)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 persons. No extra bed available for this villa
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Airport transfer: USD 55 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favorites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. (Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service)
* In-Villa wine selection
* Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
* Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
* In-villa massage: Massage is part of Thai living and can be taken outside in the Sala or more privately in any of the bedrooms.
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
Tranquil, elegant beachside retreat
The beautiful stand-alone oceanfront Villa Nandana effortlessly combines traditional Thai designs and decor with modern day facilities, style and sophistication. A apart of the Signature Collection, the exclusive villa opens straight onto to unspoiled Natai beach. The villa presents spacious, open-plan interiors which open onto the stunning sea views. The beautifully landscaped gardens add to the sense of space and exclusivity. The guests can also take advantage of a 20-metre private swimming pool, a furnished private dining sala, a media room with flat screen TV, a well equipped fitness room and a private spa.
Villa Nandana has four spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. Two of the bedrooms can be used as either twin or king size double rooms. The master bedroom features a king size bed, as well as an ensuite bathroom with private tub, separate shower and a personal dressing area. The villa also has an expansive central lounge are which opens on to the soothing sea breezes. It is comfortably fitted with four elegant sofas and is an ideal place to socialize and relax. There is also a walk around bar and nearby, a fitted western kitchen with two double fridge freezers and other modern equipment.
All the ground floor rooms of villa Nandana open on to a 20m infinity lap pool, which is surrounded with comfortable cushioned loungers and an oversized outdoor sofa. From the pool, an expansive garden extends down to the quiet beach and rolling waves. More loungers are positioned for the ultimate in private beachside relaxation. The villa is serviced by an efficient, unobtrusive staff who put guests at their ease and pamper all their demands.