Villa Seven Swifts
5 4 10
Excellent villa in a perfect location
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Sound system
- Baby cot
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Queen Size bed
- Single bed
- 4 double bedrooms plus 1 single bedroom (2 single beds)
- Bath tub
- Rain shower
- Massaging Bath Tub
- En-suite bathroom
- His and her shower
- Separate toilet
- Gas stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Coffee machine
- Rice cooker
- Food processor
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Bar Area
- Satellite TV with over 100 channels available
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Large private landscaped garden overlooking ocean, with private access to secluded beach
The villa is overlooking the stunning Bangrak Bay and sweeping beach line. It enjoys uninterrupted views and glorious sunrises. Bangrak is translated as ‘Place of Love’. Villa Seven Swallows has it’s very own private pathway to the secluded and quaint beach below the rental property, effectively making a beach-side property at a fraction of the usual market prices.
The area is one of the most sought after, exclusive and affluent spots on the island favoured highly by local foreigners living here due to it s proximity to everything and yet the quiet and quaint village feel has not been lost.
As you stroll along the beautiful beach, here you will find restaurants, spas, massage shops, among other tourist shops. Walk a little further to find one of Samui’s finest restaurants which was featured on TV just a while back; Ocean’s 11. In contrast, close by there are a multitude of smaller but very good traditional Thai beach-side restaurants. The villa is ideally situated with the stylish Bo-Phut, lively Chaweng and the famous Big Buddha tourist attraction no more than 10 minutes away.
Fisherman's Village is only a five minute drive from the villa and well worth a visit, especially in the evening. Bo Phut is one of Samui's oldest settlements and remains a quaint little fishing village, with several of the seafront shop houses converted into restaurants. The beach itself is some two kilometers of white sand, and the tranquility of the bay makes this a popular spot for water skiing. Located within Bophut is Fisherman's Village, where you will find a charming and romantic atmosphere, perfect for a little privacy, with a whole array of restaurants and bars to suit all tastes.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
* Unlimited water usage
* Once weekly cleaning included (additional available on request)
* Bed linen changed weekly, pool towels changed as necessary.
* Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Chinese)
* Welcome/information Pack with the ‘owner’s recommendations’
* Airport transfers (one each way complimentary - for full occupancy rates only)
* Baby cot & high-chair (complimentary on request)
* Free WI-FI throughout the villa
* Digital Safe for important belongings
* 24/7 Security around the villa
* Electric at US$30 daily
* Airport transfers when booking reduced occupancy will be charged at THB 600 each way
* Private Chef @ 1,500 THB per setting (guest pays cost + 20% for food)
* Babysitting, massage & spa services (available on request )
* Chartered boat services (available upon request)
* Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, ‘The Villa’ must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received. The following cancellation charges will be payable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
1. More than 30 days before arrival: The deposit will be forfeited.
2. Less than 30 days before arrival date: all rental payments (100%) are forfeited.
In case the deposit was paid and the balance will not be paid, all payments are forfeited with immediate effect and no notification will be issued.
If the dates of the booking need to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of Management Company
Cancellation during the period of the holiday.
The prepaid rental balance will be returned only under exceptional circumstances and at the sole discretion of the Management Company.
The owners are not responsible to you and your party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as water craft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental, etc.
We remain at your entire disposal shall you need any further assistance or information, and look forward to having the chance to welcoming you in Samui.
* Payments are to be made via Pay Pal account or a bank SWIFT transfer to our nominated bank account.
* Deposit: To guarantee this booking, you will be required to pay a 30% deposit.
* Final Payment: The balance of total rental amount is due a minimum of 30 days before the check-in date.
* Smoking within the villa is not permitted but ashtrays are provided around the villa.
* Only those persons stated prior to arrival have permission to stay at the villa.
Terms & Security Deposit:
* Terms & Conditions apply which will be sent to guest for signature
* As a form of security (and for peace of mind) for the villa owner, the Guest Manager will request on arrival a fully refundable $500 or 15,000 THB (cash only).
* Please note that any minor damage / breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay, at replacement value. If required, damages must be paid and will be requested by the General Manager and paid in full before departure.
Villa with private pool and beach access
*Unique Private Beach Access*
Villa Seven Swifts is located within an exclusive residential development with direct access to the beach below via private steps. The villa also offers fantastic views overlooking Ban Rak bay and towards Big Buddha; affording the most sensational ocean and island views. Ideally located between Fisherman's Village and the bustling nightlife of Ban Rak village.
*Ideally located: enjoy a piece of all worlds*
Just 15 minutes drive to the airport, 20 minutes to all major shopping/supermarkets and 5 minutes from the famous Fisherman's village, this luxurious 4 double and 1 twin bedroomed villa consists of: fully fitted western kitchen with microwave and dishwasher. Open-plan lounge/dining area with folding doors to sea view terrace, allowing up to 10 guests in total.
The villa also offer safety deposit box, Fiber optic internet, Panasonic blue tooth system, 42" smart TV, and DVD player are provided for your convenience and enjoyment.
*Stunning Ocean-View Pool & private Gardens*
Outside the kitchen door you will find a washing machine and gas BBQ. The villa has private infinity pool with sundeck and bubble spa overlooking Ban Rak bay. Direct private access to the beach below, making this an excellent alternative to a 5 star hotel or resort. 3 sun terraces will help you make the most of this beautiful location.
*A Master Bedroom fit for Kings*
Fabulous master suite with 32" smart TV, and en-suite bathroom offering his and her basins, double shower and a Jacuzzi bath tub. There are two further double bedrooms, one with stunning sea views, the other with its own shaded balcony over looking the garden.
The 4th and 5th bedrooms are located poolside via a private annex and offering amazing views across the bay. These bedrooms have a shared en-suite shower room
• Extra Beds $55 Per bed / pp. (request only)
• Please make inquiry to receive revised quote with applicable discounts
• Free Nights: Pay 6 nights and stay 7 nights (on daily rates)
• Monthly Discounts: 25% discount for stays of 28 days or more
Note: All Promotions not applicable to Prime & Xmas Season
Note: For monthly rentals, electric & water usage are added to guest account
Note: Promotions cannot be combined