6 6 12
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Baby cot
- Day bed
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- TV in the master suite
- Bath tub
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Gas stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Coffee machine
- Rice cooker
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Fitness room
- Satellite TV
- DVD and Blu-ray player
- Back-up generator
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Squash court
Villa Marie is one of the three Pandawa Cliff Estate villas, the other two being Villa Rose and The Pala. These estate villas are set in the immediate vicinity of the crystal clear, reef-protected waters and white sands of Pandawa Beach and enjoy a secluded, tranquil, tropical setting. The beach can be reached via the road cutting its way through the cliff. The villa also enjoys close proximity to some of Bali’s best surf beaches. It is also conveniently located from attractions such as the sacred sea temple of Uluwatu, the New Kuta Golf Club, some cool beach bars and the many fine-dining and seafood restaurants of Jimbaran and Nusa Dua.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard Rate (6BR)|| 1 Aug 2022
31 Dec 2022
|6 bedroom||USD 1,155||2 nights|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||23 Oct 2022
14 Dec 2022
|6 bedroom||USD 1,606||2 nights|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||15 Dec 2022
25 Dec 2022
|6 bedroom||USD 2,126||4 nights|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||26 Dec 2022
5 Jan 2023
|6 bedroom||USD 2,230||4 nights|
|Standard Rate (6BR)|| 1 Jan 2023
31 Aug 2024
|6 bedroom||USD 1,433||2 nights|
* Daily Rates are inclusive of all taxes and service charge.
* Discounted rates for stays of 10+ nights
* Exclusive use of the villa and all its facilities, plus the services of a villa manager, chef, villa attendants
* Electricity, mains water
* One seven-seater car with driver is available on a complimentary basis for up to 8 hours a day (including petrol).
* Sports centre and spa facilities, shared with the other two villas on the estate, are also available to guests.
* All villa facilities, including pool, kitchen, F&B services, etc., will be fully available for all last minute bookings
* No other clients or groups will be booked at Villa Marie during a last minute booking, meaning that each booking is guaranteed exclusive occupancy of the villa.
* Extra beds for children on request
* Additional hours for cars and drivers are charged at US$10 per hour
* Provisioning costs
* In-house spa therapists
* Babysitters available on request
If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to the manager. All cancellation notices received by the manager will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest's party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and moneys paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher. If the information in any of these is inconsistent, the most recently issued terms will prevail.
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to EH within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, EH reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by EH:
For villas in Indonesia, Thailand and Sri Lanka:
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
For all other countries:
For rentals beginning more than 60 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 60 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 50% balance not less than 60 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Exceptional villa with ocean views
Reflecting the traditional compound design of many Bali homes, villa Marie is the most Balinese of the three Pandawa Cliff Estate villas in terms of style and layout. Set at a slight distance from the cliff top, the villa offers tantalizing views of the garden, pool and ocean from most of its rooms. It is serviced by friendly yet discreet team of butlers, housekeepers, gardeners, security and kitchen staff who provide immaculate services under the guidance of the villa manager. Two cars with drivers are on hand for those who wish to explore beyond the villa.
Two master bedroom pavilions of villa Marie lie opposite each other across the T-shaped 17-metre swimming pool, which also has a shallow area for kids. At the heart of the villa lies the living pavilion. Behind the living pavilion is the two-storey guest bedroom building with its four spacious rooms, two on the ground floor and two upstairs. The bedrooms are fitted with king sized beds and twin beds. The master suite, located by the side of the pool is equipped with a large flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray/DVD player. The spacious ensuite bathroom has a dressing area and boasts an oval terrazzo bathtub and an outdoor rain shower. The second master suite, below a high wood-and-rattan ceiling, has an ocean-view terrace with a large daybed.
The central living pavilion of villa Marie houses the indoor living space in one big, convivial area. It is fitted with television, dining table that can seat ten and the well-equipped open-plan kitchen. Next to the living pavilion and right beside the 17-metre T-shaped pool is a spacious outdoor dining balé fitted with a built-in barbecue, wet kitchen area and a circular, all-weather-rattan table for eight. The guests can also take advantage of a sports centre (with squash and tennis courts), spa and gym – the shared facilities of the villa complex. The villa can be booked separately for a family holiday or with the other two villas for events and large gatherings.