4 4 8
Perfect Galle getaway
Perfect holiday in the jungle!
Stunning property, outstanding Sri Lankan hospitality
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Air conditioning
- iPod dock
- King Size bed
- Bath tub
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Gas stove
- Fridge (standalone)
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling fans
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Sound system
- Book/Magazine library
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
The Ivory House is located about a 10 minutes drive from the beautiful coastal area of the historical town of Galle. Perched on an elevated area and overlooking a rural paddy field, the Ivory House is surrounded by beautifully manicured gardens. The villa is about 116 kms from Colombo and can be reached via the Southern Railway and the Colombo-Galle main coastal road. Air taxi services are available from the Bandaranaike International Airport in Katunayake to Koggala.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|High||21 Feb 2021
11 Apr 2021
|4 Bedroom||USD 504||2 nights|
|Peak||12 Apr 2021
20 Apr 2021
|4 Bedroom||USD 616||7 nights|
|High||21 Apr 2021
30 Apr 2021
|4 Bedroom||USD 504||2 nights|
* Tropical Breakfast
* Electricity, mains water
* Basic cleaning and garden supplies
* Chef (Rs. 2,500 per meal per adult and 5 - 12 year old 1,250; below 5 years for free)
* Provisioning costs
* Taxes & Services
* Extra services (nannies, drivers, therapists, tour)
* For cancellations more than 60 days before the arrival date 80% of the total rental amount, minus a USD 150 administration fee, will be refunded.
* For cancellations and/or amendments 30 - 60 days before the arrival date, 50% of the final booking amount, minus USD 150 in administration fees, will be refunded.
* For cancellations 1 - 29 days before the arrival date and for no -shows, no refund will be made.
* During peak periods, 30 days will be added to all cancellation periods.
* A refund may be offered, if the Villa is re-let for the same duration and at the same rates.
* Any amendments that reduce the total rental amount will be treated as a partial cancellation and may be subject to the cancellation fees stated above.
* Any amendments that involve the booking of another property altogether, will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and the creation of a new one.
* In the unlikely event a villa booking is cancelled by the owner, the owner will attempt to secure a booking in an alternative property of the same standard, at the same rates. If this is not possible, a full refund will be made.
These cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods, but may be subject to change for peak or high seasons and will be communicated to you in all booking details.
* Prices quoted are in US Dollars, are listed by the Villa Owners and are subject to change without prior notice. However, once a deposit or payment has been received, the prices will not be amended for the dates of the rental.
* All payments are to be made in US dollars unless an exchange rate for other currencies has been agreed on prior to the payment being made.
* Bookings more than 30 days before the date of arrival will require a 50% deposit to confirm the booking. The full payment must be received 30 days (60 days if peak period) before the date of arrival. No reminder will be sent and failure to pay on time may result in a loss of the booking.
* Bookings made within 30 days of the date (60 days if peak period) of arrival, will require full payment.
* Once the deposit or payment has been received, a final booking confirmation will be sent.
* A security deposit equivalent of one night rent will be payable in US Dollars, in cash, on arrival at the villa. This deposit will be used against any damages or charges incurred during the stay. The difference or full amount will be returned in USD on the day of departure. If the charges cannot be determined at the time of departure, the Owner is entitled to withhold a reasonable estimate from your security deposit and will return any balance as soon as the actual cost has been determined.
A modern take on the Dutch colonial period
Located a few kms away from the historic Galle, Ivory House is a 4 bedroom house that takes inspiration from the Dutch colonial period and delivers a simple, modern contemporary aesthetic fusion of East and West. It is designed to take maximum advantage of the views over the rice paddies and the cooling breezes off the valley. All bedrooms consist of an overhead fan and an en-suite bathroom with shower facilities. The villa also has a large sitting area and indoor/outdoor dining and an outdoor 20m pool.
Ivory House consists of 2 master suites and 2 double bedrooms all of which are very spacious and air-conditioned. The 2 master suites feature a 4 poster bed while the 2 double rooms are fitted with a sleigh bed and outdoor showers. One of the master suites also includes a bathtub while there are French windows that lead out to the veranda and the paddy fields beyond.
The large living room at the Ivory House is comfortably fitted with an overhead fan, sofa and arm chairs, satellite television, DVD player and Wi-Fi connectivity. Large French windows from the living area lead out to the veranda. The modern kitchen is fully equipped and there is a large dining table where you can enjoy your meals. You can also savour your meals out on the veranda. The villa also has a 20 metre infinity edge swimming pool while you can laze around all day enjoying the sun. A house boy, room lady, chef and gardener are available around the clock for the guests' convenience.