5 5 10
We will be back!
|Available for longterm
|Available for weddings
|Suitable for children
|Suitable for elderly
|Suitable for wheelchairs
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Local mobile phone or card available
- Electric stove
- Gas stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling fans
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- DVD library
- Book/Magazine library
- Board games
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
Set majestically on a clifftop Pointe Sud provides spectacular 180 degree view of the Indian Ocean whose waters are frequently dotted with passing ships sailing by. Located in the tiny village of Madiha West, about six kilometres from Mirissa it sits next door to a 260-year-old Buddhist temple whose bright white dagoba can be sighted over the wall.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
* Rates shown are for 6 adults (+ 4 children) Not suitable for children under 5 years of age
* Electricity, mains water
* Basic cleaning and garden supplies
* Taxes & Services
* Telephone costs
* Provisioning costs
* Extra services (nannies, drivers, therapists, tour and event organization)
* For cancellations more than 60 days before the arrival date 80% of the total rental amount, minus a USD 150 administration fee, will be refunded.
* For cancellations and/or amendments 30 - 60 days before the arrival date, 50% of the final booking amount, minus USD 150 in administration fees, will be refunded.
* For cancellations 1 - 29 days before the arrival date and for no -shows, no refund will be made.
* During peak periods, 30 days will be added to all cancellation periods.
* A refund may be offered, if the Villa is re-let for the same duration and at the same rates.
* Any amendments that reduce the total rental amount will be treated as a partial cancellation and may be subject to the cancellation fees stated above.
* Any amendments that involve the booking of another property altogether, will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and the creation of a new one.
* In the unlikely event a villa booking is cancelled by the owner, the owner will attempt to secure a booking in an alternative property of the same standard, at the same rates. If this is not possible, a full refund will be made.
* Prices quoted are in US Dollars, are listed by the Villa Owners and are subject to change without prior notice. However, once a deposit or payment has been received, the prices will not be amended for the dates of the rental.
* All payments are to be made in US dollars unless an exchange rate for other currencies has been agreed on prior to the payment being made.
* Bookings more than 30 days before the date of arrival will require a 50% deposit to confirm the booking. The full payment must be received 30 days (60 days if peak period) before the date of arrival. No reminder will be sent and failure to pay on time may result in a loss of the booking.
* Bookings made within 30 days of the date (60 days if peak period) of arrival, will require full payment.
* Once the deposit or payment has been received, a final booking confirmation will be sent.
* A security deposit equivalent of one night rent will be payable in US Dollars, in cash, on arrival at the villa. This deposit will be used against any damages or charges incurred during the stay. The difference or full amount will be returned in USD on the day of departure. If the charges cannot be determined at the time of departure, the Owner is entitled to withhold a reasonable estimate from your security deposit and will return any balance as soon as the actual cost has been determined.
Clifftop villa with direct beach access
The entrance of Pointe Sud leads into a magnificent drawing room with a striking ceiling which is topped by a tiered pagoda-style roof. The old teak floor boards are topped by ivory cushioned sofas, floor lamps, antique bookcases and a formal dining table for ten. A hidden staircase leads to the mezzanine overlooking the drawing room. There’s a sofa up here, plus a satellite TV with DVD player. The children will delight in the toys that take up most of the space here.
The drawing room of Pointe Sud opens onto a large veranda with white steps leading theatrically down into the garden. Relaxing chairs and a dining table for ten overlook the spectacular 180-degree sea, pool and garden views. Four comfortable bedrooms open on to the drawing room. Each bedroom is air conditioned, fitted with four-poster beds and has a modern ensuite bathroom with shower. Two of the bedrooms present beautiful sea views through kithul-wood barred windows. The bedroom towards the east of the villa also has a private garden with a bathtub pavilion. The twin bedroom, located on the rear of the house is furnished for the kids. The fifth bedroom has two doorways, one leading onto the garden on either side.
The rear of the Pointe Sud villa houses a fully-equipped kitchen which features all the essentials for cooking including a handy wine cooler plus lots of storage space. There are two pavilions in the garden - one faces the west on the top terrace and is ideal for yoga, massages and sunset cocktails. The other can be reached via 70 steps down on the lower lawn right beside the beach. This lower pavilion is ideal for escaping the sun and enjoying daytime BBQs. There is also swimming pool surrounded by sun loungers and umbrellas. The villa is serviced by a housekeeper, chef, gardener and a villa manager.