Baan Tawan Chai
4 4 8
|Available for longterm
|Available for weddings
|Suitable for children
|Suitable for elderly
|Suitable for wheelchairs
- Air conditioning
- iPod dock
- En-suite bathroom
- Gas stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Coffee machine
- Rice cooker
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- TV satellite
- DVD players
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
Located on the southern coast of Koh Samui, Baan Tawan Chai villa is 35 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai, within easy distance of its attractions and restaurants. The summer low tide may witness the reef recede to a further distance of 100 meters, opening up fun-filled opportunities for the entire family such as volleyball, football, rock pool exploration and sea shell collection.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) Guests (including children), six (6) with reduced occupancy
* Daily rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Airport transfer: USD 50 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* Extra bed will be charged at USD 50 per night (including breakfast)
* Chef service provided upon request and availability with additional charges
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
A charming and relaxing beachfront retreat
The ultimate relaxation experience …...
Baan Tawan Chai rests on a wide flat sandy beach overlooking the calm ocean allowing the cool sea breezes to lull you to the ultimate relaxation experience!
Baan Tawan Chai translated as "Villa Sunshine" epitomizes the Thai philosophy of living in harmony with nature, where indoor and outdoor living blends as one. It’s tropical-chic charm and comfortable furnishings, of dark teak wood and natural materials, surrounded by a tranquil and colourful natural environment create the perfect holiday retreat while you enjoy island living.
Relax by the pool, amidst exotic flowers and plants that give Baan Tawan Chai its very special charm. Reline on loungers in the courtyard under the shade, stroll or sunbathe on the beach, or explore the beautiful surroundings. Swaying coconut groves and cool sea breezes, make you soon forget what day it is, and wonder what to do – or not to do.
Explore the beauty of the islands around Koh Samui, snorkelling, diving, fine dining or dancing the night away at the vibrant nightspots easily accessible by car. Lamai within 15 minutes and 30 minutes to Chaweng. Baan Tawan Chai offers both, the excitement Samui is famous for, as well as a tranquil home to enjoy your holiday in.
A perfect retreat and romantic getaway or for enjoying quality time with the family, or groups of friends sharing magical memories,but with individuals’ privacy still maintained.