Ani Villas Sri Lanka Estate
15 16 30
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Sound system
- Baby cot
- Day bed
- Mini Bar
- iPod dock
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Single bed
- Double bed
- Bath tub
- Mini Bar
- En-suite bathroom
- His and her shower
- Separate toilet
- Gas stove
- Dish washer
- Coffee machine
- Ice Maker
- Rice cooker
- Wine cooler
- Water cooler
- Breakfast bar
- Food processor/mixer
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Bar Area
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
The central south coast of Sri Lanka is a new frontier for luxury travellers, a place to experience Asian culture and cuisine in the cradle of comfort and luxury. Whale watching, surfing, a visit to one of Sri Lanka’s animal reserve, and tea tasting at a nearby plantation are only a few of the cultural and action based activities on offer in the area.
Sri Lanka is known for its warm people and eclectic cuisine, as well as its remarkable coastline and historic attractions. Colombo is easily accessible from major Asian and European cities, and transfer to the Ani Villas estate is by private seaplane or chauffeur.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Summer 2019||29 Apr 2019
16 Nov 2019
|15 bedroom||USD 14,985||3 nights|
|Winter 19/20||17 Nov 2019
20 Dec 2019
|15 bedroom||USD 21,063||3 nights|
|Festive 2019/2020||21 Dec 2019
4 Jan 2020
|15 bedroom||USD 24,826||14 nights|
|Winter 2019/2020|| 5 Jan 2020
19 Apr 2020
|15 bedroom||USD 21,063||3 nights|
|Summer 2020||20 Apr 2020
22 Nov 2020
|15 bedroom||USD 17,843||3 nights|
* All rates are inclusive 10% service charge and 21.44% tax.
• One round trip transfer per group from Colombo airport
• Full gourmet menu including breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• Premier spirits, house wines, soft drinks and juices
• All-day snacks and cocktail service
• South Asian cooking classes with the executive chef
• Treatments at our private spa
• Personal fitness trainer
• Tennis lessons
• Daily Children’s Activity Program
• Cycling tour
• Local walking tour and trek
• Complimentary international calling
• High-speed wifi
• Unlimited movie and music streaming
3-night minimum on all stays. 7-night minimum over Easter/Passover.
5-night minimum over Chinese New Year. 14-night minimum over Festive.
In case of cancellation of a Confirmed Booking, the following cancellation charges will be payable by the Client, depending on the period of stay and the cancellation notification date:
1. Low, High and Peak Season Bookings, cancellation notified at latest 90 days prior to arrival.
2. All money paid are forfeited but credited for 9 months from the date of reception of the cancellation by WP. The credit value can be used by the client or anyone on his behalf during any period, subject to availability and solely for the Property initially booked.
3. Cancellation notified within 60 prior to arrival: All money received will be forfeited.
4. Peak Season: All funds received will be forfeited or refund in pro rate should WP or the Manager/Owner source a replacement booking.
Failure for the client to pay the balance in time, modification of booking period and early departure is deemed a cancellation and cancellation charges will be payable unless otherwise agreed in writing.
A deposit of fifty percent (50%) of the total rental amount including service charge and taxes, if applicable, must be paid by the client within 5 days working days to confirm the booking.
The remaining balance will be required in full no later than 60 days prior to date of arrival, regardless of the season.
For all Last Minute bookings (made less than 60 days prior to arrival) and regardless of the duration of stay or the season, the full payment will be required to be paid by the client so as to secure the booking.
It's all yours!
Sitting atop a bluff on a stretch of white sand beach on central south coast of Sri Lanka, ÀNI Private Resorts Sri Lanka commands a panoramic view of brilliant blue waters rolling in among headlands, reefs, and sandbars.
The sprawling 15 bedroom beachfront compound was designed to offer large groups and families an exclusive and pampered vacation. A full staff and service teams including private butlers, chefs, housekeepers, concierge service, and security—all exclusively yours.
Created by Reda Amalou and AW2 of Paris, the property combines contemporary tropical architecture with the finest bespoke finishes and furnishings. The facility itself includes a spa, oversized oceanfront pools, dedicated children’s pools with exciting waterslides, and a plethora of spaces for dining and entertainment. An event pavilion and related facilities allow the property to host a wide range of events including weddings and corporate retreats.
The ÀNI team can help coordinate all aspects of your event, be it a wedding, milestone celebration, family reunion, corporate incentive or team building group. For more intricate productions we work with specialised event planners and celebrants.
Total land size over 20,000 m2
• Situated on 200m of beachfront
• Living space of 2,300 m2
• 15 bedrooms (Suites and Master Suites)
• All full ocean view
• Ranging in size from 64 m2 (683 ft2) to 138 m2 (1,482 ft2)
• ÀNI Private Resorts Sri Lanka has been specifically designed to be wheelchair
• Common Areas
• Yoga Pavillion
• Shuffleboard Court
• Enclosed Living Sala
• Enclosed Library
• Enclosed Games & TV Room
• Open Dining Sala
• Pool Bar
• Open Living Sala
• 23 meter Beachfront Pool
• Kids’ Pool with water slide
• Arrival Pavilion
• State of the art Fitness Center
• Tennis Court