7 7 14
Luxurious stay in Sri Lanka’s stunning south coast
Salina Villa, Eden Villas
The ultimate in tranquility and relaxation
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Air conditioning
- iPod dock
- Twin bed
- Double bed
- Bed Linen
- Bath tub
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Gas stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Coffee machine
- Ice Maker
- Pots and Pans
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Fitness room
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- Solarium/Roof terrace
Perched on an elevation facing south over the Indian Ocean, Salina villa is a remarkable tropical villa in Sri Lanka. Providing beach access, the villa is within easy distance of the surf breaks at Welligama and the whale watching departure point in Mirissa, which also boasts some of Sri Lanka’s best and most stunning sunsets and sunrises.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
* Tropical breakfast
* Electricity, mains water
* Basic cleaning and garden supplies
* Taxes & Services
* Telephone costs
* Provisioning costs
* Extra services (nannies, drivers, therapists, tour)
* For cancellations more than 60 days before the arrival date 80% of the total rental amount, minus a USD 150 administration fee, will be refunded.
* For cancellations and/or amendments 30 - 60 days before the arrival date, 50% of the final booking amount, minus USD 150 in administration fees, will be refunded.
* For cancellations 1 - 29 days before the arrival date and for no -shows, no refund will be made.
* During peak periods, 30 days will be added to all cancellation periods.
* A refund may be offered, if the Villa is re-let for the same duration and at the same rates.
* Any amendments that reduce the total rental amount will be treated as a partial cancellation and may be subject to the cancellation fees stated above.
* Any amendments that involve the booking of another property altogether, will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and the creation of a new one.
* In the unlikely event a villa booking is cancelled by the owner, the owner will attempt to secure a booking in an alternative property of the same standard, at the same rates. If this is not possible, a full refund will be made.
* Prices quoted are in US Dollars, are listed by the Villa Owners and are subject to change without prior notice. However, once a deposit or payment has been received, the prices will not be amended for the dates of the rental.
* All payments are to be made in US dollars unless an exchange rate for other currencies has been agreed on prior to the payment being made.
* Bookings more than 30 days before the date of arrival will require a 50% deposit to confirm the booking. The full payment must be received 30 days (60 days if peak period) before the date of arrival. No reminder will be sent and failure to pay on time may result in a loss of the booking.
* Bookings made within 30 days of the date (60 days if peak period) of arrival, will require full payment.
* Once the deposit or payment has been received, a final booking confirmation will be sent.
* A security deposit equivalent of one night rent will be payable in US Dollars, in cash, on arrival at the villa. This deposit will be used against any damages or charges incurred during the stay. The difference or full amount will be returned in USD on the day of departure. If the charges cannot be determined at the time of departure, the Owner is entitled to withhold a reasonable estimate from your security deposit and will return any balance as soon as the actual cost has been determined.
360 degree view villa
Salina villa is part of a six-villa development overlooking the remarkable Indian Ocean on the shores of Sri Lanka. The luxurious 6-bedroom villa is set amidst tropical foliage, towering palm trees, and a stunning infinity-edge swimming pool. It also offers a gym, a cinema, and spacious living areas that have been designed to extend absolute comfort and hospitality to the guests. Perfect for families and friends traveling in large groups, this beautiful home away from home is serviced by a discrete staff to ensure that your stay is a memorable one.
The six air-conditioned bedrooms of Salina villa are spread over two floors with the master occupying the second floor. It is furnished with a king-sized bed and has an en-suite bathroom with both indoor and outdoor facilities. The private terrace offers 360-degree views of the ocean and the surrounding island. The second and third bedrooms are also on the second floor and include a king-sized bed, ensuite bathroom and a private balcony. The fourth and fifth bedrooms, on the ground floor, have king-sized beds and an ensuite bathroom. The sixth bedroom, also on the ground floor, features two single beds and a bathroom.
The luxurious living spaces at villa Salina are divided over the three floors and also include a spacious rooftop terrace overlooking 360 degree panoramic views. The ground floor living area includes a lounge and TV room while the second lounge on the first floor also has a TV area. The villa also has a fully equipped kitchen and a dining area with a table to seat 12 guests. Other indoor attractions include a private cinema room with a projector screen and surround sound, a games room with a ping pong table, and a well-equipped gym. Outdoors, the 20-metre swimming pool is surrounded by a generous sun and provides easy access to the beach.