2 3 4
Lovely stay and smooth & express check in
Beautiful property- Villa Nilaya
Like a paradise
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Sound system
- Air conditioning
- Double bed
- Bed Linen
- En-suite bathroom
- Gas stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Coffee machine
- Breakfast bar
- Pots and Pans
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling fans
- Sun beds / chairs
Since the villa sits on the beach you can explore the pristine coastline, swim or simply sunbathe by the sea. A turtle hatchery is within 5 minutes walking distance. Or you could reach the enchanting city of Galle by road in 15-minutes to explore, sightsee, shop or dine. This Dutch city of yore has retained its quaint charm and is home to several cosy tearooms, the world famous Groote Kerk (Dutch Reformed Church), charming cafes at the recently renovated Dutch Hospital Restaurants, eclectic shops, fine restaurants and fashionable boutiques.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Mid Season|| 1 Aug 2020
30 Sep 2020
|2 bedroom||USD 450||2 nights|
|Mid Season|| 1 Oct 2020
10 Oct 2020
|2 bedroom||USD 500||2 nights|
|Mid Season||11 Oct 2020
15 Nov 2020
|2 bedroom||USD 450||2 nights|
- 10% Service Charge
- 2 Extra beds can be provided without any additional costs
- Services of a skilled chef specialized in Sti Lankan cooking.
- Daily housekeeping services.
- A security guard.
- It is a condition of booking that all members of your party are fully covered for travel to and from Sri Lanka, loss, theft and damage of personal effects and for medical insurance, including emergency evacuation and repatriation, before arriving in Sri Lanka. By confirming a booking through the payment of the deposit or the full payment, you signify that you have arranged for full insurance coverage of everyone in your party and in doing so absolve us for all and any liability whatsoever in this regard.
- Any damage or losses to the property or contents during your stay, as well as special cleaning requirements, will be charged to you or deducted from your security deposit.
- Costs of the food for the chef to prepare.
1. For cancellations more than 12 weeks before the arrival date – 100% Refund.
2. For cancellations 8 to 12 week before the arrival date – 75% Refund.
3. For cancellations 4 to 8 weeks before the arrival date – 50% Refund.
4. For cancellations 2 to 4 weeks before the arrival date – 25% Refund.
5. For cancellations 0 to 2 weeks before the arrival date – Nil Refund.
6. In the unlikely event of booking is cancelled by Nilaya, Nilaya will attempt to secure a booking in an alternative property of the same standard, at the same rates. If this is not possible, a full refund will be made.
7. These cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods, but may be subject to change for peak or high seasons and will be communicated to you in all booking details.
1. Prices quoted are in US Dollars and are subject to change without prior notice. However, once a deposit or payment has been received, the prices will not be amended for the dates of the rental.
2. All payments are to be made in US dollars unless an exchange rate for other currencies has been agreed on prior to the payment being made.
3. Bookings more than 30 days before the date of arrival will require a 50% deposit to confirm the booking. The full payment must be received 30 days before the date of arrival. No reminder will be sent and failure to pay on time may result in a loss of the booking.
4. Bookings made within 30 days of the date of arrival, will require full payment.
5. Once the deposit or payment has been received, a final booking confirmation will be sent.
The luxury beach home of your dreams
Nilaya is Sanskrit for 'abode'. True to its name, this private pool villa will evoke the feeling of an abode in paradise as you wake up to the sight and sound of the turquoise sea each morning.
This spacious two-bedroom home, with 2 ensuite bathrooms and an additional guest bathroom with a shower, sleeps up to 6 people and comes equipped with every conceivable amenity- free wifi , Spa by Ceylon toiletries, daily housekeeping, a large living room, dining areas, a lavish patio, a swimming pool, Bluetooth speaker system, chaise lounges and a sprawling tropical garden, along with an ambalamba.
The main living area is found inside an open-sided pavilion, that features comfy, modern furnishings, touches of exotic wood and a Geoffrey Bawa inspired aesthetic. There’s also a gourmet kitchen filled with state-of-the-art appliances and meals can be enjoyed in the indoor/outdoor dining room.
Also included in your stay are the services of a skilled chef, who specializes in Sri Lankan cooking, a housekeeper and security guard so you won’t need to lift a finger.
Since the villa sits on the beach you can explore the pristine coastline, swim or simply sunbathe by the sea. A turtle hatchery is within 5 minutes walking distance. Or you could reach the enchanting city of Galle by road in 15-minutes to explore, sightsee, shop or dine. This Dutch city of yore has retained its quaint charm and is home to several cosy tearooms, the world famous Groote Kerk (Dutch Reformed Church), charming cafes at the recently renovated Dutch Hospital Restaurants, eclectic shops, fine restaurants and fashionable boutiques