5 4 10
Delightful villa, great location and AMAZING hosts
Hard to find, but Great Vila, Great Owner!!
Couldn't of asked for a better villa or a better host
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Sound system
- Baby cot
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Single bed
- Bed Linen
- Rain shower
- Separate toilet
- Open Sky Hot Shower
- Electric stove
- Gas stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Coffee machine
- Ice Maker
- Rice cooker
- Pots and Pans
- Ceiling fans
- Music System
- PS3 Game console
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- Speakers system
- BBQ / Bar area
Baan Yai is a huge tropical villa, in Koh Phangan, an island in southeast Thailand, renowned for its monthly Full Moon Party. It is located near the quiet village of Sri Thanu, which is around 10 minutes’ walk away. A stay in the villa puts you close to the boisterous night-long celebrations of the full moon party, which is tied to the lunar calendar and draws travellers to the island. Those looking for some peace and quiet will find a heady dose of serenity in the nearby white-sand beaches, Hat Khuat and Hat Thian.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
* Tax and service charge
* All utilities
* A refundable security/damage deposit of THB 20,000 will be due on arrival and refunded at departure following a brief inspection of the property
* Transfer from Koh Phangan pier to the villa
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
* 30% at booking and 70% balance 2 months before check-in
Tropical 5 bedroom villa on Koh Pangan
The living area of Baan Yai villa has a large sofa area, perfect for relaxing, and a dining table that can seat up to 12 persons. There is also an air-conditioned TV room with a 50’ screen and large king size sofa that can be used to accommodate an extra two persons. The open plan living area extends into a fully equipped kitchen. Outdoors, is the swimming pool, with large child space. Surrounding it are built-in benches and plenty of lounge chairs, sun umbrellas and sunbeds. Ramp access is available to the first (ground) floor.
The ground floor of Baan Yai villa, which is slightly raised from ground level, has two double bedrooms with king-size beds. The bedrooms have TV, safe and a private bathroom. Also on the ground floor is a bedroom with two single beds with TV. The upstairs part of the villa houses two larger bedrooms with two double beds. Apart from TV, they also have a small sofa with coffee table. All bedrooms are air-conditioned. Another outside bathroom is open air for a more natural ambience and has hot shower and sink.