6 7 12
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Baby cot
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Double bed
- Bed Linen and Towels
- Extra bed
- All bedrooms are large and luxurious with high ceilings, breath-taking views, and a private balcony or terrace.
- Personal mini bar facilities in each bedroom.
- Separate sitting areas/sofas in all bedrooms.
- Bath tub
- Mini Bar
- En-suite bathroom
- Jacuzzi / Jet tub
- All en-suites are bright, modern, spacious, and feature marble and granite throughout as well as both a rail plus an over rain shower.
- Luxury toiletries and soft cotton luxury bath and hand towels in all en-suite bathrooms.
- Electric stove
- Gas stove
- Dish washer
- Coffee machine
- Breakfast bar
- Food processor/mixer
- Pots and Pans
- Laundry and ironing service available
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Bar Area
- Music System
- Home-cinema system with a 4m screen and professional HD Projector.
- Extensive 2000+ movie library, of classic movies, latest releases, all Oscar winners, plus children and family movies too.
- Surround sound speaker system, with MP3/iPhone/iPod dock.
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- Speakers system
- BBQ / Bar area
- Tropical gardens, with ornamental pots, lotus ponds, and water features.
- Outdoor professional stainless steel gas grill barbeque (gas included).
- Outdoor professional bar, perfect for entertaining, sunset cocktails, or making the day
One of Phuket's most exclusive beach front villas, and is located directly on the island's most beautiful white sand beach. Ao Yon beach is picturesque and sheltered, and is therefore one of the select few beaches on Phuket that offer you 365 days a year swimming. Phuket's west coast beaches are all closed for most of the period from May thru Nov, plus closed on any days with strong tides. This is especially important for families with children.
* 5 minutes to Phuket's highly acclaimed aquarium, and a must for all the family
* 5 minutes to Cape Panwa and it range of local boutiques, night market, coffee shops, bars, restaurants and sea promenade.
* 5 minutes to the luxury resort of Sri Panwa, Phuket's finest resort and home to three of Phuket's finest restaurants (Japanese, Thai and International), it also has Baba's Nest voted as the World's 2nd best beach bar by CNN Traveller. Cocktails here as the sun sets are a magical experience.
* 10 minutes to Phuket Town, the island's thriving capital and historical centre, with is fabulous restaurants, bars, food markets, shopping and facilities.
* 15 minutes to Phuket's famous Night Market with 100's of bustling stalls selling food, locally made products, gifts, handicrafts, beauty and fashion products.
* 15 minutes to Phuket Islands main shopping centre, with 100's of international brands, 30 - 40 restaurants, gift shops, cinema, delicatessen, 100+ fashion shops, plus international supermarket.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|High Season|| 9 Jan 2019
26 Jan 2019
|6 bedroom||USD 1,698||3 nights|
|Chinese New Year||27 Jan 2019
10 Feb 2019
|6 bedroom||USD 2,193||3 nights|
|High Season||11 Feb 2019
7 Apr 2019
|6 bedroom||USD 1,698||3 nights|
|Songkran Festival|| 8 Apr 2019
22 Apr 2019
|6 bedroom||USD 1,839||3 nights|
|High Season||23 Apr 2019
30 Apr 2019
|6 bedroom||USD 1,698||3 nights|
|Low Season|| 1 May 2019
16 Nov 2019
|6 bedroom||USD 1,249||3 nights|
|High Season||17 Nov 2019
16 Dec 2019
|6 bedroom||USD 1,698||3 nights|
|Peak Season||17 Dec 2019
8 Jan 2020
|6 bedroom||USD 3,565||5 nights|
* Rates are inclusive of all taxes
* Complimentary use of all of the amenities within the villa, such as pool, satellite TV & movies etc.
* Complimentary airport transfers
* A mid-week bedding change.
* Luxury toiletries in the bathrooms.
* Luxury indoor and outdoor/beach towels.
* Free 300Mb Extreme high-speed fibre-optic wireless internet
* 8 hours of daily housekeeping*
* Your FREE Personal concierge - a friend on the ground, to recommend lovely activities and help you book anything you need such as private chef’s, our favourite restaurants, golf courses, special events, day trips, transport, sporting activities, yacht hire and excursions.
* Housekeeping - additional housekeeping services can be arranged at ca $21 per hour, if more than 8 hours per day are required. Our staff can help you with all tasks such as: laundry and ironing clothes, making bedrooms, washing dishes and helping you to prepare food, and serving your guests.
* Private Chef and Waiting Staff - A private chef is available to prepare daily fresh breakfasts, lunches and dinners. For grand affairs or larger groups you may require a second chef or support chef. Also if you would like to be waited upon you will require the services of a waiter or waitress.
* Complimentary Concierge Services
* Event planning services (family reunions or surprise birthday parties, etc.)
* Wedding planning services.
* Bodyguards and personal security services.
* Nanny and babysitting services.
* Corporate retreat and team-building services and etc.
* Extra bed - ca $66 (for stays less or equal of 6 nights) and ca $46 (for stays of 7 nights or above) per person per night for each additional bed above the standard number.
* High chairs and baby cots available upon request
If you cancel your booking more than two calendar months before your arrival date then your will lose your deposit only. If you cancel your booking between 8 weeks and 4 weeks prior to arrival then you will be liable for 50% of the villa rental costs, and if cancellation is less than 4 weeks prior to arrival then you will be liable for 100% of the rental costs.
No exceptions to this policy can be made for any reason, therefore holiday insurance with a cancellation policy to cover any such rare occurrence is strongly recommended. For more information about our terms and conditions which apply to all bookings please visit our website.
* Upon booking we charge 25% of your rental price. This payment guarantees your reservation.
* The balance of the rental price, plus a fully refundable ca $1356 security/damages deposit is due two months before the rental start date. Bookings made less than two calendar months before the rental starts must be paid in full upon booking. You will be emailed a reminder for the remaining Balance and the date it is due to ensure payment is made in time. Payments are made by bank transfer into our bank account (details will be sent to you to make payment). Failure to make your payment on time could result in losing the booking.
* We can accept payments by bank transfer, debit card or credit card (VISA/Mastercard and AMEX are subject to 3.9% bank charge). Our standard terms and conditions are applicable to all bookings
* Late check-in (after 8 PM will incur $60 charge to cover out of hours staff costs. )
* On departure day clients must be ready to meet our representative for an initial villa inspection at 10 AM, and must be vacated by 11 AM. The 6 hours allow our team of cleaners to fully clean and prepare the villa in between guests.
* Unless by prior agreement with ULVR, failure to leave by 11 AM will incur an extra half day rental charge. Failure to leave by 2 PM on your departure day will incur an extra full day’s rental charge.
Luxury Beachfront Villa, Phuket
Baan Amandhara is located on Phuket's famous Cape Panwa peninsular, which is surrounded by beautiful islands and is the gateway to the islands of southern Phuket such as Phi Phi Island and Koh Racha. Cape Panwa, on Phuket's southern coast is where you'll find the luxury end of tourism and away from Phuket's lower-end mass-tourist offerings found on the west coast, making it perfect for both families and those seeking an exclusive, luxurious and relaxing beach holiday.
It is located next to our other two super-luxury beachfront villas, Baan Amandeha, and The Beach House. It is a brand new private luxury beach villa, located in the centre of Ao Yon Bay, Phuket's most beautiful white sand beach. Ao Yon beach is picturesque and sheltered, and is therefore one of the select few beaches on Phuket that offer you 365 days a year swimming. Phuket's west coast beaches are all closed for most of the period from May thru Nov, plus closed on any days with strong tides. This is especially important for families with children.
The villa is also only 10-15 minutes away from Phuket Town with all of it's bars, restaurants, colourful markets and designer shops; 15 minutes from the main shopping centres of the island; 15 minutes from Phuket's famous night market; 5 minutes from Cape Panwa peninsular with it's bars, restaurants, and The Phuket Aquarium.
You could decide not to leave Ao Yon Beach as there are wonderful restaurants and bars on your doorstep, including The Brasserie on The Beach, the beach restaurant and beach club of Phuket's best restaurant and ‘institution', The Brasserie in Phuket Town, which is only a 30 second walk along the beach from the villa. They'll prepare champagne and oysters, a ‘just-caught' barbequed fish, or the island's best fillet steak tenderloin! The Beach Restaurant just one minute away also serves delicious Thai food directly on the beach – a real ‘no shoes' experience and always popular.
The villa has been designed by one of Thailand’s finest architects, Khun Navachon Suksawat. The brief we gave her was to create a luxury villa that is contemporary, spacious and light. It had to be visually stunning, but most importantly make the occupants feel special. She created a villa that gives all occupants the maximum light and space. In fact 5 of the 6 bedrooms enjoy sea views, whilst one has a lovely private terrace. The 5 sea-view rooms all have either a private balcony also, and all bedrooms enjoy en-suite facilities. She also designed our two sister properties - Baan Amandeha and The Beach House at Ao Yon Bay with the same inspiration, which are located on either side of Baan Amandhara and can be used when more space is required for larger groups.
Continuing the theme she has used high ceilings in all areas. The main living area is over 100 sqm and features a huge open-plan living, dining and kitchen with seated bar. Equipped with lounge and soft seating it will be such a wonderful place to read a magazine, or catch up with friends on Facebook.
Outside there are carefully landscaped gardens, with ornamental pots, tropical plants, and palm trees. There is a fully-equipped professional bar with fridges, freezer, ice and wine coolers, and a professional BBQ. There is an infinity edge 10m swimming pool, with sunken seating, and integral Jacuzzi. Next to the pool there are sun loungers plus parasols to give you shade, or to enjoy a pool-side massage overlooking the sea. You'll enjoy wonderful sea views from every corner of the garden, and have direct access to the beach.
Baan Amandhara beachfront villa is a very special place, a one in a million property. It is one of Phuket's finest properties when you consider it's direct beach access and seafront location, plus it's modern contemporary design. Consider the attentive service levels you will receive, with full-time housekeeping and your own personal concierge, it must become your favourite choice. Baan Amandhara is perfect for families due to the direct beach access and safe seas for children, but would also make the perfect party house for groups of friends or, combined with the larger Baan Amandeha would make a spectacular location for a large private wedding too.
Bedrooms 1 and 2:
Upper Floor: King bed or two large single beds with large luxury en-suite bathroom, with double ended bath tub, feature glass walls, large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower. High-vaulted ceiling, contemporary artworks, built-in wardrobes, vanity table, sitting area, personal bar, safe, plus private terrace with panoramic sea views. Luxury 2-person private bath tub.
Bedrooms 3 to 5:
Upper Floor: King bed or two large single beds with large luxury en-suite bathroom, with double ended bath tub, feature glass walls, large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower. High-vaulted ceiling, contemporary artworks, built-in wardrobes, vanity table, sitting area, personal bar, safe, plus private terrace with panoramic sea views.
Ground Floor: King bed or two large single beds with large luxury en-suite bathroom, with double ended bath tub, feature glass walls, large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower. High-vaulted ceiling, contemporary artworks, built-in wardrobes, vanity table, sitting area, personal bar, safe, plus private terrace garden.
The standard number of guests for Villa Baan Amandhara is 12 in 6 bedrooms. If required, it is possible to increase the number of guests by setting up extra beds within the existing rooms. The maximum capacity is 18 guests.
NB: OPTIONS - IF YOU REQUIRE MORE BEDROOMS.
1) You can combine with The Beach House to increase the standard occupancy of people to 18, up to a maximum of 26
2) Or, you can combine with Baan Amandeha to increase the standard occupancy of people to 32, up to a maximum of 48
3) Or, you can combine with Baan Amandeha & The Beach House to increase the standard occupancy of people to 38, up to a maximum of 56
To accommodate additional people we use luxury double sofa-beds with the same luxury linen, or single day beds.
Fitness & Leisure Activities
Direct beach access to warm clear seas that allow year-round swimming. Please note: Phuket west coast beaches are only open for 6 months of the year.
Snorkelling, canoeing, and private boat trips to surrounding islands can be arrange to leave directly from the villa.
The villa has two 2-person canoes, plus a range of beach games such as badminton, paddle tennis, beach ball, Frisbee and boule.
Thai aromatherapy massage plus many other spa treatments can be arranged directly at the villa, overlooking the sea, or within one of the spa/massage centres located 1 minute away.
Various fitness classes such as yoga or personal trainer available.
Luxury private 76' motor yacht & captain available upon request.
Beach Advice: There are only a handful of select resorts in Phuket that offer a truly private beach experience. The majority of beaches, even those in many 5* resorts, are easily accessible by droves of beach ‘touts', hordes of tourists and public water craft. The beautiful beach in front of Baan Amandhara is protected by private roads which means you won't be fighting for space with hundred's of other holiday-makers, you won't have jet ski's zooming past all day and you won't be bothered by beach ‘touts' trying to sell you their wares. It is luxurious, very beautiful and has high quality beach restaurants, massage boutique, a water sports and sailing operator plus a few luxury private properties.
Please note also, that Phuket's west coast beaches are closed for 6 months each year due to their strong riptides. Ao Yon Bay's lovely beach offers safe swimming, 365-days a year.