Fire Moon Garden
2 2 4
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Baby cot
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Single bed
- Double bed
- Bed Linen and Towels
- En-suite bathroom
- Computer available
- Local mobile phone or card available
- Gas stove
- Rice cooker
- Water cooler
- Pots and Pans
- Ceiling Fans
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Solarium/Roof terrace
Villa Fire Moon Garden is located near the Mirissa Beach in Sri Lanka, where you can go whale watching among other activities. A stay in the villa puts you in close proximity to Matara Fort Town and the Southern-most tip of Sri Lanka Dondra Head, considered to be one of the best beaches in southwest coast of Sri Lanka. The Bandaranaike and Hambantota International Airports, and Colombo are about 90 minutes-drive from the accommodation.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|2 bedroom||USD 290||1 nights|
*Breakfast for 4
*Tax & Service charge
* Any other outside arrangements
*50% refund if cancelled 3 days prior to check-in date; no refund if otherwise; no refund on no-show.
*50% downpayment 3 days prior to check-in date
Private 2 bedroom villa near Mirissa Beach
The living area of villa Fire Moon Garden features a well-furnished tropical living room opening onto a magnificent veranda for relaxing and alfresco dining. From the verandah, guests can enjoy the daily spectacle of wildlife in the large natural garden surrounded by a peaceful jungle. The fully-equipped kitchen, extending into the dining area, is ideal to prepare meals. Outdoors, the villa encompasses an environmental-friendly swimming pool and a small traditional mud hut, making a perfect hideaway within the garden. Another highlight is the Silver Moon Terrace, a 10 m high tower for enjoying 360 degrees view of the surrounding jungle.
The master bedroom of villa Fire Moon Garden is air-conditioned and fitted with a large four-poster double-bed. One side of the room has large glass doors overlooking the tropical greens; these doors can be closed for air-conditioned comfort or opened to let in the cool morning and evening breezes. The en-suite tropical bathroom features solar hot-water and rainfall shower. The second bedroom opens onto a verandah and is similarly fitted with large four poster double bed, and an en-suite bathroom with rainfall shower and solar hot-water.
* Entrance hall and well equipped kitchen including gas stove, electric oven, fridge with freezer, kettle, toaster, blender, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.
* The “Tropical Living Room”,
* A, when you feel like chilling right in front of your spacious veranda.
* More than 5500 m² huge private and secluded garden with stunning beauty.
* Free internet access via WiFi.
* The friendly helpful staff of Peacock Villa will clean the villa daily, and on request prepare breakfast.
* The villa is not available for enquiries beyond a 3 month period, the maximum stay is 14 days.