|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Sound system
- Baby cot
- Air Condition
- iPod dock
- King Size bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Single bed
- Bed Linen and Towels
- Extra bed
- Luxury memory-foam topped mattresses in all bedrooms.
- Finest Egyptian cotton bed linen.
- Indoor & outdoor soft cotton towels provided.
- All bedrooms enjoy full-width floor-to-ceiling opening glass windows and balconies.
- En-suite bathroom
- Large indoor walk-in rain & rail
- Plunge pool and heated Jacuzzi with sunken seating and sea views
- Free National and all incoming telephone calls
- Electric stove
- Gas stove
- Coffee machine
- Pots and Pans
- Washing machine.
- Clothes drying rack.
- Iron & ironing board.
- Laundry and ironing service available.
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Music System
- HD smart TV, with HD DVD player in living room.
- Home-cinema system with a 4m screen and professional HD Projector.
- Extensive 2000+ movie library, of classic movies, latest releases, all Oscar winners, plus children and family movies too.
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- Speakers system
- Hot tub
- BBQ / Bar area
- All-weather sun loungers, comfortable outdoor sofas and large parasols.
- Multiple balconies, large terrace and private gardens perfect for relaxing, sunset cocktails, and soaking up the sea views.
One of Phuket's most beautiful contemporary beach villas, located directly on the beach. Ao Yon Beach is one of Phuket's most beautiful beaches, palm-fringed, with white-sand and clear blue seas. It is also a natural picturesque and sheltered bay, and is therefore one select few beaches on Phuket that offer you all-year protection and 365 days a year swimming. Phuket's west coast beaches are closed for most of the period from May thru Nov, plus closed on any days with strong tides. This is especially important for families with children, our adults that like to swim.
* 10 meters to Ao Yon Beach with views of distant islands, white-sand beach and clear blue sea, that allows year-round swimming.
* 5 minutes to Phuket's highly acclaimed aquarium, and a must for all the family
* 5 minutes to Cape Panwa and it range of local boutiques, night market, coffee shops, bars, restaurants and sea promenade.
* 5 minutes to the luxury resort of Sri Panwa, Phuket's finest resort and home to three of Phuket's finest restaurants (Japanese, Thai and * International), it also has Baba's Nest voted as the World's 2nd best beach bar by CNN Traveller. Cocktails here as the sun sets are a magical experience.
* 10 minutes to Phuket Town, the island's thriving capital and historical centre, with is fabulous restaurants, bars, food markets, shopping and facilities.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|3 bedroom||USD 387||3 nights|
|3 bedroom||USD 518||3 nights|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,123||5 nights|
|3 bedroom||USD 570||3 nights|
|Chinese New Year||2019-01-27
|3 bedroom||USD 722||3 nights|
|3 bedroom||USD 570||3 nights|
|3 bedroom||USD 608||3 nights|
|3 bedroom||USD 570||3 nights|
|3 bedroom||USD 426||3 nights|
|3 bedroom||USD 570||3 nights|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,235||5 nights|
* Rates are inclusive of all taxes
* Complimentary use of all of the amenities within The Beach House at Ao Yon Bay.
* A mid-week bedding change.
* Luxury toiletries in the bathrooms.
* Luxury indoor and outdoor towels.
* Free high-speed Wi-Fi internet access.
* FREE housekeeping service, 2-hours per day.
* FREE use of all beach equipment such as canoes and snorkelling equipment.
* Your FREE Personal concierge - a friend on the ground, to recommend lovely activities and help you book anything you need such as private chef’s, our favourite restaurants, golf courses, special events, day trips, transport, sporting activities, yacht hire and excursions.
* Housekeeping - 2 house of housekeeping per day is included. Additional hours of housekeeping services can be arranged at ca $21 per hour) Please note, on Sundays, there are no housekeeping services.
* Private Chef - You may hire a private chef to prepare daily fresh breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Please check our concierge & villa service section or call to discuss your requirements.
* Complimentary Concierge Services
* Event planning services (family reunions or surprise birthday parties, etc.)
* Wedding planning services.|
* Bodyguards and personal security services.
* Nanny and babysitting services.
* Corporate retreat and team-building services and etc.
* Extra bed - ca $66 (for stays less or equal of 6 nights) and ca $46 (for stays of 7 nights or above) per person per night for each additional bed above the standard number.
* High chairs and baby cots available upon request
If you cancel your booking more than two calendar months before your arrival date then you will lose your deposit only. If you cancel your booking between 8 weeks and 4 weeks prior to arrival then you will be liable for 50% of the villa rental costs, and if cancellation is less than 4 weeks prior to arrival then you will be liable for 100% of the rental costs.
No exceptions to this policy can be made for any reason, therefore holiday insurance with a cancellation policy to cover any such rare occurrence is strongly recommended. For more information about our terms and conditions which apply to all bookings please visit our website.
* Upon booking, we charge 30% of your rental price. This payment guarantees your reservation.
* The balance of the rental price, plus a fully refundable $1356 security/damages deposit is due two months before the rental start date. Bookings made less than two calendar months before the rental starts must be paid in full upon booking. You will be emailed a reminder for the remaining Balance and the date it is due to ensure payment is made in time. Payments are made by bank transfer into our bank account (details will be sent to you to make payment). Failure to make your payment on time could result in losing the booking.
* We can accept payments by bank transfer, debit card or credit card (VISA/Mastercard are subject to 2.5% bank charge, and AMEX 3.5%). Our standard terms and conditions are applicable to all bookings.
* Late check-in (after 8 PM will incur $60 charge to cover out of hours staff costs. )
* On departure day clients must be ready to meet our representative for an initial villa inspection at 10 AM, and must be vacated by 11 AM. The 6 hours allow our team of cleaners to fully clean and prepare the villa between guests.
* Unless by prior agreement with ULVR, failure to leave by 11 AM will incur an extra half day rental charge. Failure to leave by 2 PM on your departure day will incur an extra full day’s rental charge.
The Beach House at Ao Yon Bay, Phuket
The Beach House at Ao Yon Bay is an ultra-modern private sea view villa, located directly on the Island’s most beautiful beach. Being located in the centre of Ao Yon Bay, Phuket’s most beautiful white sand beach, there could be no better position on the island. Ao Yon beach is picturesque and sheltered, and is therefore one of the select few beaches on Phuket that offer you 365 days a year swimming. Phuket’s west coast beaches are all closed for most of the period from May thru Nov, plus closed on any days with strong tides. This is especially important for families with children. Sleeps 6-8 comfortably, it has two en-suite double bedrooms, plus a trendy mezzanine bedroom ideal for up to a further four children, or two adults.
It is located on Phuket’s famous Cape Panwa peninsular, which is surrounded by beautiful islands and is the gateway to the islands of southern Phuket such as Phi Phi Island and Koh Racha. Cape Panwa, on Phuket’s southern coast is where you’ll find the luxury end of tourism and away from Phuket’s lower-end mass-tourist offerings found on the west coast, making it perfect for both families and those seeking an exclusive, luxurious and relaxing beach holiday.
The villa is also only 10-15 minutes away from Phuket Town with all of its modern bars, restaurants, colourful markets and designer shops; 15 minutes from the main shopping centres of the island; 15 minutes from Phuket’s famous night market; 5 minutes from Cape Panwa peninsular with its bars, restaurants, and The Phuket Aquarium.
You could decide not to leave Ao Yon Beach as there are wonderful restaurants and bars on your doorstep, including The Brasserie on The Beach, the beach restaurant and beach club of Phuket’s best restaurant and ‘institution’, The Brasserie in Phuket Town, which is only a 30 second walk along the beach from the villa. They’ll prepare champagne and oysters, a ‘just-caught’ barbecued fish, or the island’s best fillet steak tenderloin! The Beach Restaurant just one minute away also serves delicious Thai food directly on the beach – a real ‘no shoes’ experience and always popular.
This villa, plus our sister villa Baan Amandeha have been designed by one of Thailand’s finest architects, Khun Navachon Suksawat. The brief we gave her was to create a luxury villa that is contemporary, spacious and light. It had to be visually stunning, and to allow the views of the ocean to be enjoyed from all areas of the villa. Most importantly the villa had to make the occupants feel special. She created the modern and contemporary villa, with a huge 4.5m floor to ceiling glass wall covering the entire south face, making you feel like the sea can be touched. This gives all occupants the maximum light and space. There are two double bedrooms, plus a mezzanine floor overlooking the open-plan living area which can sleep four children, or a further two adults.
The main living area enjoys a 4.5m high ceiling giving you a real sensation of space and light. It features a large open-plan living area, dining and fully equipped kitchen. Equipped with lounge and soft-seating it will be such a wonderful place to read a magazine, catch a movie on the 60-inch TV with over 200 international satellite channels or catch up with friends on Facebook or Skype, using the high Wi-Fi speed internet.
The living room windows fully open, and lead onto the terrace for outside dining or a BBQ. Connected to the terrace is the plunge pool, which can turn into an 8-person heated Jacuzzi at night.
The gardens are carefully landscaped gardens, with ornamental pots, tropical plants, palm trees, and a 100 years old conifer tree, giving you natural shade. There is a fully-equipped bar and BBQ, plunge pool with sunken seating, sun loungers plus beach-club cabana style seating perfect to give you shade, or to enjoy a massage by the beach. You’ll enjoy wonderful sea views from every corner of the garden, and can access the beach and sea directly from the garden.
The Beach House at Ao Yon Bay, is Phuket’s most contemporary beach house, Like Baan Amandeha it is a one in a million property. It is are arguably Phuket’s finest modern beach house when you consider it’s direct beach and seafront location, mixed with it’s striking contemporary design. Consider the fact it gives you year-round swimming, and located a few meters from Phuket’s finest beach restaurant, makes the villa the best choice for families or groups of friends alike.
Bedroom 1: Ground Floor: King bed or two large single beds with large luxury en-suite bathroom, with feature glass walls, large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower. High-vaulted ceiling, contemporary artworks, built-in wardrobes, vanity table, safe, plus private terrace with panoramic sea views.
Bedroom 2: Ground Floor: King bed or two large single beds with large luxury en-suite bathroom, large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower. High-vaulted ceiling, contemporary artworks, built-in wardrobes, vanity table, safe, plus private terrace with private garden views.
Bedroom 3: Mezzanine Floor: Two king futon beds, shared use of bathroom 2 with large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower. It has built-in wardrobes, an elevated view overlooking the living area, and enjoys panoramic sea views. The glass barrier of the mezzanine ensures safety, but also means you can still enjoy wonderful sea views. This feature floor will be great fun for 2 adults or up to 4 children, with it’s ladder-style steps it is like entering a special ‘beach house crow’s nest’.
The standard number of guests for The Beach House is 6 or in 2/3 bedrooms. If required, it is possible to increase the number of guests by setting up extra beds within the existing rooms. The maximum capacity is 8 guests. To accommodate additional people we use luxury double sofa-beds with the same luxury linen, or single day beds.
Fitness & Leisure Activities
Snorkelling, canoeing, and private boat trips to surrounding islands can be arrange to leave directly from the villa.
The villa has two 2-person canoes, plus a range of beach games such as badminton, paddle tennis, beach ball, Frisbee and boule.
Aerobic exercise equipment.
8-Person steam room
Private spa with twin massage beds, opening onto a zen garden with two person spa bath.
Thai aromatherapy massage plus many other spa treatments can be arranged directly at the villa, overlooking the sea, or within the private spa.
Various fitness classes such as yoga or personal trainer available.
Luxury private 76' motor yacht & captain available upon request.
Beach Advice: There are only a handful of select resorts in Phuket that offer a truly private beach experience. The majority of beaches, even those in many 5* resorts, are easily accessible by droves of beach ‘touts', hordes of tourists and public water craft. The beautiful beach in front of Baan Amandeha is protected by private roads which means you won't be fighting for space with hundred's of other holiday-makers, you won't have jet ski's zooming past all day and you won't be bothered by beach ‘touts' trying to sell you their wares. It is luxurious, very beautiful and has high quality beach restaurants, massage boutique, a water sports and sailing operator plus a few luxury private properties.
Please note also, that Phuket's west coast beaches are closed for 6 months each year due to their strong riptides. Ao Yon Bay's lovely beach offers safe swimming, 365-days a year.