8 8 16
Gorgeous villa and great service
Stunning villa and total luxury
Paradise on Earth
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Baby cot
- Air Condition
- Mini Bar
- King Size bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Bed Linen and Towels
- Extra bed
- HD TV's with 200+ satellite channels in five of six bedrooms.
- Luxury memory-foam topped mattresses in all bedrooms.
- Finest Egyptian cotton bed linen. Personal mini bar facilities in each bedroom.
- Separate sitting areas/sofas in all bedrooms.
- Bath tub
- Outdoor shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Jacuzzi / Jet tub
- Steam shower
- Large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower
- Quality toiletries and soft cotton luxury bath and hand towels in all en-suites.
- Free National and all incoming telephone calls
- Electric stove
- Gas stove
- Dish washer
- Coffee machine
- Pots and Pans
- Washing machine.
- Drying machine.
- Clothes drying rack.
- Iron & ironing board.
- Laundry and ironing service available.
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Bar Area
- Pool table
- Music System
- HD smart TV, with Blu-ray HD DVD player in living room.
- Home-cinema system with 4m screen and HD Projector.
- Extensive 2000+ movie library, of classic, latest and family films.
- Stereo system & iPod dock. Sony PlayStation 3.
- 8-Foot pool table (
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- Speakers system
- Hot tub
- BBQ / Bar area
- Tropical gardens, with ornamental pots, lotus ponds and water features.
- Outdoor professional stainless steel gas grill barbeque (gas included).
- Multiple balconies, large terraces and private gardens for relaxing, entertaining and functions.
- Table tenni
One of Phuket’s most beautiful retreats. Nestled high atop a private peninsular on the beautiful southern tip of Phuket and boasting unforgettable sunrise and sunset views over the sea to both the east and west, Villa Baan Chirawan is one of a small exclusive collection of private detached luxury villas located within the ultra-elite private gated estate of 5* Sri Panwa Resort ~ winner of numerous awards and voted one of the ‘’Top 5 Thai Resorts’’ by Condé Nast.
* 1 min to Sri Panwa’s private beach with views of Phi Phi Islands, that allow year-round swimming.
* 1 minute to Phuket’s highly acclaimed aquarium, located next to the entrance of our resort, and a must for all the family
* 5 minutes to public beaches including the beautiful white sand beach of Ao Yon, that allows year round swimming.
* 10 minutes to Phuket Town, the island's thriving capital and historical centre, with is fabulous restaurants, bars, food markets, shopping and facilities.
* 15 minutes to Phuket’s famous Night Market with 100’s of bustling stalls selling food, locally made products, gifts, handicrafts, beauty and fashion products.
* Kids’ activities, including an on-sea inflatable water park, a water park with slides, zoo/safari park, go kart, ATV rides, elephant rides and trekking, cable water skiing, jungle adventure parks, all within 10 – 25 mins away.
10 – 25 mins away: Golf courses, tennis and sports facilities, horse riding, rafting, 4x4 safari adventures, mountain walks, hiking, mountain and road biking, paint-ball and shooting ranges.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season|| 1 May 2019
16 Nov 2019
|8 bedroom||USD 1,500||3 nights|
|High Season||17 Nov 2019
16 Dec 2019
|8 bedroom||USD 2,250||3 nights|
|Peak Season||17 Dec 2019
8 Jan 2020
|8 bedroom||USD 4,801||5 nights|
* Rates are inclusive of all taxes
* Complimentary use of all of the amenities within the villa, such as pool, table tennis, satellite TV & movies etc.
* A mid-week bedding change.
* Luxury toiletries in the bathrooms.
* Luxury indoor and outdoor/beach towels.
* Free High-Speed Wireless Internet
* Free National and all incoming telephone calls
* Free washing and ironing service
* 8 hours of daily housekeeping
* Your FREE Personal concierge - a friend on the ground, to recommend lovely activities and help you book anything you need such as private chef’s, our favourite restaurants, golf courses, special events, day trips, transport, sporting activities, yacht hire and excursions.
* Housekeeping - 2 house of housekeeping per day is included. Additional hours of housekeeping services can be arranged at ca $21 per hour)
* Private Chef - Daily fresh breakfasts, lunches and dinners can be prepared by a personal chef as required. Please check our concierge & villa service section or call to discuss your requirements.
* Complimentary Concierge Services
* Event planning services (family reunions or surprise birthday parties, etc.)
* Wedding planning services.|
* Bodyguards and personal security services.
* Nanny and babysitting services.
* Corporate retreat and team-building services and etc.
* Extra bed - ca $66 (for stays less or equal of 6 nights) and ca $46 (for stays of 7 nights or above) per person per night for each additional bed above the standard number.
* High chairs and baby cots available upon request
If you cancel your booking more than two calendar months before your arrival date then you will lose your deposit only. If you cancel your booking between 8 weeks and 4 weeks prior to arrival then you will be liable for 50% of the villa rental costs, and if cancellation is less than 4 weeks prior to arrival then you will be liable for 100% of the rental costs.
No exceptions to this policy can be made for any reason, therefore holiday insurance with a cancellation policy to cover any such rare occurrence is strongly recommended. For more information about our terms and conditions which apply to all bookings please visit our website.
* Upon booking, we charge 25% of your rental price. This payment guarantees your reservation.
* The balance of the rental price, plus a fully refundable $1356 security/damages deposit is due two months before the rental start date. Bookings made less than two calendar months before the rental starts must be paid in full upon booking. You will be emailed a reminder for the remaining Balance and the date it is due to ensure payment is made in time. Payments are made by bank transfer into our bank account (details will be sent to you to make payment). Failure to make your payment on time could result in losing the booking.
* We can accept payments by bank transfer, debit card or credit card (VISA/Mastercard and AMEX are subject to 3.9% bank charge). Our standard terms and conditions are applicable to all bookings.
* Late check-in (after 8 PM will incur $60 charge to cover out of hours staff costs. )
* On departure day clients must be ready to meet our representative for an initial villa inspection at 10 AM, and must be vacated by 11 AM. The 6 hours allow our team of cleaners to fully clean and prepare the villa between guests.
* Unless by prior agreement with ULVR, failure to leave by 11 AM will incur an extra half day rental charge. Failure to leave by 2 PM on your departure day will incur an extra full day’s rental charge.
Luxury villa, Villa Baan Chirawan, Phuket
A luxury villa nestled atop the ultra-exclusive Sri Panwa resort, located on a private peninsula on the beautiful southern tip of Phuket. The winner of numerous awards for style and luxury including being voted within the top 5 Thai resorts by Condé Nast. The villa boasts outstanding views over the sea to both the east and west giving you truly unforgettable sunrises and sunsets.
Frequented by royalty, movie stars and business leaders, Sri Panwa boasts such a full range of facilities you might not leave the resort. Harper’s Bazaar Travel Guide said it has “every amenity you could wish for”. To list a few there is a private beach, 7 World-class restaurants (Gordon Ramsey commented “the chefs in Sri Panwa are a class act and would be a huge success in London”), a luxury spa, easy access to secluded white sand beaches with warm turquoise waters, a beach bar, nightclub, cooking school, tennis courts and fully equipped gym. Two villa staff take care of your housekeeping and general requirements.
All 8 bedrooms are large and luxurious, fully equipped with air conditioning and handmade teak ceiling fans. Five of the bedrooms are equipped with a 32" HD TV and full international satellite channels, plus they all have personal mini bar facilities and spacious marble finished bathrooms furnished with both large showers and double ended baths. In addition, three of the bedrooms also have a second private open air bathroom, as well as the interior bathroom.
All bedrooms have a private balcony or terrace, four of the bedrooms also have a luxury double sofa bed in addition to the main king-size bed, offering comfortable accommodation for up to 20 people. These sofa beds are ideal for families with young children who prefer to sleep nearer to their parents, or for putting a few older children in one room. All bedrooms also have separate seating for taking breakfast or checking emails, as well as a lounge sofa.
The 8th sala bedroom located at the end of the pool can also be used as a chill out/lounge area, or a luxury massage room. It has fully-opening, floor-to-ceiling windows on three sides, and enjoys incredible views over the sea and swimming pool. It has air conditioning, handmade teak ceiling fans, and a private outside bathroom.
Main Pavilion, First Floor - King bed with large luxury en-suite bathroom, featuring Italian marble vanity and floors, large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower, private open-air outdoor shower, double-ended bathtub with panoramic sea views. High-vaulted ceiling, dressing area, sitting area and private terrace and balcony with panoramic sea views.
Bedrooms 2 and 3:
West Pavilion, First Floor - King bed with large luxury en-suite bathroom, featuring Italian marble vanity and floors, large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower, private open-air outdoor shower, outside double-ended bathtub. High-vaulted ceiling, dressing area, sitting area and private balcony with panoramic sea views.
Bedrooms 4 to 7:
East Pavilion, Ground Floor - King or twin beds with large luxury en-suite bathroom, featuring Italian marble vanity and floors, plus a large walk-in rain & rail shower. High ceiling, dressing area, sitting area and private terrace with panoramic sea views.
West Sala Pavilion, located at one end of the pool with direct access to pool terrace, with a high-vaulted ceiling, and fully-opening floor-to-ceiling windows on three sides, incredible views over the sea and swimming pool, air conditioning, handmade teak ceiling fans, and outside bathroom with rain & rail shower. This as standard is set up as a panoramic lounge room, or a massage room. Please advise if you have more than 14 guests, how you would like this room to be configured when booking.
The bathrooms are designed in a clean and contemporary style, finished with fine granite and stone, stunning solid marble hand-carved sinks, modern chrome fittings and sea views. They are all very spacious and light with floor to ceiling opening doors and windows allowing the sun and cool winds to flow through.
The standard number of guests for Villa Baan Chirawan is 14. If required, it is possible to increase the number of guests by using the West Sala as an 8th bedroom, as opposed to it's normal use as a lounging area or massage room next to the pool. Plus we can add extra beds within the existing bedrooms. The maximum capacity of this villa is 22 guests. To accommodate additional people we use luxury double sofa-beds with the same luxury linen. We can add these to bedrooms 2, 3, 6 and 7. Bedroom 8 as standard is set up as a panoramic lounge room, or a massage room, but can be configured with two single beds or a queen-sized double bed.
Fitness & Leisure Activities
Private beach with views of Phi Phi Islands, that allow year-round swimming. Please note: Phuket west coast beaches are only open for 6 months of the year. Snorkeling, canoeing, and private boat trips to surrounding islands depart daily from the entrance of our estate.
Tennis courts. Fully equipped modern gym. Thai aromatherapy massage can be arranged directly at the villa, overlooking the sea.
Various fitness classes such as yoga, personal training or tennis coaching/playing partner available. Luxury private 76’ yacht & captain available upon request.
Beach Advice: There are only a handful of select resorts in Phuket that offer a truly private beach experience. The majority of beaches, even those in many 5* resorts, are easily accessible by droves of beach ‘touts’, hordes of tourists and public water craft. The private beach at Sri Panwa means you won’t be fighting for space with hundred’s of other holiday-makers, you won’t have jet ski’s zooming past all day and you won’t be bothered by beach ‘touts’ trying to sell you their wares. Please note also, that Phuket’s west coast beaches are closed for 6 months each year due to their strong riptides. Sri Panwa’s lovely beach offers safe swimming, 365-days a year.
Sri Panwa Resort Features
Frequented by royalty, movie stars and business leaders Sri Panwa boasts such a full range of facilities that everything you’ll need is literally at your door. Harper’s Bazaar Travel Guide has said it has “every amenity you could wish for”. To list a few there is:
Pristine white sand private beach with warm turquoise waters. An ‘exclusive private beach’ means space, calm and privacy. No badgering beach touts, no noisy jet-skis and no hordes of tourists allowed. 7 World-class restaurants, including the award-winning Baba, frequented by celebrities such as Gordon Ramsey who has said “the chefs in Sri Panwa are a class act and would be a huge success in London”. Baba’s Nest Sky Bar. Unique rooftop wrap-around infinity edge ‘Baba’s Nest’ sky bar - voted '2nd best bar in the World' by CNN Traveller in their shootout of The World’s 50 Best Beach Bars. Luxury spa, voted “one of the best in Asia” secluded high within the rainforest, overlooking the Andaman Sea. Beach bar, nightclub, beach club and many more.
Don’t worry though if your group can’t decide which restaurant to choose, you can order room service delivered to your villa from one or all of them!