Villa Atas Awan
7 7 14
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- King Size bed
- Single bed
- Double bed
- Bed Linen and Towels
- Extra bed
- DVD Player
- Room Service
- Bath tub
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Towels/ toiletries
- Car rental facility
- Credit card accepted
- Electric stove
- Gas stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Ironing facilities
- Laundry: Extra charge
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling fans
- Music System
- Fire extinguisher
- Doctor on call
- Power back up
- Safety locker: DVD Player
- Massage and SPA
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- Speakers system
- BBQ / Bar area
Ngurah Rai International Airport
Things to do around the area: Village Trekking, Rice Paddy Trekking, visiting some temples or doing other nature sports.
Getting around – the best way to get around is by car, walking, cycling or by motorbike. 60-120 minutes from the beaches and 30 minutes to the centre of Ubud (depending on the traffic).
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Normal Season|| 1 Jan 2019
31 Mar 2020
|3 bedroom||USD 460||2 nights|
|Normal Season|| 1 Jan 2019
31 Mar 2020
|4 bedroom||USD 546||2 nights|
|Normal Season|| 1 Jan 2019
31 Mar 2020
|7 bedroom||USD 699||2 nights|
One car for return airport transfer (7 seater car)
Daily shuttle to Ubud for all guests in one car (7 seater) for twice a day
Pool afternoon tea
* Events can be arranged upon request
* Lunch, dinner and alcohol provided on a request basis with the additional charge
* Additional car for airport pickup could be arranged with additional cost
* Laundry and Dry cleaning available with additional charge
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
Welcome to Villa Atas Awan
Disturbed by nothing but the sound of birds chirping and winds wafting through the trees. The saying ‘hideaway' perfectly describes the environment, and the facilities cater to everything you need for "a long holiday" in Bali. Villa Atas Awan is for guests seeking an elegant retreat with modern amenities in Ubud area. Located in Payangan village, a leisurely 20 minute drive from Ubud, home to Bali’s finest art and culture, and, only 75 minutes from the international airport, Villa Atas Awan offers complete peace and privacy yet is very accessible to Bali’s premium entertainment.
The houses, which are over 100 years old, were transported from Java and reconstructed on former rice paddies on the edge of a small village. The architectural style reflects the elements of nature to create a sense of well-being, balance and stunning aesthetics for the enhancement of any mood. It also captures the essence and joy of indoor and outdoor living in a tropical climate, bringing nature to your door.
There is no more exhilarating or scenic way to appreciate the beauty of Bali than by following a trail through the countryside on foot or by bicycle. Various experiences including organic farming and picking tangerine await you here. Villa Atas Awan offers invigorating treks along the lush rice paddies and there are some lovely out-of-the-way tours for bikers and nature lovers. It’s not unusual to encounter at least one village festival or temple ceremony along the way.
Visit Local Market
Markets are a huge part of everyday life for Balinese people – a fun part of it; shopping, socialising, gossiping, meeting neighbours. Every market feels like a little celebration, and that’s why everybody love them so much.
We provide a unique opportunity to replenish and nurture yourself. Private Retreat at Villa Atas Awan is both a process and a place where you can choose to receive professional facilitation services or be self-directed. Come away. . . .Relax into a beautiful space of stillness. Silence the usual noise, release expectations and be at ease. Reconnect with your Inner Being, Intuitive Guidance, Spiritual Self. Renew your appreciation for the workings of Divinity. Return . . . . to more consciously and graciously inhabit your life.
Elephant rides, Bicycle Tours, Whitewater Rafting, Rice Paddy Walks, Horse Riding, Watersports (trips to the beach, snorkelling, diving, sailing can all be arranged)
Cultural and Artistic Activities :
Balinese Dance Shows and Lessons, Gamelan Performances and Gamelan Lessons, Silversmith Classes, Painting and Drawing Classes, Indonesian Cooking Classes
Villa Atas Awan’s design comprises two magnificent century old wooden houses reconstructed in a quiet rural setting. The houses, which have been updated with modern baths and electrical appliances, are anchored by solid pillars of ironwood and finished in teak and other tropical woods. Separated by a stunning 30-meter swimming pool, with expansive gardens, and open sitting areas on the first and second floors, the house provide wonderful spaces for outdoor living. One enters Villa Atas Awan through the outer courtyard and climbing the stairs through double Balinese doors, a path leads left to Villa Atas and right to Villa Awan.
Villa Atas comfortably sleeps six in queen size beds in three bedrooms. The guest bedrooms all have large bathtubs and showers. This villa has a one of kind infinity bathtub in the rear of the house on the second floor with magnificent views of a river gorge as well as rice paddies in the distance. The second-floor suites in both houses have sliding glass panels that open to beautiful vistas of mountains and rice paddies.
Villa Awan sleeps eight in two twin bedded rooms, a guest room with a king-sized bed and the master bedroom with a beautiful hand built Balinese bed. The second floor of Villa Awan has two large baths with both bathtubs and showers for the three-second floor guest bedrooms. Both of the villas have wonderful outdoor decks with comfortable sitting arrangements that are perfect for enjoying the tropical breezes that keep Villa Atas Awan so comfortable.