|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Sound system
- Baby cot
- Roll/Pull away bed
- Day bed
- Air Condition
- Mini Bar
- iPod dock
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Single bed
- Double bed
- Bed Linen and Towels
- Extra bed
- All bedrooms are equipped with state of the art Smart TV’s
- DVD and Blue Ray Players
- Satellite Channels
- Access to Movies Library with over 400 movies
- Ceiling fans mounted onto hand-carved ceiling panels
- Built-in closets with hanger
- Bath tub
- Outdoor shower
- Mini Bar
- En-suite bathroom
- Jacuzzi / Jet tub
- His and her shower
- Separate toilet
- Four en-suite bathrooms with twin soft water rain showers
- Hot tub
- Toilet with electronic touch panel bidets
- Oil burgers
- Plug in mosquito repellent devices
- Dedicated office
- Intercom between rooms
- Internet fiber optic 25mb and download provided throughout villa
- Gas stove
- Dish washer
- Coffee machine
- Water cooler
- Breakfast bar
- Outdoor poolside dining at custom-made teak dining table with Danish teak designer chairs seating 8 guests comfortably, but large enough to allow a comfortable dining experience for up to 10 guests
- BBQ dining on the terrace also possible.
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Bar Area
- Pool table
- Air-conditioned with large folding doors opening onto pool deck and dining area
- Large sofa able to seat 6 comfortably
- TV console intricately decorated with beautiful ornament pieces
- lampshades and books to create a homely feeling
- Smart TV
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Speakers system
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
- 18m family friendly infinity pool 1.85m deep with 4 stainless sunset view stools
- Cold Jacuzzi attached to pool and dry bar under sala with beautiful pendant lights
- Swim up bar with built-in stools
- Steel speed rail (trough) inside dry bar counter
This stunning oceanfront villa commands one of the most breathtaking locales of Koh Samui’s North Eastern coastline. Proudly nestled in Plai Laem’s desirable headland peninsular and overlooking the neighbouring islands of Koh Som and Koh Phanang. Boasting some of the finest ocean view sunset vistas over the National Marine park. You know you have discovered somewhere incredibly special when you walk through the doors of this exclusive residence.
Local restaurants include, Dining on the rocks at six senses only a couple of minutes walk; Samrong Bay private baech is only 2 minutes walk; choeng Mon beach 5 minutes drive; Water sports 5 minutes; Airport 15 minutes drive; Big Buddha temple 5 minutes drive; Seatran ferry pier with boats to Phanang 5 minutes drive; Chaweng Central shopping district and beach only 15 mins drive;
With 5 star neighbours such as Six Senses and Tong Sai Bay resorts, you are not only in on of the most stunning neighbourhoods on Samui, but you are quite simply 15 minutes from everywhere.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|High Season||27 Jun 2018
3 Sep 2018
|4 bedroom||USD 37,934||3 nights|
|Intermediate Season|| 4 Sep 2018
21 Dec 2018
|3 bedroom||USD 27,153||3 nights|
|Intermediate Season|| 4 Sep 2018
21 Dec 2018
|4 bedroom||USD 31,944||3 nights|
|Christmas & New Year||22 Dec 2018
11 Jan 2019
|4 bedroom||USD 59,351||7 nights|
- Airport transfers
- Continental buffet or cooked breakfast
- Full time staff
- Full time chef
- Daily house keeping
- Gardening / pool cleaning
- Eco friendly management
The following services are available on request:
- Provisions shopping for chef service and pre-stocking
- Cocktails mixer
- In-villa massage
- In-villa yoga
- In-villa Muay Thai
- In-villa salsa lessons
- Speed boat charters
- Car rentals
- Samui tours and activities bookings
- Thai cooking lessons
- Baby sitting
* For Low, High and Promotional Seasons, all payment (s) received will be credited booked for within 9 month of the cancellation date if the booking is cancelled after the payment (s) date.
* For Peak Season, Christmas/New Year and if the booking is cancelled after the deposit and/or balance payment date, all payment (s) received will be forfeited or refunded in pro-rata shall another booking be secured for the same period that has been cancelled.
* Early departure, whether immediately on arrival or later during the dates of stay, will be considered a cancellation and all funds will be forfeited.
* Low + High + Peak Seasons: 30% on confirmation date with balance due 30 days prior to arrival
* Christmas/New Year Season: 50% on confirmation date with balance due 30 days prior to arrival
* For booking within 30 days of arrival, full payment due upon confirmation
New stunning 4 bed waterfront sunsets
Just beyond the stunning beaches of Plai Laem, lapped by gentle blue waters, lies the contemporary jewel, Villa Nagisa. You know you have discovered somewhere incredibly special when you walk through the doors of this exclusive residence. Four en-suite master bedrooms two on the entrance level and two on the upper level, all boasting the breathtaking panoramic views of the turquoise waters that unfold ahead of you. In the true spirit of indulgence nagisa offers hot tubs, double showers, twin sinks, oil burners in the bathrooms to multimedia entertainment systems with 400 movies, high speed wfi, desk space, loungers, minibar, in the bedrooms.
Drenched in unending ocean views, this gorgeous 4-bedroom villa is located on the exclusive five star location of the Plai Laem Peninsula. Tamed for sophisticated tastes, the villas sight line unfolds with the neighboring tropical island of Koh Som, gleaming in the near distance with its golden shores and turquoise waters. Whilst sharing this canvas, with the curvaceous curves of Koh Samui’s bays, unwinding to meet the Marine Park and its truly spectacular sunset display. Leaving the world behind, guests can enjoy complete privacy in contemporary elegance, the perfect place to rejuvenate in style.
Descend into distant worlds as the open living area allows sea breezes to flow through the contemporary interior. Elegantly furnished to a luxurious spec, guests can enjoy this sumptuous living space. Bespoke furnishings allow guests to recline back in total comfort whilst immersing themselves in the state of the art multi media entertainment system with 65"curve 4K ultra HD 3D Smart TV and complete integrated surround sound speaker system throughout the indoor and outdoor living areas.
The well appointed high end western kitchen is ideally located in this open plan design and offers guests a home away from home feel, furnished with all possible cooking accessories. This private and spacious living area unfolds onto the open terrace with a covered dining area for 8, surrounded in seafront splendor. This large shaded space also features a comfortable chill zone for guests to truly indulge in that al fresco tropical feel.
The absolute sea frontage pool and terrace area offers a particularly private oceanfront landscape. Guests can indulge in a refreshing swim in the curvaceous 18m infinity pool, enjoy a pampering dip in the massaging jet jacuzzi or perhaps a sundowner cocktail from the swim up bar. Kept perfectly chilled by the innovative curved ice bucket, featured along the length of the bar, setting a mood for fun and romance.
The large sun terrace is peppered with relaxing loungers ideally positioned for guests to enjoy the poolside elegance whilst listening to the hypnotic sounds of the gentle waves.
Descend into the garden immersed in a total seascape, offering guests yet another level to indulge in. This landscaped garden is furnished with soft oversized beanbags, on the golfing grass lawn, soaked in unending sea views. This unbeatable setting entices guests to simply relax or take a dip, in the azure sea lapping at their feet.
By night the Moroccan lanterns transform this stunning setting. Guests can relax and watch the spectacular sunset and its kaleidoscopic display perform its nightly ritual, directly in front of the villa. A breathtaking moment offered by this incredibly unique locale.
The four master bedrooms have been designed with a cool contemporary elegance. Each private sanctuary has it’s own oceanfront terrace with seating for 2, offering guests the possibility to enjoy individual down time bathed in the tropical seascape.
Each bedroom has its own Smart TV, with DVD and Blue Ray Players, Satellite Channels and independent access to the Movies Library with over 400 of the latest titles for those times that guests may just need a bit of “me” time.
The beautifully designed en-suite bathrooms feature double sinks with soft water rain showers. There is of course the soak away lovers tub positioned center stage for more indulgence.
The Villa offers full time staff to assist guests at any time. The dedicated team of 2 will help guests in truly getting into holiday mode, able to fulfill on an array of essential holiday requests.
The in house Chef Service offers exquisite Thai cuisine and can be requested at any time allowing the chef to buy all fresh produce to create some truly delectable delights. Refreshing cocktails are close at hand, created by the villas mixologist Khun T, with some truly tropical twists on the menu. Guests can also request in villa massages, with an extensive spa treatment list, yoga, Muay Thai, and even salsa lessons.
Villa Nagisa is perfectly located with a true feel of being on your very own private island because of the natural shape of this beautiful peninsula, offering full privacy and pure comfort yet only 10 minutes from everywhere. With 5 star neighbours such as Six Senses and Tong Sai Bay, guests can be assured of a totally exclusive residence, on some of Koh Samui’s most sought after real estate.. This ideal positioning in Plai Laem, has guests being able to easily indulge in all kinds of island activities, from shopping in Chaweng, to restaurants in Bophuts Fishermans Village or even jungle excursions in the tropical rainforests of Maenam, nothing is to far away!