4 5 8
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Baby cot
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Queen Size bed
- Bed Linen
- En-suite bathroom
- Local mobile phone or card available
- Gas stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Water cooler
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling fans
- Satellite TV
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
The spacious, four-bedroom Blue Heights villa is set on a hillock, overlooking the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. Situated in the district of Dikwella, in the coastal village of Hirikitiya, the villa provides guests the perfect opportunity to explore the secluded beaches, wildlife sanctuaries and the southern cultural heritage of Sri Lanka. From the villa, you can also visit the fortified city of Galle and the Yala National Park.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|High|| 8 Jan 2021
30 Apr 2021
|4 bedroom||USD 672||2 nights|
* Rates shown are for 6 adults and 2 children (+ 1 small child extra bed in master bedroom)
* Electricity, mains water
* Basic cleaning and garden supplies
* Provisioning costs
* Extra services (nannies, drivers, therapists, tour)
* Taxes & Service Charge
* For cancellations more than 60 days before the arrival date 80% of the total rental amount, minus a USD 150 administration fee, will be refunded.
* For cancellations and/or amendments 30 - 60 days before the arrival date, 50% of the final booking amount, minus USD 150 in administration fees, will be refunded.
* For cancellations 1 - 29 days before the arrival date and for no -shows, no refund will be made.
* During peak periods, 30 days will be added to all cancellation periods.
* A refund may be offered, if the Villa is re -let for the same duration and at the same rates.
* Any amendments that reduce the total rental amount will be treated as a partial cancellation and may be subject to the cancellation fees stated above.
* Any amendments that involve the booking of another property altogether, will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and the creation of a new one.
* In the unlikely event a villa booking is cancelled by the owner, the owner will attempt to secure a booking in an alternative property of the same standard, at the same rates. If this is not possible, a full refund will be made.
These cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods, but may be subject to change for peak or high seasons and will be communicated to you in all booking details.
* Prices quoted are in US Dollars, are listed by the Villa Owners and are subject to change without prior notice. However, once a deposit or payment has been received, the prices will not be amended for the dates of the rental.
* All payments are to be made in US dollars unless an exchange rate for other currencies has been agreed on prior to the payment being made.
* Bookings more than 30 days before the date of arrival will require a 50% deposit to confirm the booking. The full payment must be received 30 days (60 days if peak period) before the date of arrival. No reminder will be sent and failure to pay on time may result in a loss of the booking.
* Bookings made within 30 days of the date (60 days if peak period) of arrival, will require full payment.
* Once the deposit or payment has been received, a final booking confirmation will be sent.
* A security deposit equivalent of one night rent will be payable in US Dollars, in cash, on arrival at the villa. This deposit will be used against any damages or charges incurred during the stay. The difference or full amount will be returned in USD on the day of departure. If the charges cannot be determined at the time of departure, the Owner is entitled to withhold a reasonable estimate from your security deposit and will return any balance as soon as the actual cost has been determined.
Family beach villa with ocean views
Blue Heights comprises of two buildings. The main building houses the double room with a spacious balcony, fronting garden and sea views. The chalet houses the large master suite on the upper floor. The master suite leads to a spacious balcony with built-in seating for alfresco dining. The remaining two bedrooms are located on the ground floor of the chalet. They open out to a verandah with garden views. All bedrooms have an ensuite bathroom. All bathrooms have stylish cement walls, single or twin vanities and h/w showers. The bedrooms are all fitted with mosquito netting, lounge chairs and built-in cupboards.
The main house of Blue Heights villa enjoys a spacious, open-plan living and dining area with lounge chairs and a 10-seater dining table. The area also includes a comfortably furnished den with plush sofas, TV and DVD player, and telephone. You can prepare your meals in the fully-equipped kitchen though the services of an in-house chef are also included to prepare local cuisine. The rental is child-friendly and for the convenience of guests traveling with kids or toddlers, baby cot and baby sitting/nanny services can also be arranged on advance notice.
Outdoors, the main attraction of Blue Heights villa is the swimming pool with Jacuzzi, situated under the shade of coconut trees. The beautifully landscaped gardens attract a variety of wildlife including peacock, porcupine and rabbits. The villa is serviced by a villa manager, housekeeper, cook and gardener so your time is your own to explore the surroundings at leisure. The beach is within easy distance. A 5 minutes walk from the beach takes you to the Hirikitiya Bay which is ideal for swimming during the season. Excursions can also be arranged Mirissa Water Sports and Ceylon Fisheries Corporation based at the Mirissa harbour, and Galle's 17C Dutch Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with narrow streets lined with Dutch and British colonial era buildings.