5 5 12
|Available for longterm
|Available for weddings
|Suitable for children
|Suitable for elderly
|Suitable for wheelchairs
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Sound system
- Baby cot
- Day bed
- Air conditioning
- Bunk Bed
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Double bed
- Bed Linen
- Extra bed
- Bath tub
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Local mobile phone or card available
- Gas stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Coffee machine
- Rice cooker
- Breakfast bar
- Food processor
- Pots and Pans
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Music System
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- Speakers system
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
Located in Chaweng Noi, next to the well-known Lad Koh Viewpoint Landmark, Villa Samayra is a short drive to the main center of Chaweng and Lamai, with their many restaurants and nightlife. The villa enjoys a rocky beachfront location, and provides convenient access to the other picturesque beaches in the vicinity. Nathon Pier is 200 m from the accommodation while Samui International Airport is 8 km away. The villa offers free airport shuttle service.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
* All taxes
* The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy during your stay, whilst the English speaking Manager is available to cater for all of your specific needs.
* Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary.
* Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary.
* Daily rates include a full-time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* In-Villa wine selection.
* Baby cot provided free of charge.
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast.
* Airport transfers are free of charge as all the guests arrive and depart on the same flights even if two mini-buses are required. If guests arrive or depart at different times the additional charges will apply (USD 50++ per way/vehicle).
* Food cost
* Other services provided at the villa
Standard and Peak Seasons:
30 days or more before arrival date:
All Payments are forfeited but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the managements reservations department. The credit value can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for any reservation, during any period upon availability and solely for the villa initially reserved.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
All rental payments are forfeited. A full or partial refund is solely applicable in the event that the management secures another reservation covering partially or fully the initial cancelled reservation.
Christmas and New Year Period:
For any cancellation after the deposit and/or balance payment, all payments are forfeited and a full or partial refund is solely applicable in the event that the management secures another reservation covering partially or fully the initial and cancelled reservation.
The above cancellation charges also apply if the management cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management.
50% deposit to confirm the booking, balance due at least thirty days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within thirty days of arrival the entire balance is due.
* If all the guests staying in the villa are under 21 years of age, or we believe to be a party of students, then a USD 2,000 refundable security bond is required which can either be paid by bank transfer (refunded less bank charges) or on arrival at the villa in cash.
The interiors are spacious with lots of natural light; in the evenings, a state-of-the-art LED lighting system sets the mood for some relaxed moments. The villa also includes contemporary art pieces, Jim Thompson furnishings, and a terrazzo swimming pool.
The master bedroom of villa Samarya features a four-post king-size bed surrounded by contemporary artwork and decoration. At the entrance is a sea view lounge that may be used as extra space for single beds. The bedroom contains a large walk-in wardrobe adjacent to an en-suite bathroom with a terrazzo bathtub, separate shower, and his and her sink. The upper floor of the villa hosts the three remaining bedrooms with stunning ocean views from every single room.
The living area of villa Samayra includes a lounge, dining, and kitchen. The living room is fitted with large lounge sofas, handcrafted wooden tables, a 52-inch Sony LCD TV complete with a modern surround-sound system, iPod dock, satellite TV connection and a Bose system. The large handcrafted dining table seats up to 12 guests, the setting allowing for 180-degree view of the ocean. Outdoors, the main attraction is the 20-meter blue-tiled swimming pool and huge sea deck where you can enjoy your wine with soft music and watch the waves crashing into the rocks below.