4 4 8
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Day bed
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Bed Linen
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Jacuzzi / Jet tub
- Electric stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Karaoke room
- Karaoke machine
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
Villa Kayajiwa is located down a quiet and safe gang (lane) just off Batu Bolong, the road which this popular area is named after. It’s an easy 20-minute walk to Batu Bolong Beach – a surfing spot that’s great for beginners – and close to Berawa Beach and Echo Beach which are better suited to more accomplished surfers.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard rate (4BR)||24 Jun 2022
27 Aug 2022
|4 bedroom||USD 867||4 nights|
|Standard rate (4BR)||28 Aug 2022
22 Oct 2022
|4 bedroom||USD 717||3 nights|
|Standard rate (4BR)||23 Oct 2022
14 Dec 2022
|4 bedroom||USD 613||2 nights|
|Standard rate (4BR)||15 Dec 2022
25 Dec 2022
|4 bedroom||USD 867||4 nights|
|Standard rate (4BR)||26 Dec 2022
5 Jan 2023
|4 bedroom||USD 1,086||5 nights|
• WiFi Internet access
• Welcome drink and fruit basket
• Turndown service
• Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
• Rates include promotion
*Car and driver at a special rate of USD35++/day for 8 hours (excluding petrol)
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and sums paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher.
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Luxury villa in Canggu oozes contemporary chic
Villa Kayajiwa oozes the kind of glamour and design chic that graces the covers of magazines. It’s the perfect Canggu luxury villa for a family or group of friends with a love for contemporary design and a desire to experience Bali in style.
Cool and breezy during the day while mellow and cosy at night, the villa’s extraordinary combination of dark wood, volcanic stone, splashes of colour and Eastern traditional art reflect the Singaporean owner’s keen eye for modern architecture and design. And with a 25-metre pool and large tropical garden Villa Kayajiwa’s outdoor spaces are perfect for swimming, sunbathing, entertaining and playing.
The villa has four luxurious bedrooms: the large master suite and two spacious guest bedrooms – both with semi-open-air bathrooms – are on the ground floor; a smaller bedroom, which shares its bathroom with the massage room, is upstairs.
This villa epitomises the concept of yin and yang. The moment you step outside your room, you cross a little moat – a feature that provides the whole outside area with the calming sound of flowing water. Yet it also comes with its very own purpose-built karaoke room, guaranteeing endless hours of fun.
The professional and discrete staff will tend to your every need, while the chef takes pride in cooking a perfect fusion of Indonesian and Western meals from the villa’s suggestion menu.
You’re only a three-minute walk away from Batu Bolong – the famous road that gives the local area its name and which is at the centre of Bali’s eco-conscious and healthy living movement. It’s an easy 20-minute walk to the beach, passing dozens of boutiques, vegan eateries and juice bars along the way.
The area becomes a little less high-minded at night, when it transforms into a hotspot for the young and fabulous. The closer you get to the beach, the greater the variety of cocktail bars, restaurants and beach parties.