5 5 10
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Baby cot
- Day bed
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Double bed
- Bed Linen
- Ceiling fan
- Full-length mirror
- Sonos speaker
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Lounge seating
- Movie projector
- iPod dock
- Sun beds / chairs
- Gazebo or pergola
- Children’s pool
Child friendly facilities
- Bed guards
- Children toys
- Pool fence
- Board games
The quiet residential street where Villa Zelie is located dead-ends onto a pedestrian-only path to Kayu Putih beach, better known as the site of La Laguna – a beachfront restaurant and bar with gypsy-fairy-tale character. Also on this stretch of golden sand are Finn’s Beach Club, Rip Curl School of Surf and casual beach shacks selling cold drinks and snacks.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||24 Jun 2022
27 Aug 2022
|5 bedroom||USD 2,264||4 nights|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||28 Aug 2022
22 Oct 2022
|5 bedroom||USD 1,768||3 nights|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||23 Oct 2022
14 Dec 2022
|5 bedroom||USD 1,410||2 nights|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||15 Dec 2022
25 Dec 2022
|5 bedroom||USD 2,264||4 nights|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||26 Dec 2022
5 Jan 2023
|5 bedroom||USD 2,622||5 nights|
• Wifi Internet access
• Welcome drink and fruit basket
• Turn down service
• Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
• Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
• Rates include promotion
* 2 extra beds
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and sums paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher.
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Experience the luxury in Villa Zelie
Engraved timber doors swing open to reveal sprawling tropical gardens, a shimmering 20-metre swimming pool and inviting spots to socialise or sink into restful peace. Grand open-sided living pavilions and individual air-conditioned bedroom suites are fashioned from teak and ironwood, with architecture inspired by Javanese palaces, and exquisitely furnished with French flair.
Antique furniture, tribal décor and original art from around the world give Villa Zelie a decidedly unique character. Not quite traditional. Not exactly colonial, either. Everything is perfectly put together to achieve a timeless elegance.
Both rustic-chic and wonderfully modern, Villa Zelie is a special place to share with family and friends. For some it’s a why-leave spa retreat; for some a poolside paradise, and for others an entertainment zone complete with bar and drop-down projector screen. One day it’s family holiday heaven and the next, an intimate wedding venue.
Versatile Villa Zelie is staffed with a villa manager, chef, butlers, housekeeping and groundskeepers to ensure effortless leisure. Massage therapists and babysitters are on call. The helpful villa manager doubles as a local guide, arranging airport transfers, trips to nearby restaurants and attractions, as well as island tours with a private car and driver.
While Villa Zelie is tucked away in a quiet pocket of Canggu, it’s also mere minutes from beach clubs, shops and acclaimed restaurants, as well as being conveniently connected to the rest of Bali. The one thing that Villa Zelie is far from is ordinary.