Villa The Beji
6 6 12
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Baby cot
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Queen Size bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Bed Linen
- ceiling fans
- Bath tub
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Air conditioning
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
- Basketball hoop
- Massage area
Child friendly facilities
- Indoor baby toys
- Children toys
Just a few kilometres north of Seminyak on the edge of Southwest Bali's greenbelt is the hugely popular area known as Canggu, a once sleepy and rural area of Balinese villages surrounded by rice fields and great surf breaks, that is now one of the most popular and dynamic areas on the whole island. Here, hidden down a quiet side road you will find the quiet and peaceful Villa The Beji.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||28 Aug 2022
22 Oct 2022
|6 bedroom||USD 1,537||3 nights|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||23 Oct 2022
14 Dec 2022
|6 bedroom||USD 1,398||2 nights|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||15 Dec 2022
25 Dec 2022
|6 bedroom||USD 1,768||4 nights|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||26 Dec 2022
5 Jan 2023
|6 bedroom||USD 2,195||5 nights|
• WiFi Internet access
• Rates include promotions
• Personal service by the villa staff including full time manager, housekeeper, chef and security
• Exclusive use of the villa and listed facilities
*Car and driver at a special rate of US$ 35++/day for 8 hours (excludes petrol)
*Extra person surcharge is US$ 35 per night (taxes inclusive) and includes first morning breakfast and quality comfortable extra bed with sheets and towels.
*In-villa massages and spa treatments.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and sums paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher.
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Luxury villa estate in the heart of Canggu
Villa The Beji is an expansive villa covering around 4,000sqm of land and consists of a series of luxurious pavilions which include a large two-storey dwelling housing the communal living and entertainment areas, six separate sleeping pavilions, water features and fish ponds, a massive garden and lawn and a sports and recreation area with tennis court and gym to the rear.
The bedroom suite pavilions spread fan like both sides of the garden down from the main house to where the 21 metre swimming pool with a sun deck with four double sun loungers that sit under the tall trees that form the border of the property.
Packed with facilities that include a media room, large swimming pool, mini football pitch, a flood-lit tennis court and gym, a car and driver (at an additional charge) and a full complement of staff, Villa The Beji is a fantastic place for large families or groups who seek the finer things in life and are looking to get the most out of their Bali holiday.