The Baganding Villa
4 4 8
|Available for longterm
|Available for weddings
|Suitable for children
|Suitable for elderly
|Suitable for wheelchairs
- Personal safe
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Queen Size bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Bed Linen
- Bath tub
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Music System
- Media/reading room
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
Not only is The Baganding Villa just a stone’s throw from the sweeping sands of Seminyak Beach, but it’s also within walking distance of some of Bali’s most popular attractions. Ku De Ta, Mrs. Sippy and Potato Head beach clubs are just around the corner, as are the trendy boutiques of Oberoi and Petitenget – perfect for when you need to run back to the villa to drop off a few shopping bags!
Include all taxes - No booking fees
• WiFi Internet access
• Welcome drink and fruit basket
• Turndown service
• Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
• Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
* Rates include promotions
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and sums paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher.
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Elegantly designed four-bedroom villa
With its four spacious, stylishly decorated ensuite bedrooms, The Baganding Villa is perfect for families or groups of friends looking to share their holiday experience while also enjoying privacy and room to breathe. Unwind on a veranda or poolside lounge chair with a cocktail prepared for you by your personal, experienced staff, or wander the immaculate garden to the serene sounds of tropical birdsong and water trickling from the fountains.
Indoors are air-conditioned living spaces furnished with large soft-cushioned sofas that provide optimal comfort. Enjoy dinner in the refreshingly modern dining room with seating for eight. Savour the tastes of freshly cooked Asian and Western cuisine prepared for you by your personal chef. Then head upstairs to the rooftop bar to relish a magnificent sunset. As your night comes to a close, sink into your plush mattress and slip away into a peaceful sleep.
The Baganding Villa’s heart-of-Seminyak location brings the many delights of Bali right to your doorstep: sign up for a surf lesson; sip a cocktail at Ku de Ta; splurge out at a designer boutique; go organic at a hip Bali café or take in a traditional dance performance next to Pura Petitenget temple on Seminyak Beach.