Villa Avalon II
2 2 4
|Available for longterm
|Available for weddings
|Suitable for children
|Suitable for elderly
|Suitable for wheelchairs
- Personal safe
- Baby cot
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Queen Size bed
- En-suite bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Music System
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
Child friendly facilities
- Children toys
Enjoying a serene location in the resort village of Canggu and surrounded by the scenic paddy fields, Villa Avalon II is a luxurious intimate retreat in Bali. The trendy Seminyak, with its hip bars, clubs, restaurants and shopping, is within easy distance. A short walk brings you to the Balinese village of Seseh with its volcanic-sand beach where you can watch local fishermen haul in their daily catch or wander to local temples where ceremonies are performed daily against an ocean backdrop. Vue Beach Club is 1.3 km from the accommodation while the nearest airport Ngurah Rai International Airport is 14 km away.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
• WiFi internet access
• Welcome drink and fresh fruit basket upon arrival
• Turn down setup service
• Personal service by the villa staff including full time manager, housekeeper, chef, 24-hour security
• Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
*computer and printer on request
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and sums paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher.
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Cozy 2-bedroom villa
Designed by award-winning Balinese architect Popo Danes, Villa Avalon II boasts a contemporary design with traditional Indonesian influences with elements such as carved sandstone walls, polished teakwood floors, paras stone sun decks, marble basins and terrazzo baths. With vast living areas, a private pool and a discrete staff to pamper all your whims and fancies, you have in the villa a perfect accommodation for an unforgettable Balinese holiday away from the crowds yet within convenient distance of everything that the island has to offer. The villa can be rented independently or in conjunction with four-bedroomed Villa Avalon I and/or two-bedroomed Avalon II for large gatherings and celebrations.
The two bedrooms of Villa Avalon II are fully furnished with beds, lounge chairs and desks. The bedrooms are air-conditioned and absolutely comfortable with sliding glass doors leading directly outdoors. With televisions and other modern amenities and embellished with rare antique furniture, modern classic pieces and handsome Balinese paintings and artefacts, there is nothing you will want for while staying at the villa. En-suite bathrooms are quite expansive with modern fittings, walk-in showers with glass doors, spacious vanities and other amenities.
The open-plan living area of villa Avalon II offers the best of both indoor and outdoor living. The spacious living room has a comfy sofa facing a TV. The fully-equipped kitchen extends into a dining area. A resident chef is at hand to whip up Indonesian and international meals from a suggestion menu. At the villa, the swimming pool is the perfect spot to cool down with a chilled cocktail while you relax and enjoy the panorama and its scenic beauty. The landscape is marked by verdant foliage, palm trees and an exotic garden blooming with tropical plants. Outdoor dining beside the pool is a reality for the most romantic and intimate way to spend your mealtime.