Villa Simona Oasis
5 5 10
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Day bed
- Air conditioning
- Mini Bar
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- DVD Player
- Bath tub
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Jacuzzi / Jet tub
- Computer available
- Local mobile phone or card available
- Satellite TVs
- DVD players
- iPod dock
- Table tennis
- Sun beds / chairs
- Gazebo or pergola
Villa Simona Oasis lies between two rivers in the district of Canggu on Bali’s divine sunset coast. Actively farmed rice terraces, fringed with fruiting papaya, banana and mangoes trees, frame the estate and create a fabulous tropical semi-rural fantasy. Echo Beach with its chilled beach bars, glittering black volcanic sand, superb surf and spectacular sunsets is a quiet 15minute stroll away, or slip into the funky ex-pat scene at Jalan Batu Bolong’s beloved Old Man’s Sunday sessions.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||24 Jun 2022
27 Aug 2022
|5 bedroom||USD 1,329||4 nights|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||28 Aug 2022
22 Oct 2022
|5 bedroom||USD 1,213||3 nights|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||23 Oct 2022
14 Dec 2022
|5 bedroom||USD 1,098||2 nights|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||15 Dec 2022
25 Dec 2022
|5 bedroom||USD 1,329||4 nights|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||26 Dec 2022
5 Jan 2023
|5 bedroom||USD 1,617||5 nights|
• WiFi Internet access
• Rates include promotions• Welcome drink and fruit basket
• Turndown service
• Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
• Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
*Car and driver at a special rate of USD35++/day for 8 hours (excluding petrol)
* Masseuse/Spa Therapist
* 3 extra bed
* yoga teachers
* landline for local and international calls
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and sums paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher.
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Stylish serene oasis
At the very heart of Villa Simona Oasis is a chic and contemporary open-air pavilion that has been styled by leading international interior designer Elaina Myers, and what a show she has created. Several lounging zones are arranged atop the marble floors and a huge day bed is poised perfectly below a skylight. A dining area for ten lies beneath the exposed beams of the pitched white ceiling, which sets an elegant tone along with the tinkling of the shell and crystal chandeliers and the gentle gurgle of the spring-fed water features.
The pavilion, which features a guest kitchen and bar as well as the in-villa chef’s large professional kitchen, looks across the chequerboard garden to a sparkling 13-metre swimming pool flanked by a furnished sun deck and a view of volcanic stone sculptures recessed into the garden. The poolside entertainment balé has stylish black and white striped lounge seating, casual dining for eight and two fabulous black cane egg chairs suspended from the roof.
Five bedrooms are scattered around the central pavilion with two offering seclusion and three positioned close together to form an ideal set-up for families or groups holidaying together. Tranquil views of the sacred river and a temple are captured from bedrooms, a private riverside balé and even from the guest bathrooms, offering a glimpse into the daily religious rituals of the Balinese. Discreet paths link bedrooms to each other and across a little bridge to the beautiful spa that is cloistered in a quiet corner.
Among the 14 staff are experienced spa therapists to deliver traditional massages and Javanese body scrubs. The private chef provides a delicious healthy spa menu along with a host of Indonesian dishes and Western meals for every taste.
As well as enjoying Villa Simona Oasis’ unique rural setting, guests are only a 15-minute walk away from Echo Beach, one of the most popular surf breaks in Canggu, and home to a host of laid-back bars and beachside dining venues. This is the place to sit back with an ice-cold beer and enjoy a spectacular Bali sunset.