Noku Beach House
6 3 12
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Bed Linen
- sound system
- Bath tub
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Local mobile phone or card available
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- wine room
- movie projector
- Satellite TV
- Apple TV.
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
- Back-up generato
- rpool toys
- tennis equipment
- board games
- cooking classes and Balinese traditional craft lessons
Child friendly facilities
- Children toys
- Board games
Noku Beach House faces the beach at the end of a quiet lane and only a short distance from some of Bali’s most fabulous cafés, bars and restaurants. Seminyak is the chic centre of Bali with a buzzing lifestyle that encompasses casual and fine dining, beach bars, day and night clubs, excellent shopping from upmarket boutiques to local markets and beautiful art galleries. Kids will love the skate parks and cinemas and be amazed by the colourful daily ceremonies that take place on the streets and in the temples of beautiful Bali.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||28 Aug 2022
22 Oct 2022
|6 bedroom||USD 4,620||3 nights|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||23 Oct 2022
14 Dec 2022
|6 bedroom||USD 4,158||3 nights|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||15 Dec 2022
25 Dec 2022
|6 bedroom||USD 5,313||4 nights|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||26 Dec 2022
5 Jan 2023
|6 bedroom||USD 6,353||5 nights|
• Daily breakfast
• WiFi Internet access
• Complimentary car with driver for 8hrs/day
• Welcome drink and fruit basket
• Turndown service
• Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
• Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
* Extra beds
* personal trainers
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and sums paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher.
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
A glittering star
NoKu Beach House is a six-bedroom statement of avant-garde Zen design. A cool and calm aesthetic is imbued throughout this exquisite Bali residence, which presents beauty in every corner. Reminiscent of the mythical Shangri-La in James Hilton's "Lost Horizon", exotic overhanging greenery creates an otherworldly indoor-outdoor experience at this tropical oasis.
This beachfront Seminyak villa is a dream for those who love to entertain, with a fully staffed commercial kitchen, a preparation kitchen, wine room, bar and maître’d station by the dining room.
Dining options abound. Choose from an elegant indoor dining area, outdoor dining under a covered terrace, rooftop terraces, and two raised oceanfront decks with long views down the beach to the cliffs of Jimbaran Bay. Perfect for Champagne cocktails at sunset, served by the villa’s professionally trained staff.
NoKu Beach House has its own private radio station with playlists developed by some of the world’s most celebrated DJ’s. A Void sound system is controlled via a tablet and each room and space has independently controlled sound. The enormous shaded pool balé and dining area has a chill-out space furnished with Arabian style daybeds, and is crowned by a party-perfect sea-view terrace.
Three opulent oceanfront bedrooms have big blue-water views and all six bedrooms are appointed with exquisite linens, sublime finishes, state-of-the-art sound systems and connectivity, plus beautiful tropical bathrooms.
This villa's elegant modern interiors are embellished with custom-made furniture, exclusively designed wall and floor tiles, ancient salvaged wood from throughout the Indonesian archipelago and opulent Moroccan-inspired colour schemes of mint green, navy and turquoise.
The villa’s 27-metre swimming pool features shallow sunken areas for chilled sunning – just a stone’s throw from the beach, while a private walled spa with a mosaic-tiled plunge pool is accessed through a stunning colonnade featuring Japanese-influenced ponds and a waterfall.