Villa Cantik Pandawa
6 6 12
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Day bed
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Bed Linen
- Bath tub
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- his and hers sinks
- Gas stove
- Fridge (standalone)
- Air conditioning
- Pool table
- karaoke machine
- Apple TV
- Nintendo Wii
- Apple TV
- board games
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
Villa Cantik is located on the Bukit Peninsula in rural South Bali; a 30-minute drive from the international airport and just moments away from the white sands of some of the islands most pristine beaches. It offers elevated ocean views and is within easy reach of many of Bali’s world-renowned surf breaks, including Uluwatu, Green Bowl, Padang Padang and Geger Beach. Guests can try paragliding from dramatic sea cliffs, play a game of golf at the Pandawa Beach Country Club, visit the fine-dining establishments, boutiques and spas in neighbouring Nusa Dua, or enjoy a seafood feast on the beach at Jimbaran.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||22 Oct 2023
14 Dec 2023
|6 bedroom||USD 740||2 nights|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||15 Dec 2023
25 Dec 2023
|6 bedroom||USD 1,098||4 nights|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||26 Dec 2023
5 Jan 2024
|6 bedroom||USD 1,329||5 nights|
• WiFi Internet access
• Welcome drink and fruit basket
• Turndown service
• Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
• Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
• Car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD35++/day (+ petrol)
* Masseuse/Spa Therapist
* Landline telephone
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and sums paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher.
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Contemporary luxurious villa
The ocean views that greet guests on arrival at the exclusive Gapura Vista villa complex in South Bali are sublime. Tucked away down a quiet lane, just moments from the fine white sands of Pandawa Beach, is the impressive Villa Cantik, which translates into ‘beautiful’. Spanning over 1,700 square metres, this extravagantly designed multi-level luxury villa offers guests a private, secluded stay in a beautiful setting.
This contemporary villa has it all: six stylishly decorated ensuite bedrooms, two swimming pools, media room, private gym, massage room and spacious indoor and outdoor living areas. Perfect for families and groups of friends for shared holidays, or to reboot and recharge on an executive retreat, Villa Cantik provides optimal space in an eloquently designed hilltop layout. With a garden gazebo, expansive verandas, private balconies and plenty of poolside sun loungers, guests will not struggle to find a relaxing spot to unwind.
Though located in a rural part of South Bali, everything one might need is close at hand. Transport can be arranged to nearby attractions, or for other excursions further afield. Guests can sign up for a game of golf at the Pandawa Beach Country Club, see Devdan (a popular performance depicting traditional life across the archipelago) at Bali’s Nusa Dua Theatre, or take in a sunset dance performance at the awe-inspiring Uluwatu temple. In addition to these famed attractions, there are numerous restaurants, boutiques and spas within reach.
The most luxurious aspect of renting a private villa in Bali is having a dedicated staff to serve you. Villa Cantik includes five butlers who also serve as cooks, a very knowledgeable villa manager and 24-hour villa complex security to ensure privacy and safety.