5 5 10
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Bed Linen
- Bath tub
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- DVD players
- iPod dock
- Squash court
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
Peacefully and privately situated, at the end of a winding country lane on Bali’s southernmost tip, The Pandawa Cliff Estate is a hidden paradise overlooking the Indian ocean from its enchanting cliff-top setting.
Apart from a handful of other luxury villas sprinkling the cliff top, and the beach huts and local cafes bordering the white sands of Pandawa Beach far below (named after the five warrior brothers of the Mahabharata epic, whose white stone statues are carved into niches along the road leading down to the beach), there is little development in this unspoiled corner of Bali. But
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||28 Aug 2022
22 Oct 2022
|5 bedroom||USD 1,779||3 nights|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||23 Oct 2022
14 Dec 2022
|5 bedroom||USD 1,560||2 nights|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||15 Dec 2022
25 Dec 2022
|5 bedroom||USD 2,068||4 nights|
|Standard Rate (5BR)||26 Dec 2022
5 Jan 2023
|5 bedroom||USD 2,172||4 nights|
• Daily breakfast
• Wifi Internet access
• Complimentary car with driver for 8 hours/day
• Welcome drink and fruit basket
• Turn down service
• Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, housekeeper, chef/cook, security and attendants
• Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
* 2 extra beds
* Diet menu
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and sums paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher.
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Spectacular sea view villa
Villa Markisa, the newest of the Pandawa Estate properties, boasts the same spectacular cliff-top setting and ocean views as its neighbours, Villa Rose and The Pala. This five-bedroomed villa will be especially appreciated by couples and families who enjoy holidaying together, but also treasure having their own private space. The ocean-view guest pavilion holds a pair of matching two-bedroom units, each with its own living and dining rooms and pool. Hovering high above the ocean, and tucked below Markisa’s generous lawn, is the splendid one-bedroom master suite, again with its own living room and pool. It’s hard to imagine a more romantic setting than this – perfect for newly weds. An open-sided living pavilion and a large cliff-edge bale provide communal living and dining areas.
Villa Markisa has been finished and furnished to the same impeccable standard as the other villas on the Pandawa Cliff Estate and shares a sports centre (with squash and tennis courts), spa and gym with them. The exclusivity and scale of the estate – which can sleep up to 42 adult guests (plus several children in extra beds) has unsurprisingly made it one of Bali’s most sought-after destination wedding venues. The large, interconnecting estate grounds, complete with purpose-built facilities, can accommodate weddings for up to 400 guests. Alone, Villa Markisa can host weddings for up to 100 guests.
A friendly yet discreet team of butlers, housekeepers, gardeners, security and kitchen staff all work diligently under the experienced villa manager to take care of every guest requirement and cars with drivers are on hand for those who wish to explore beyond the villa.
The crystal clear, reef-protected waters and white sands of Pandawa Beach lie immediately below the estate and can be reached via a new road that cuts down through the cliff, while many of Bali’s best surf beaches are also close by. Only slightly further afield is the sacred sea temple of Uluwatu, the Bali National Golf Club, some cool beach bars and the many fine-dining and seafood restaurants of Jimbaran and Nusa Dua.