6 6 12
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Baby cot
- Air Condition
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Queen Size bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Single bed
- Double bed
- Bed Linen and Towels
- Bath tub
- Outdoor shower
- En-suite bathroom
- His and her shower
- Dish washer
- Coffee machine
- Water cooler
- Breakfast bar
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling Fans
- Music System
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
Wijaya Giri is a recently renovated and refurbished village house in a coastal town which sleeps 12. There are two buildings, which house the 6 bedrooms, situated either side of the swimming pool. The main house has ample space for dining and entertaining and also a discreetly set yoga or meditation space. In close proximity to three fantastic surf breaks this colonial style home is the perfect platform for surf enthusiasts or friends and family looking for soft sand beaches and lots to do nearby.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|LOW|| 1 Sep 2018
30 Nov 2018
|6 bedroom||USD 475||3 nights|
|MID|| 1 Dec 2018
15 Dec 2018
|6 bedroom||USD 500||3 nights|
|PEAK||16 Dec 2018
10 Jan 2019
|6 bedroom||USD 850||7 nights|
|HIGH||11 Jan 2019
30 Apr 2019
|6 bedroom||USD 550||3 nights|
Service charge + Tax
Other meals which are charged at the cost of ingredients + the transport to get them.
1. For cancellations more than 60 days before the arrival date 20% of the total rental amount, plus a USD 150 administration fee, will be charged.
2. For cancellations and/or amendments 30 – 60 days before the arrival date, 50% of the total booking amount, plus USD 150 in administration fees, will be charged.
3. For cancellations 1–29 days before the arrival date and for no-shows, no refund will be made.
4. During peak periods, 30 days will be added to all cancellation periods.
5. A refund may be offered, if the Villa is re-let for the same duration and at the same rates.
6. Any amendments that reduce the total rental amount will be treated as a partial cancellation and may be subject to the cancellation fees stated above.
7. Any amendments that involve the booking of another property altogether, will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and the creation of a new one.
8. In the unlikely event a villa booking is cancelled by the owner or by EVM, EVM will attempt to secure a booking in an alternative property of the same standard, at the same rates. If this is not possible, a full refund will be made.
These cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods, but may be subject to change for peak or high seasons and will be communicated to you in all booking details.
1. Prices quoted are in US Dollars, are listed by the Villa Owners and are subject to change without prior notice. However, once a deposit or payment has been received, the prices will not be amended for the dates of the agreement.
2. All payments are to be made in US dollars unless an exchange rate for other currencies has been agreed on prior to the payment being made. Any and all bank charges incurred due to bank transfer are for you to pay. EVM will confirm the amount received.
3. Bookings more than 30 days before the date of arrival will require a 50% deposit to confirm the booking. The full payment must be received 30 days before the date of arrival. No reminder will be sent and failure to pay on time may result in a loss of the booking.
4. Bookings made within 30 days of the date of arrival, will require full payment.
5. Once the deposit or payment has been received, a final booking confirmation will be sent, listing the complete booking details.
6 bedroom coastal village house near great surf breaks.
On arriving at Wijaya Giri you first come to the Pool house which comprises of two double bedrooms, an open plan living space and galley kitchen. The bedrooms have en suite indoor / outdoor bathrooms with walk in showers. The interiors are consistent throughout, clean fresh white walls and a lovely pastel green for the door and window frames. The large L shaped sofa in the shared living area looks through the tall French windows and out onto the swimming pool, which is placed in between this house and the main villa, and has a sun bathing platform or projector screen backdrop to while away the afternoon watching a spot of cricket!
The main house is an exact extension in style and its recent refurbishment is evident in its up to the minute mod cons and simple but slick interiors. The high ceilings and mahogany bannisters create a sense of elegant colonialism.
Walking into the main living area there are two sofas and tall French windows that lead out onto a path that takes you to a discreet yoga platform or meditation space. The sitting room (which has a sofa and flat screen TV) and living area are connected with the kitchen which is all open plan and well equipped. A separate laundry room and office are out of the way and hidden behind tall, handsome warehouse pulley doors. The main terrace runs the length of the villa and faces the limited Frangipani lined garden. A great space for dining and generally unwinding - this is the main dining spot for all guests.
The first bedroom, a double with a 4 poster bed, is on the ground floor, to the left of the entrance hall / sitting room and looks onto the garden and pool. It has an impressive en suite with sunken bath made from polished cement, a walk in shower, loo and two basins. The second double bedroom is at the top of the staircase which in essence is the same as the room below, albeit a big bigger and without the bath. Across the hallway is a fantastic twin bedroom with single 4 poster beds, a large cot and great space for changing a baby or laying out all of their kit. A small en suite bathroom with walk in shower is adjoining. The final bedroom is a generous sized master suite with King 4 poster bed, a large L shaped sofa, walk in wardrobe and screened off en suite bathroom with double walk in shower, twin vanities and a separate W.C.
A short distance to Ahangama, Midigama, Kabbalana, Weligama and Mirissa - make Wijaya Giri an excellent base for keen surfers as well as those looking to see whales and dolphins, the stilt fishermen or take a boat trip on Koggala Lake. Highly recommended to families also who are looking for a separate self-sufficient annexe for 4 people.
Wijaya Giri has a dedicated team of staff including a house manager, chef and housekeeper, gardener and room attendant so that you can totally cut out and chill after a satisfying days surfing or local excursion!