Villa Melissa

5 5 10

from

USD 1,619

per night

Facilities

Available for longterm
Available for weddings
Suitable for children
Suitable for elderly
Suitable for wheelchairs
Smoking allowed
Pets allowed
Security
Maid
Chef
Swimming pool
Internet/Wifi

Bedroom facilities

  • Personal safe
  • TV
  • Air Condition
  • Twin bed
  • Queen Size bed
  • Bed Linen and Towels
  • Fan

Bathroom facilities

  • Hairdryer
  • Bath tub
  • En-suite bathroom

Dining facilities

  • Freezer
  • Fridge
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Juicer
  • Coffee machine
  • Toaster
  • Blender

Living facilities

  • Lounge seating
  • Air conditioning
  • Music System
  • Shared fitness room
  • Shared tennis court

Outdoor facilities

  • Garden
  • Parking available
  • Terrace / balcony
  • Sun beds / chairs
  • BBQ / Bar area
  • Gazebo or pergola

Location

This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Villa Melissa is a villa situated in Canggu in the Bali Region and is 900 m from Echo Beach.

Rates

Include all taxes - No booking fees

Season Dates Bedrooms Daily Rental Minimum Stay
Normal season 1 Sep 2018
19 Dec 2018
5 bedroom USD 1,619 2 nights
Peak season 20 Dec 2018
10 Jan 2019
5 bedroom USD 2,315 7 nights
Normal season 11 Jan 2019
1 Feb 2019
5 bedroom USD 1,619 2 nights
High season 2 Feb 2019
10 Feb 2019
5 bedroom USD 1,967 5 nights
Normal season 11 Feb 2019
16 Apr 2019
5 bedroom USD 1,619 2 nights
High season 17 Apr 2019
21 Apr 2019
5 bedroom USD 1,967 5 nights
Normal season 22 Apr 2019
26 Apr 2019
5 bedroom USD 1,619 2 nights
High season 27 Apr 2019
4 May 2019
5 bedroom USD 1,967 5 nights
Normal season 5 May 2019
31 May 2019
5 bedroom USD 1,619 2 nights
High season 1 Jun 2019
31 Aug 2019
5 bedroom USD 1,967 5 nights
Normal season 1 Sep 2019
19 Dec 2019
5 bedroom USD 1,619 2 nights
Peak season 20 Dec 2019
31 Dec 2019
5 bedroom USD 2,315 7 nights

Rates Include

Wifi
1 baby cot
1 high chair
Welcome drink
Use of tennis court & gym (communal features)
Services by villa team
Car with driver for 8 hours a day

Rates Exclude

Extra bed (max.2) USD 33 per person per night
Airport transfer IDR 350.000 / car / one way / max 4 pax + luggage
VIP fast service at airport USD 55 per person
Babysitter USD55
Laundry service
Grocery cost +15% fee
Events
Additional baby cot
Refundable security deposit USD 500
Petrol

Cancellation Policy

If the guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to us. All cancellation notices received by us will be acknowledged in writing. In the event that the guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
a)20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period
b)50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period
c)100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.

Payment Terms

When the guest makes a booking request, the guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to us within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, We have the right to void the guest’s booking request.The following deposit payment applicable:
a)A deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable for rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request.
b)Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
c)The total rental amount is payable as a deposit for rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request

Description

Fabulous villa with overlooks the ocean

Villa Melissa is one of the villas that makes up the fabulous Pantai Lima Estate. The epitome of luxurious beachfront living, the Villa Melissa is considered to be one of the best beach villa in Canggu. 3 of its 5 luxurious en-suite bedrooms overlooks the ocean, a view that also greats you at the end of the long walkway of the entrance of the house as the scent of incense wafts in the air from the house temple. Decorated in a blend of contemporary and antique Balinese furniture, it’s a modern yet comfortable ambiance spread out over 2 capacious levels that makes you feel like you’re at home.

Whats App
Talk to a villa specialist