5 5 10
|Available for longterm
|Available for weddings
|Suitable for children
|Suitable for elderly
|Suitable for wheelchairs
- Baby cot
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Queen Size bed
- Double bed
- Bed Linen
- Bath tub
- Rain shower
- Gas stove
- Fridge (standalone)
- Water cooler
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling fans
- Pool table
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
Serendipity is a 5-bedroom luxury villa that boasts a sublime situation on Koggala lake. Near to the South Coast’s best beaches, surf breaks and a plethora of wonderful local activities. 18 km from Galle Fort
Include all taxes - No booking fees
* Tropical breakfast
* Full Staff
* Full housekeeping
* Taxes & Services
* Telephone costs
* Provisioning costs
* Extra services (nannies, drivers, therapists, tour)
1. For cancellations more than 60 days before the arrival date 20% of the total rental amount, plus a USD 150 administration fee, will be charged.
2. For cancellations and/or amendments 30 – 60 days before the arrival date, 50% of the total booking amount, plus USD 150 in administration fees, will be charged.
3. For cancellations 1–29 days before the arrival date and for no-shows, no refund will be made.
4. During peak periods, 30 days will be added to all cancellation periods.
5. A refund may be offered, if the Villa is re-let for the same duration and at the same rates.
6. Any amendments that reduce the total rental amount will be treated as a partial cancellation and may be subject to the cancellation fees stated above.
7. Any amendments that involve the booking of another property altogether, will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and the creation of a new one.
8. In the unlikely event a villa booking is cancelled by the owner or by EVM, EVM will attempt to secure a booking in an alternative property of the same standard, at the same rates. If this is not possible, a full refund will be made.
These cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods, but may be subject to change for peak or high seasons and will be communicated to you in all booking details.
1. Prices quoted are in US Dollars, are listed by the Villa Owners and are subject to change without prior notice. However, once a deposit or payment has been received, the prices will not be amended for the dates of the agreement.
2. All payments are to be made in US dollars unless an exchange rate for other currencies has been agreed on prior to the payment being made. Any and all bank charges incurred due to bank transfer are for you to pay. EVM will confirm the amount received.
3. Bookings more than 30 days before the date of arrival will require a 50%deposit to confirm the booking. The full payment must be received 30 days before the date of arrival. No reminder will be sent and failure to pay on time may result in a loss of the booking.
4. Bookings made within 30 days of the date of arrival, will require full payment.
5. Once the deposit or payment has been received, a final booking confirmation will be sent, listing the complete booking details.
Luxury 5 Bedroom villa with outstanding views of Koggal
Walking up the pineapple and frangipani lined walkway, you arrive at this mightily impressive property and see the staggeringly beautiful and expansive view of Koggala Lake.
On continuing into this contemporary, linear built, teak cladded house you discover a mature elegance in the interior with a considered and consistent colour palate which is used throughout. On your left, you arrive into a vast space with phenomenal views to your right, over the pool and across the lake. This open plan ground floor room accommodates an adjoining dining area and sitting room.
The main villa has four beautiful, spacious and seemingly identical en suite bedrooms, themed by Temple, Tea, Elephant and Cinnamon, all overlooking the captivating lake. Each room is air-conditioned with an overhead fan, four-poster king sized bed, mosquito net, generous wardrobe space, day bed and desk area. The two central rooms are interconnecting, making it ideal for families with children. All four impressive en suite bathrooms boast a covered outdoor shower, indoor bathtub and two sinks, as well as its own private tropical garden. A shared open viewing terrace runs along the length of the bedrooms, adorned with wicker seating so you can enjoy and marvel at the phenomenal lakes-cape from a different level.
A separate air-conditioned Garden Suite provides great space and privacy, and houses a four-poster bed fitted with mosquito net, en suite bathroom, walk-in-wardrobe, sitting room with Satellite TV and a pool table. This is the ideal spot to retreat to, read a book, play pool, watch DVDs or work through emails on the long office desk. There is also a covered outdoor sofa seat set into the lower front wall which allows for an impressive unspoilt view of the main villa, pool and lake. The ever-inviting infinity pool has three levels so you can sit, swim or wallow, as you please. The large tropical garden is adorned with hammocks, swaying palms, pink Bougainvillea, the popular Heliconia plants and Frangipani trees. There are 4 sunbeds and a multitude of space and options to sit or recline in.
A boat ride and fishing trip can be organised at the villa.
Ample games are available, plasma TV with DVD player and a library of recent movies, a pool table in the Garden Suite, and a large library of books in English, French and German.
The villa comes fully staffed with an excellent chef, 2 x housekeepers, a gardener / pool attendant and 24-hour security.
The famous beaches of the Southern coast – Habaraduwa, Ahangama, Weligama, and Unawatuna – are all nearby, with Koggala beach an easy 10-minute drive from the villa.
In the early morning hours, you can see fishermen on their wooden canoes row back to the adjacent jetty with their catch of the night, whilst the monks in the Buddhist monastery on the opposite shore chant their morning prayers. Villa Serendipity boasts the most magical and tranquil lake side setting, promising utter relaxation and a fantastic nature fix.