Villa Mathis 4
4 5 8
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Sound system
- Baby cot
- Roll/Pull away bed
- Day bed
- Air Condition
- Bunk Bed
- Mini Bar
- King Size bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Double bed
- Bed Linen and Towels
- Extra bed
- Bath tub
- Outdoor shower
- Mini Bar
- En-suite bathroom
- Water cooler
- Breakfast bar
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling Fans
- Bar Area
- Music System
- Parking available
- Terrace / balcony
- Sun beds / chairs
- Speakers system
- BBQ / Bar area
Located in the small rural village of Umalas in Bali, villa Mathis 5 is nestled in quiet surroundings amidst the tranquil rice paddy fields. Yet, it is within easy distance of Kuta and Seminyak, the party destinations of the island, teeming with a plethora of restaurants, warungs, cafes, pubs, nightclubs and chic boutiques, and the lively beaches. From the villa, many activities are possible from the small mountain bike ride around the rice fields to excursions with driver and experienced guide.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season|| 3 Jan 2019
15 Jul 2019
|4 bedroom||USD 420||2 nights|
|High Season||16 Jul 2019
26 Aug 2019
|4 bedroom||USD 600||4 nights|
|Low Season||27 Aug 2019
27 Dec 2019
|4 bedroom||USD 420||2 nights|
*Personal welcome and cocktail on arrival
*A la carte American breakfast served in the restaurant or in our gardens until midday
*Complimentary shuttles drop off during the day to Seminyak / Petitenget for shopping, beaches, restaurants, and our beach club at Mozaic Petitenget… on request between 10.00 and 18.00 (one way only)
*Free wi-fi available throughout the hotel and rooms
*24 hours recording CCTV and Security patrols
*Assistance with shipping formalities for purchase of furniture
*Permanent English-speaking assistance
Meeting and transfer by private vehicle to and from the airport and any others places in Bali.
Wide choice of activities and guided tours in English
Scooter and car rental with or without driver
Late check out
Spa & Massages
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
Balinese heaven in tropical gardens
Villa Mathis 4
Located in the small rural village of Umalas in Bali, villa Mathis enjoys a scenic location, nestled in quiet surroundings amidst the tranquil rice paddy fields. Yet, the villa is within easy distance of Kuta and Seminyak, the party destinations of the island, teeming with a plethora of restaurants, warungs, cafes, pubs, nightclubs and chic boutiques, and the lively beaches. From the villa, many activities are possible from the small mountain bike ride around the rice fields to excursions with driver and experienced guide.
Villa Mathis 4 is one of the four villas of a chic Balinese boutique hotel that reflects intimate design and warm hospitality in its every detail. All the four villas of the hotels are connected by beautiful tropical gardens with fragrant frangipani and other exotic plants. Balinese traditional materials such as teak, Alang-Alang roofs, drapes and cushions in batik find rich use in the design and décor; while modern furnishings ensure all possible comfort.
The four air-conditioned bedrooms of villa Mathis 4 can sleep 8 people. All the bedrooms feature posh rooms with teak furnishings and local handicraft. All offer free Wi-Fi, semi-outdoor bathrooms and terraces. All rooms are different but animated by the same soft and refined atmosphere. They are all built and fitted for complete privacy and enjoy the lovely surrounding views of the pool and the garden teeming with exotic plants.
The living area of villa Mathis 4 includes a comfortably fitted living room under the thatched roof overlooking the garden and pool. The shaded veranda also has a luxurious sitting area and boasts of traditional Balinese sculptures and is a great place to soak up the tranquil surroundings in luxurious comfort. Guests can make use of the kitchenette or enjoy fine dining in the outdoor restaurant, near the pool, which also has sunbeds to soak up the sun. There is a spa as well where guests can surrender themselves to the expert hands of the masseuses who practice traditional Balinese massage and Jamu remedies.