Villa Mathis 18
18 21 36
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Sound system
- Baby cot
- Roll/Pull away bed
- Day bed
- Air conditioning
- Bunk Bed
- Mini Bar
- King Size bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Double bed
- Bed Linen
- Extra bed
- Bath tub
- Rain shower
- Mini Bar
- En-suite bathroom
- Fridge (standalone)
- Water cooler
- Breakfast bar
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling fans
- Bar Area
- Music System
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- Speakers system
- BBQ / Bar area
Located in the small rural village of Umalas in Bali, villa Mathis 18, a quaint boutique hotel comprising of 4 thatched-roof villas, is nestled in quiet surroundings amidst the tranquil rice paddy fields. Yet, it is within easy distance of Kuta and Seminyak, the party destinations of the island, teeming with a plethora of restaurants, warungs, cafes, pubs, nightclubs and chic boutiques, and the lively beaches. From the villa, many activities are possible from the small mountain bike ride around the rice fields to excursions with driver and experienced guide.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
*Personal welcome and cocktail on arrival
*A la carte American breakfast served in the restaurant or in our gardens until midday
*Complimentary shuttles drop off during the day to Seminyak / Petitenget for shopping, beaches, restaurants, and our beach club at Mozaic Petitenget… on request between 10.00 and 18.00 (one way only)
*Free wi-fi available throughout the hotel and rooms
*24 hours recording CCTV and Security patrols
*Assistance with shipping formalities for purchase of furniture
*Permanent English-speaking assistance
Meeting and transfer by private vehicle to and from the airport and any others places in Bali.
Wide choice of activities and guided tours in English
Scooter and car rental with or without driver
Late check out
Spa & Massages
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
Balinese heaven in tropical gardens
A tropical oasis located in the serene rural settings of Umalas, on the fringe of bustling Seminyak, villa Mathis 18 comprises of 4 thatched villas, and offers guests resort standard services and amenities, including a private pool, lush tropical gardens and even an in-house spa. Balinese traditional materials such as teak, Alang-Alang roofs, drapes and cushions in batik find rich use in the design and décor; while modern furnishings ensure all possible comfort. Offering awe-inspiring rice field views, the villas are ideal place to relax away from the hustle-bustle, and yet be within convenient distance of the tourist hotspots. These villas can be rented independently or together for large gatherings and events.
The four villas in Villa Mathis 18 consist of either four or five air-conditioned bedrooms. All the bedrooms feature posh rooms with teak furnishings and local handicraft. All offer free Wi-Fi, semi-outdoor bathrooms and terraces. All rooms are different but animated by the same soft and refined atmosphere. They are all built and fitted for complete privacy and enjoy the lovely surrounding views of the pool and the garden teeming with exotic plants. For children, the mezzanine floor houses extra beds. The en-suite bathrooms provide access to lush private gardens with oversized terrazzo soaking tubs.
The living areas of villa Mathis 18 are tastefully furnished and feature traditional Balinese architecture complimented with full modern amenities. There are several lounge areas, including indoor seating areas and also one the pool where you can relax during the day and a separate night time lounge, with semi-circular seating. The kitchens are fully equipped and are serviced by a chef; besides, the guests can also enjoy meals in the resort’s in-house restaurant with an extensive menu. Outdoors, the prime attractions are the beautiful garden s with their range of exotic plants and an elegant pool with timber decks and sun beds. Besides, there are relaxation bales to relax with a book or enjoy sunset cocktails.