4 4 8
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Bed Linen
- Internal telephone system
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Laundry room
- Electric stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Coffee machine
- Air conditioning
- Music System
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Lounge seating
- Outdoor solarium
- DV Player
Villa Matahari is located just footsteps away from the beach in the traditional, seaside and exclusive fishermen village of Pantai Seseh on Bali’s southwest coast. Villa Matahari offers direct access to the beach and easy access up to the mountains and rice terraces on the western slopes of the island; it is 60 minutes away from the famous cultural and artistic town of Ubud, just 30 minutes drive from Seminyak and the Sunset Road, gateway to the eastern side of the island, 10 minutes away from the trending Batu Bolong in Canggu, and only 5 minutes away from Tanah Lot, one of the main temples of Bali.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
- Drinking water
- Cleaning and gardening supplies
- 2 baby cradles
- 2 high chairs
- 1 baby car seat
-Transfer from the airport to the villa and from the villa to the airport
- Welcome flowers in-house facilities
- Welcome drinks and cold towels on arrival
- Welcome meal (lunch, or dinner) with chef
- Staff including: General Manager • Assistant Manager • House Manager/Butler • Chef • 2 Housekeepers • Engineering/Maintenance • Gardener/Pool Attendant • 2 Security officers
- 1 adult extra bed USD 58
- 2 junior extra beds USD 29 each
- Baggage handling
- Telephone, fax & telegram charge
- In-house Spa services (massage, facial, pedicure, manicure, etc.).
- Car (with or without driver), Van, or Bus rental (with driver)
- Motorcycle rental
- Special Dinners
- Nannies service
- Personal Laundry
- Personal trainer or Yoga instructor
- Organization of Special Events (weddings, birthday parties, etc.)
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date (only Low Season):
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 50% of the full payment to book the villa and it is non-refundable.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival.
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
astonishing luxury villa with abundance of light glass
This contemporary property embraces symmetry and exudes style, fusing some of the traditional Balinese architectural elements: like the pavilions, and the four sloped roofs, with the modern concept of space and featuring crisp white walls, white terrazzo floors, iron wood shingle roofs and decks, and high quality furnishings.
The main access to the house, leads to the Entrance Hall through two huge ironwood sliding doors, that when opened, allow to see a handmade stone waterfall and the symbol of the house: an antique wooden carved back-illuminated Matahari, which in Bahasa Indonesia means “sun”, coming from Mata = eye and Hari = day, “the eye of the day”. The hall is flanked by two ponds with two enormous `made in situ´ white stone Buddha heads, acting as waterfalls. When bordering this entrance waterfall is when all the dimensions and beauty of Villa Matahari are uncovered to greet its guests. The living room pavilion is open on three sides serving not only as the main living area but also as the distributor to the different pavilions composing the property. The living area itself is the central focus. Aligned with the swimming pool and overlooking the garden, it is cooled by three ceiling fans. Presiding the space, there is a sitting Buddha which is back-lighted during the night reflecting its image in the swimming pool water giving and extraordinary sense of peace and tranquility. Two large fish ponds with their own waterfalls separate the Dining pavilion and the TV & Tea pavilion and are used also as an ingenious cross ventilation system to cool the ambience when the passing breeze evaporates the water.
The open plan design incorporates a TV lounge, accessed by wide stepping stones over an ornamental pond with golden fish inside and is furnished with a daybed, a rattan center table, several wooden stools, a massage armchair, and an antique Balinese fighting cock bird cage. The wall is decorated with a collection of Balinese hats, and a ceiling fan crowns the area to cool the ambience if needed. This TV lounge is equipped with a flat LCD TV with International satellite channels and a DVD player. A guest toilet is also conveniently located in the TV Lounge.
A huge sliding ironwood gate gives access to the property and the parking area which is paved by concrete blocks covered with grass and capable to accommodate several cars and motorcycles. A security post is conveniently placed next to the main gate so the security officers assist the guests when arriving or leaving the villa. The security officers will be in the security post at night while the staff is resting to control the access and assist guests if needed.