11 11 22
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Day bed
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Twin bed
- Queen Size bed
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Bed Linen
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Gas stove
- Fridge (standalone)
- Coffee machine
- Breakfast bar
- Lounge seating
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Music player
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
Sited at the higher part of the land area, the entrance to this house is via an open stairway sheltered by a large roof.
Ubud Palace is 2.8 km from Villa Casabama.
The nearest airport is Ngurah Rai International Airport, 37 km from the accommodation.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
Service and tax charge
10 hours standby car with driver
Extra bed USD35
Extra mattress USD25
Telephone and fax charges
Damage reparation required upon departure
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 50% of the total rental.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
A perfect villa by the beach
Inspired by traditional Balinese village clusters, the design of each house has elements derived from local architecture. Unifying key features are the undulating pitched roofs using traditional sirap ulin (iron wood shingles), airbrick walls to encourage natural ventilation and deep overhangs to provide shade.
The material palette ranges from natural stone and marble to colored cement tiles and timbers.
Conceived as a group of 5 interacting yet individual units, the composition of each house is an exercise in spatial organization of solids and voids, taking into account the terrain and programmatic flow of each house. All houses are composed to offer views of the sea to the southeast and Gunung Agung to the northwest.
Arranged over 2 floors, each of the 3 and 4 bedroom houses has been designed for relaxing family holidays. Built on approximately 10 are (1000m2) each, the reception areas are open to the gardens and pools, with areas for al fresco entertaining.
Studies and dens are air-conditioned sanctuaries, as are the bedroom suites.
All houses have breakfast bars, wet and dry kitchens, a massage room and a tv and games den.
The back of house consists of a staff room with a bathroom/shower, separate driver’s cloakroom, laundry area and ample storage.
Communal facilities include a gym, a management office and guardhouse with guest parking spaces.
The houses have been designed for tropical living. Studies and dens are air-conditioned sanctuaries and all the bedrooms are self-contained suites. All houses have breakfast bars, wet and dry kitchens, a massage room and a tv and games den. The back of house consists of a helpers room with an en-suite bathroom/shower, separate drivers cloakroom, laundry area and ample storage.