Talalla Bay Beach House
5 5 8
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Single bed
- Double bed
- Bed Linen
- Ceiling fans
- En-suite bathroom
- Gas stove
- Freezer (standalone)
- Fridge (standalone)
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling fans
- Sun beds / chairs
We are located 20 mins away from the busy town of Matara, 40 mins from Mirissa, 1hr 30 mins from Galle and 2hrs 30mins away from Yala National Park or Udawalawe.
Matara is a bustling town with a few good supermarkets that sell western food, an Old Dutch Fort and lovely temples in and around the local area.
Mirissa is a little beach town about 30 mins from Talalla, on the way to Galle, where you can have a lovely meal at a few restaurants on the beach and if it’s the correct season you can go whale watching too!
Only 1hr 20 mins away is the UNESCO World Heritage, Old, Dutch Colonial Fort in Galle. It's a great historic place that has an ever increasing number of fantastic restaurants and excellent shops to cater for everyone's taste.
If you are feeling a little more adventurous, Yala National Park is most famous for the highest concentration of leopards in one area! However it is very busy. For a quieter safari you can visit Udawalawe National Park to see many Elephants.
Hiriketiya beach is also a short distance away. A great area to surf and hang out Yoga and surf lessons are also available nearby or you can go surfing at many nearby bays.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
* Maid service
* Service charge and taxes
* Airport transfer
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 50% of the full payment to book the villa and it is non-refundable.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
Delightful Beach House
Situated on the Southern tip of Sri Lanka, Talalla Bay Beach House is somewhere you will never want to leave!
This restored 5 bedroomed (all ensuite), simple but fantastic house is on one of the most unspoilt beaches you will ever find! We are right at the end of the bay with the best location on the beach!
Fall asleep to the sound of the waves right at our doorstep and wake up to the bright sun and wonderful view.
Down a few steps from the house and stretching for about 1km, the palm tree lined beach is perfect for a leisurely late night stroll topped off with a glass of chilled wine.
Whether you are having a breakfast of wonderful fruits and curd or listening to the sound of the waves eating a delicious Sri Lankan curry, (all from local produce or catch of the day), this is an excellent place to relax and unwind. Our charming cook can also cook and present to you Western foods like pasta and pizza on the big table within the outside dining area.