7 7 14
|Available for longterm
|Available for weddings
|Suitable for children
|Suitable for elderly
|Suitable for wheelchairs
- Personal safe
- Day bed
- Air conditioning
- King Size bed
- Queen Size bed
- Bed Linen
- Ceiling Fans
- Bath tub
- En-suite bathroom
- Rain Shower
- Lounge seating
- Ceiling fans
- Pool table
- Lawn Games
- Board Games
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Beach deck
- Badminton net
The property is located in the quiet village of Talpe, a fifteen minute drive to Galle Fort and only 2 and a half hours from the main city of Colombo.
The villa is a two and a half hours drive from Bandaranaikei International airport and about the same time from Central Colombo. A private vehicle and driver can be arranged by the hotel manager to explore surroundings. Sielen Diva is located in the quiet village of Talpe, a 15 mins drive to Galle Fort and only 2 and a half hours from the main city of Colombo.
Include all taxes - No booking fees
- Staff service
- The Chefs will be on call from 6:30 am to 10:30 pm.
- Mandatory Christmas and New Year’s Supplementary: USD 150 nett per adult, Children between 5 years and 12 years USD 75 nett per child
- Colombo International Airport pick up and drop off can be arranged at USD90 per trip
- Additional food, beverage
- A 10% service charge on all bills will be levied. Any additional amounts are at the guest’s discretion.
- A security deposit equivalent of one-nightstay will be payable in US Dollars on arrival at the property. This deposit, if applicable, will be used against any damages or additional charges. The difference or full amount will be refunded in US Dollars on the day of departure.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
Luxury villa that provides the tranquility and cozines
Sielen Diva consists of seven rooms that vary in size and elevations on the property. The rooms have been decorated in a warm yet contemporary style with all rooms featuring unique art pieces personally sourced by the family. In tribute to Sri Lanka's abundance of wildlife the villa's seven bedrooms have been named after Sri Lankan animals.
The owners designed the property as a haven of serenity and guests are encouraged to while away hours playing board or lawn games, enjoying a lazy day by the pool or relaxing with a massage. The owners would like everyone who stays at Sielen Diva to feel like personal guests of the family. The staff will be happy to assist in organising sightseeing trips and providing recommendations on local places of interest. The owners believe that one of the hallmarks of a good holiday is delicious food. Sielen Diva chefs customise menus having received guest preferences prior to their arrival. This is to ensure the food on offer is to their taste. It is hoped that guests will sample local cuisine as its use of specific herbs and spices and its labor intensive recipes mean that authentic Sri Lankan cuisine is not easily found outside the country. All dishes, regardless of origin are prepared using the freshest local produce: fish and seafood caught that morning, curd made from the milk of local buffaloes and herbs from the herb garden.
Colourful deckchairs line the infinity pool which looks out over the beach and the Indian Ocean. There are two outdoor dining spaces on either side of the pool where guests can enjoy an alfresco meal or drinks and snacks throughout the day. Stairs lead down from the pool area to the lower garden level from which there is direct beach access.
“Baba’s Den” is the hotel's game room and is named after the family’s youngest daughter. It is equipped with a foosball table, a pool table, a darts board, poker set, television, DVD player and numerous books, DVDs and board games. There is a badminton net just outside the game room for matches on the grass.
Sielen Diva is the ideal location for a wedding, large or intimate, traditional or contemporary. We know how important your special day is and would feel honored if you made Sielen Diva your wedding venue.