4 4 8
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
- Personal safe
- Air conditioning
- Twin bed
- Double bed
- Bed Linen
- Ceiling fans
- Bath tub
- Rain shower
- En-suite bathroom
- Local mobile phone or card available
- Gas stove
- Fridge (standalone)
- Pots and Pans
- Coffee Plunger
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Working table
- Parking available
- Sun beds / chairs
- BBQ / Bar area
- Gazebo or pergola
- Yoga shala
A paddy island surrounded by beauty, close to the historic town of Galle and multiple stunning beaches. The Boundary House is a perfect setting for a family holiday, romantic retreat, gathering of friends, yoga retreats or celebratory events.
10 minutes from the beach
15 minutes from Galle Fort.
2 hours from Colombo Airport
Include all taxes - No booking fees
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|High||21 Feb 2021
30 Apr 2021
|4 bedroom||USD 560||2 nights|
* Electricity, mains water
* Basic cleaning and garden supplies
* Baby cot with mosquito net
* Baby high chair
* Provisioning costs
* Extra services (nannies, drivers, therapists, tour)
* Taxes & Service Charge
1. For cancellations more than 60 days before the arrival date 20% of the total rental amount, plus a USD 150 administration fee, will be charged.
2. For cancellations and/or amendments 30 – 60 days before the arrival date, 50% of the total booking amount, plus USD 150 in administration fees, will be charged.
3. For cancellations 1–29 days before the arrival date and for no-shows, no refund will be made.
4. During peak periods, 30 days will be added to all cancellation periods.
5. A refund may be offered, if the Villa is re-let for the same duration and at the same rates.
6. Any amendments that reduce the total rental amount will be treated as a partial cancellation and may be subject to the cancellation fees stated above.
7. Any amendments that involve the booking of another property altogether, will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and the creation of a new one.
8. In the unlikely event a villa booking is cancelled by the owner or by EVM, EVM will attempt to secure a booking in an alternative property of the same standard, at the same rates. If this is not possible, a full refund will be made.
These cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods, but may be subject to change for peak or high seasons and will be communicated to you in all booking details.
1. Prices quoted are in US Dollars, are listed by the Villa Owners and are subject to change without prior notice. However, once a deposit or payment has been received, the prices will not be amended for the dates of the agreement.
2. All payments are to be made in US dollars unless an exchange rate for other currencies has been agreed on prior to the payment being made. Any and all bank charges incurred due to bank transfer are for you to pay. EVM will confirm the amount received.
3. Bookings more than 30 days before the date of arrival will require a 50% deposit to confirm the booking. The full payment must be received 30 days before the date of arrival. No reminder will be sent and failure to pay on time may result in a loss of the booking.
4. Bookings made within 30 days of the date of arrival, will require full payment.
5. Once the deposit or payment has been received, a final booking confirmation will be sent, listing the complete booking details.
Peaceful house surrounded by cultivated paddy fields
Through the private gates you arrive at the recently completed Boundary House which is situated in the middle of the paddy fields and has its own vegetable and herb garden. The house is shaped on a curved line and consists of two adjoining buildings.
Walking onto the white colonnaded veranda, it is easy to admire the considered planning of this property and notice that all of the internal space is sealed with glass windows and well fitted teak frames so that the rooms can be effectively cooled by A/C and overhead fans as well as minimizing on any visiting mosquitos and offering optimal light and paddy views.
Beyond the veranda is the sitting room with colourful art, a scatter cushion adorned sofa, comfortable chairs and a dedicated desk area. Beyond the sitting room is the fully equipped and well-appointed working kitchen and on the other, an adjoining marble bathroom with a walk in shower. The cosy yet chic TV room shares access with the bathroom and offers multi cushioned sofas, which could if necessary, double up as two children’s beds.
Next door is the first bedroom, a large spacious teak floored twin with two single 4 poster beds, great cupboard space, a long dress mirror and big windows. It has an en suite bathroom with twin basins, extra storage space and a safe.
The second bedroom is a lovely double with a safe fitted in the en suite bathroom. Down a few steps is the third bedroom, and the second twin, housing two single beds and a small en suite bathroom.
The final room, the master suite, sits beyond the twin and can either be accessed through the adjoining long walk in wardrobe or via its own veranda entrance. A large king sized 4 poster bed with a big en suite bathroom, double basins, a safe and a bath tub. All of the rooms have teak floors and windows, A/C, overhead fans, mosquito nets and en suite bathrooms with walk in showers.
The yoga shala lies at the end of the garden boundary and boasts 360 degree paddy field view.
In front of the house is a great T shaped infinity edged swimming pool which is eco-friendly and chlorine free, balanced instead by a copper and mineral mix. There are six moveable sunbeds and a phenomenal pool view. Just beyond the pool is a very neat vegetable patch and herb garden so that the fantastic chef can use fresh ingredients straight from the land.
The Boundary House is a tropical sanctuary of its own, but it is also in prime location for lovely local beaches, great bars and restaurants, bespoke bike rides, the UNESCO World Heritage site, Galle Fort and a hive of other activities.